No Fortune 100 CEOs Back Republican Donald Trump (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 05:57:32 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  No Fortune 100 CEOs Back Republican Donald Trump (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: No Fortune 100 CEOs Back Republican Donald Trump  (Read 1549 times)
Antonio the Sixth
Antonio V
Atlas Institution
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.87, S: -3.83

P P
« on: September 23, 2016, 10:39:48 PM »

I hate Drumpf as much as any sane person, but this is not a point in his disfavor.
Antonio the Sixth
Antonio V
Atlas Institution
United States

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2016, 11:10:43 PM »

The Republicans aren't the working class party and that won't change with this election.  Whites love to overlook that many members of the working class are actually minorities.  Go figure!

Hate to break it to you dude, but the working class vote has been voting Republican for quite awhile now.

No it hasn't. No matter how you define "working class" that's just not empirically true.
Antonio the Sixth
Antonio V
Atlas Institution
United States

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2016, 11:30:40 PM »

No it hasn't. No matter how you define "working class" that's just not empirically true.

I should've been more clear in what I was referring to and said the white working class, so my bad on that front. And no, Obama only got 36% from that group in 2012 and 40% in 2008.

Definitions become important here, but, at the very least, lower-income Whites are still more Democratic than higher-income ones. This might change in 2016.
Antonio the Sixth
Antonio V
Atlas Institution
United States

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2016, 12:02:44 AM »

If you're a Fortune 100 CEO, you're a very smart, hard-working, highly successful person. That, of course, doesn't mean that millions of other people aren't also all of those qualities, but if I were running for president, I would want the support of all 100 of them. You (should) always want the smart, successful people on your side.

There is so much wrong with this post.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies