Hey, Santander: come and play!
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 24, 2024, 02:23:59 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Hey, Santander: come and play!
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]
Author Topic: Hey, Santander: come and play!  (Read 5373 times)
White Trash
Southern Gothic
YaBB God

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #75 on: September 29, 2016, 05:34:30 PM »

Santander didn't get the reference which some how proves that Al was right.

It is always safe to assume that I am right as I always am.

But the issue wasn't the claimed conference attendance list per se, but rather his whole claimed background (Asian born in Scotland living in Kentucky and thoroughly assimilated into Southern culture in all respects - including Southern Church culture - and loudly supporting Trump? This seems like the ad hoc list of an internet faker rather than a real person and there are other jarring details as well). I'm not trying to drive him away, but it would be better if he fessed up.

I've talked with Santander on Mibbit quite a bit, and the story really isn't all that inconsistent.
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #76 on: September 30, 2016, 05:56:49 AM »

But the issue wasn't the claimed conference attendance list per se, but rather his whole claimed background (Asian born in Scotland living in Kentucky and thoroughly assimilated into Southern culture in all respects - including Southern Church culture - and loudly supporting Trump? This seems like the ad hoc list of an internet faker rather than a real person and there are other jarring details as well). I'm not trying to drive him away, but it would be better if he fessed up.

Not saying you're wrong, but I've seen people adopting quite... weird personas in RL too.
dead0man
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #77 on: September 30, 2016, 08:08:31 AM »

An unlikely list of facts sure, but very much not impossible.
Virginiá
Virginia
Administratrix
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -6.97, S: -5.91

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #78 on: October 01, 2016, 12:32:17 AM »

I generally agree but using the words "rude asshole" to criticize someone is a bit ironic.

I suppose, but I consider at least LittleBig and Buffalo both rude and asshole(s). FWIW, I disagree with a fair number of users here on many things, and a few of them even annoy the hell out of me, but I don't generally consider them assholes. Those two users were a special in that regard, so I don't have any problem calling them that.

The ridiculousness of this election / discourse and it's inevitable irritating effect is leading me to not mince my words as much. I'll admit that.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies