Does Gennifer Flowers at Monday's debate hurt Hillary or Trump more? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 08:27:39 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Does Gennifer Flowers at Monday's debate hurt Hillary or Trump more? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: Does have Gennifer Flowers at Monday's debate hurt Hillary or Trump more?
hurts Hillary more

hurts Trump more

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 98

Author Topic: Does Gennifer Flowers at Monday's debate hurt Hillary or Trump more?  (Read 4030 times)
Hilldog
Rookie
« on: September 25, 2016, 12:15:05 AM »

See now things are even since Mark Cuban will be there.
Hilldog
Rookie
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2016, 12:30:04 AM »

He couldn't even get Monica? Low energy! Sad!
I'm sure Juanita would show up, if asked.

I'm not sure why every one of his accusers aren't there.  This is how you deal with these people.
Hilldog
Rookie
« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2016, 12:34:16 AM »

Maybe Hillary needs to force Ivana with a clump of her hair ripped out to sit in the front row.

Violence?
Hilldog
Rookie
« Reply #3 on: September 25, 2016, 01:17:25 AM »

Dragging out some dried up old whore from 30 years ago will sure show Hillary a thing or two.

That's a bit harsh. She was great in Penthouse.
Ya 30 years ago.

Awesome display of tolerance and progressive mindedness, guys. Nothing says "I support equality" like labeling a woman a "dried up old whore" or simply responding with "she was great in Penthouse." *facepalm*

To answer the OP's question: I suspect this will only hurt Trump. It'll make him seem petty and thin skinned (as usual) while also encouraging sympathy for Clinton since she was the real victim of her husband's extramarital affairs.

Most people would disagree with you about labeling women because only one woman is being labeled like this and not all.  How would you feel if all blacks were labeled based on Obama's actions.  The mentality is equivalent. 
Hilldog
Rookie
« Reply #4 on: September 25, 2016, 08:35:36 PM »

She won't be at the debate.  I thought about it more today and all Clinton would have to say is "Gennifer, that's my man!" while looking at her.  The grieving Benghazi mother is who Trump should have at the debate.  Then simply say that he'll answer questions after his opponent looks her in the eye and apologizes to her.  Anyhow, to get into the debate I'm sure you have to buy a ticket well in advance or be invited way before.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies