Hey, Santander: come and play! (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 09:03:06 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Hey, Santander: come and play! (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Hey, Santander: come and play!  (Read 5432 times)
Virginiá
Virginia
Administratrix
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -6.97, S: -5.91

« on: September 28, 2016, 10:27:30 AM »

Yes, there is a witch hunt, as there is with practically every one of the few conservative posters on this forum.  Threads are routinely made to ban outspoken conservatives, but not outspoken liberals.  Outspoken conservatives are muted or banned for just posting conservative views.

I for one am sick of it, and post less and less here as a result.

Banned for being conservative? Seriously? Have you ever considered for a second that the recently banned conservative/Trump-supporting users were rude assholes who were spam posting like crazy? There are plenty of conservatives here that aren't jerks and don't post rude crap 100 times a day.
Virginiá
Virginia
Administratrix
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -6.97, S: -5.91

« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2016, 12:32:17 AM »

I generally agree but using the words "rude asshole" to criticize someone is a bit ironic.

I suppose, but I consider at least LittleBig and Buffalo both rude and asshole(s). FWIW, I disagree with a fair number of users here on many things, and a few of them even annoy the hell out of me, but I don't generally consider them assholes. Those two users were a special in that regard, so I don't have any problem calling them that.

The ridiculousness of this election / discourse and it's inevitable irritating effect is leading me to not mince my words as much. I'll admit that.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies