Is Hillary inevitable again?
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2024, 07:40:44 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Is Hillary inevitable again?
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: 100% 400+ EV
Yes

Oh yeah

Maybe

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 58

Author Topic: Is Hillary inevitable again?  (Read 967 times)
Lyin' Steve
SteveMcQueen

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: September 26, 2016, 11:19:37 PM »

Guys, she did better in a debate, Trump is doomed!
I'm going to go vote for Jill Stein now that I'm sure Hillary doesn't need my help to win.  I want to send a message!
Fmr President & Senator Polnut
polnut
Atlas Icon
Australia

Political Matrix
E: -2.71, S: -5.22

« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2016, 11:24:22 PM »

a) Are you OK?
b) No.
IceSpear
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.19, S: -6.43

« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2016, 11:26:10 PM »

She was never inevitable in the general.
SteveRogers
duncan298
YaBB God

Political Matrix
E: -3.87, S: -5.04

« Reply #3 on: September 26, 2016, 11:30:40 PM »

F&%@# no. The worst thing we could possibly do now is fall asleep at the wheel. Ask me again in a month.
Xing
xingkerui
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.52, S: -3.91

P P P
« Reply #4 on: September 26, 2016, 11:30:59 PM »

No, and getting cocky makes her much less inevitable.
Mr. Smith
MormDem
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #5 on: September 26, 2016, 11:32:42 PM »

Heck no.
Tender Branson
Mark Warner 08
Atlas Institution
Austria

Political Matrix
E: -6.06, S: -4.84

« Reply #6 on: September 26, 2016, 11:39:34 PM »

Are you nuts ?

This race is a total tie.

2000 all over again.
Pandaguineapig
United States

« Reply #7 on: September 26, 2016, 11:40:40 PM »

No and presidents Gore, Kerry, and Romney can attest
Figueira
Atlas Icon

« Reply #8 on: September 26, 2016, 11:42:33 PM »

Tbh Warren might run
Lyin' Steve
SteveMcQueen

« Reply #9 on: September 26, 2016, 11:44:15 PM »

Warren should run a write-in campaign
Now that Hillary is guaranteed a victory either way I think true progressives need a candidate who's not a corrupt, neoliberal establishment warmonger who they can vote for.
Attorney General, LGC Speaker, and Former PPT Dwarven Dragon
Dwarven Dragon
Atlas Politician
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -1.42, S: -0.52

P P P

« Reply #10 on: September 26, 2016, 11:46:21 PM »

F&%@# no. The worst thing we could possibly do now is fall asleep at the wheel. Ask me again in a month.

This. Clinton will get a bounce from tonight, but it won't last forever automatically.
IceSpear
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.19, S: -6.43

« Reply #11 on: September 26, 2016, 11:46:54 PM »

She will get indicted on November 7th then die from pneumonia. Joe Biden will magically replace her on the ballot within an hour and will win the presidency by a 92-7 margin. Bernie Sanders retroactively wins New York and California and flips the superdelegates, earning him the VP slot.
Rules for me, but not for thee
Dabeav
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix
E: 2.19, S: -5.39

« Reply #12 on: September 26, 2016, 11:47:22 PM »

Warren/Sanders 2016!

Warren should run a write-in campaign
Now that Hillary is guaranteed a victory either way I think true progressives need a candidate who's not a corrupt, neoliberal establishment warmonger who they can vote for.
Antonio the Sixth
Antonio V
Atlas Institution
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.87, S: -3.83

P P
« Reply #13 on: September 27, 2016, 12:20:24 AM »

No.
psychprofessor

« Reply #14 on: September 27, 2016, 12:21:51 AM »

She increased her lead, which was inevitable after Donald's meltdown tonight...Rudy now suggesting Trump skip the rest of the debates...
GoTfan
GoTfan21
Junior Chimp
Australia

« Reply #15 on: September 27, 2016, 01:17:14 AM »

She was in 2008, and she didn't even win the nomination that year. Gore was also inevitable in 2000.

The last thing she needs to to drift off now. She needs to keep her foot on Trump's neck.
Lyin' Steve
SteveMcQueen

« Reply #16 on: September 27, 2016, 01:24:52 AM »

This is a very terrible troll because it's not a parody of anything that exists in the real world! Seek professional help!

There's literally another thread like four threads down that says "we can all stop panicking now."  Liberals all over the internet are getting smug about Hillary "obviously" winning when they were all wringing their hands not two hours earlier about how she was gonna blow the election.

I like how you wrote this and then felt the urge to come back and edit in "Seek professional help!" after the fact.
TheDeadFlagBlues
Junior Chimp
Canada
« Reply #17 on: September 27, 2016, 01:42:56 AM »
« Edited: September 27, 2016, 01:44:47 AM by TheDeadFlagBlues »

This is a very terrible troll because it's not a parody of anything that exists in the real world! Seek professional help!

There's literally another thread like four threads down that says "we can all stop panicking now."  Liberals all over the internet are getting smug about Hillary "obviously" winning when they were all wringing their hands not two hours earlier about how she was gonna blow the election.

I like how you wrote this and then felt the urge to come back and edit in "Seek professional help!" after the fact.

Have you ever followed a national election before? We're smug because we won. This is what always happens after a major victory of some kind in a general election debate or after a gaffe; opponents of the candidate who triumphed wring their hands and supporters of the candidate who triumphed get very boastful. The reason why I don't think that your thread parodies anything that's real is that anyone who is reacting in this manner is a Hillary hack; no one moved from Hillary to Stein due to this debate. You're parodying a figment if your imagination son.

Dude, if you feel the need to make threads to troll people, you need to seek professional help. It's really pathetic, not constructive and so on. It's..not good! Don't do this! I troll people the way that normals troll people: I make snide remarks to them inside of threads. This reduces the amount of clutter on the forum. I don't make disingenuous trash threads that bump good threads to the 2nd page. This is bad form. Don't do this.
Lyin' Steve
SteveMcQueen

« Reply #18 on: September 27, 2016, 01:49:12 AM »

There's literally another thread like four threads down that says "we can all stop panicking now."  Liberals all over the internet are getting smug about Hillary "obviously" winning when they were all wringing their hands not two hours earlier about how she was gonna blow the election.

Have you ever followed a national election before? We're smug because we won. This is what always happens after a major victory of some kind in a general election debate or after a gaffe; opponents of the candidate who triumphed wring their hands and supporters of the candidate who triumphed get very boastful. The reason why I don't think that your thread parodies anything that's real is that anyone who is reacting in this manner is a Hillary hack; no one moved from Hillary to Stein due to this debate. You're parodying a figment if your imagination son.

Dude, if you feel the need to make threads to troll people, you need to seek professional help. It's really pathetic, not constructive and so on. It's..not good! Don't do this! I troll people the way that normals troll people: I make snide remarks to them inside of threads. This reduces the amount of clutter on the forum. I don't make disingenuous trash threads that bump good threads to the 2nd page. This is bad form. Don't do this.

Please don't become the new Senator Smith and start following me around and attacking me on every thread just because you lost a debate with me once.
TheDeadFlagBlues
Junior Chimp
Canada
« Reply #19 on: September 27, 2016, 01:52:54 AM »

Please don't become the new Senator Smith and start following me around and attacking me on every thread just because you lost a debate with me once.

If you can't stand the heat of criticism, maybe you shouldn't systematically mock liberals by posting a disingenuous thread, ya delicate flower!
Lyin' Steve
SteveMcQueen

« Reply #20 on: September 27, 2016, 01:59:49 AM »

If you can't stand the heat of criticism, maybe you shouldn't systematically mock liberals by posting a disingenuous thread, ya delicate flower!

Christ.  You are the most belligerent Idahoan I've ever met.
Thanks for derailing my thread.  Maybe you should leave the forum until you can cool off.
At any rate I'm not going to encourage this kind of behavior by writing more replies.  But you seriously don't want to go down this road, you'll just look back in a month and feel foolish.
Sir Mohamed
MohamedChalid
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #21 on: September 27, 2016, 02:03:23 AM »

Too soon to tell. President Obama’s first 2012 debate was also not good but he pulled it off in the remaining ones. But as I expected, the orange-skinned clown is hurt because of his lack of knowledge. He hasn’t a clue about many things.
ProudModerate2
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #22 on: September 27, 2016, 02:08:09 AM »

Seriously?
United States

« Reply #23 on: September 27, 2016, 03:48:02 AM »

Typical Atlas shrill. There's no way either candidate is "inevitable" at this point in time.

Debates do very little to dislodge the fundamentals of the race, historically. Not many Republicans is going to wake up and become a Hillary supporter, just like most of you Democrats on here are not going to miraculously become Trump supporters.

This question is 1000% bogus, like most on this board, which turns into some pathetic shill partisan place like Democrat Underground during these type of events. it's sad.
Dumbo
Rookie
Germany

« Reply #24 on: September 27, 2016, 06:43:17 AM »

No and presidents Gore, Kerry, and Romney can attest

Nobody knows better than late Thomas Dewey.
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies