Totally wrong debate predictions mockery thread
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 26, 2024, 04:48:20 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Totally wrong debate predictions mockery thread
« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2
Author Topic: Totally wrong debate predictions mockery thread  (Read 1264 times)
Lyin' Steve
SteveMcQueen

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: September 27, 2016, 12:47:02 AM »

I was listening to Sirius XM 124 POTUS on the way down (because Julie Mason is my one true love) and I think it was Tim Farley who said "there's no way Hillary can win this."

Here's poor Jeff Greenfield saying Hillary can't possibly win:  http://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2016/09/hillary-clinton-2016-debate-214291
Lachi
lok1999
Australia

Political Matrix
E: -1.06, S: -3.02

« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2016, 03:29:52 AM »

Can we mock people who still think that trump won? Because there is a cornucopia of people we could use for this thread.
MK
Mike Keller
United States

« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2016, 03:32:19 AM »

I was listening to Sirius XM 124 POTUS on the way down (because Julie Mason is my one true love) and I think it was Tim Farley who said "there's no way Hillary can win this."

Here's poor Jeff Greenfield saying Hillary can't possibly win:  http://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2016/09/hillary-clinton-2016-debate-214291

Just about every poll is showing trump the winner? 

Lachi
lok1999
Australia

Political Matrix

« Reply #3 on: September 27, 2016, 03:36:45 AM »

The only sites that are saying that trump won are alt-right republican hack sites trying to push their agenda. Every major network's polls had Hillary demolishing Trump.
Seriously?
United States

« Reply #4 on: September 27, 2016, 03:39:51 AM »
« Edited: September 27, 2016, 03:42:49 AM by Seriously? »

Shhhh. Don't go speaking the truth on Atlas in here, my friend. The red avatar hacks apparently think that USA Today, CNBC, most New York TV outlets, etc., etc., etc. are "alt-right" publications. I mean, they lost Bing and barely won MSN(BC) for crying out loud.

The ONLY thing that matters is that Queen Hillary! is awesome and Donald Trump is a meanie. I am glad I stayed away from this cesspool, which is not much better than Vox or Democrat Underground tonight.
Helsinkian
Finland

« Reply #5 on: September 27, 2016, 03:40:29 AM »

Here's poor Jeff Greenfield saying Hillary can't possibly win:  http://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2016/09/hillary-clinton-2016-debate-214291

An online poll on a news website is not a scientific poll. It does not reach a representative sample of the electorate. It's comparable to a Twitter poll.
MK
Mike Keller
United States

« Reply #6 on: September 27, 2016, 03:45:19 AM »

Here's poor Jeff Greenfield saying Hillary can't possibly win:  http://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2016/09/hillary-clinton-2016-debate-214291

An online poll on a news website is not a scientific poll. It does not reach a representative sample of the electorate. It's comparable to a Twitter poll.

Hackish.  You guys are the first ones to proudly tout online polls when Hillary wins them. The min trump wins one , its considered "trash ".    Its all hogwash anyhow, but as i stated the the other thread rubio won just about all the media narrative after each debate and couldn't muster any votes.
Seriously?
United States

« Reply #7 on: September 27, 2016, 03:58:35 AM »

Hackish.  You guys are the first ones to proudly tout online polls when Hillary wins them. The min trump wins one , its considered "trash ".    Its all hogwash anyhow, but as i stated the the other thread rubio won just about all the media narrative after each debate and couldn't muster any votes.

These are all alt-right nutjob sites, right Mike?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3809204/Most-snap-polls-Trump-winning-debate-landslide.html
Helsinkian
Finland

« Reply #8 on: September 27, 2016, 04:03:26 AM »
« Edited: September 27, 2016, 04:04:59 AM by Helsinkian »

LOL. Does anyone actually think that the people who press a button on an online poll hosted by Drudge Report represent an accurate sample of the actual electorate?

BTW, I find it funny that you think I'm a Hillary hack, since it was just a couple of days ago when a red avatar accused me of being a fascist.
Fmr President & Senator Polnut
polnut
Atlas Icon
Australia

Political Matrix
E: -2.71, S: -5.22

« Reply #9 on: September 27, 2016, 04:51:52 AM »

They're gamed, remember how Bernie, Ron Paul and Trump won by landslides in EVERY POLL, after EVERY DEBATE?

It's called facebook and Reddit. Can't help that the Daily Mail doesn't know what they're talking about.

And for our dear Trumpbots, your boy got his tangerine arse handed to him today.
Lachi
lok1999
Australia

Political Matrix

« Reply #10 on: September 27, 2016, 04:54:58 AM »

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3809204/Most-snap-polls-Trump-winning-debate-landslide.html
The Daily Mail is a right-wing tabloid newspaper.
Seriously?
United States

« Reply #11 on: September 27, 2016, 05:10:50 AM »

And the screenshots are from some sort of vast right-wing conspiracy. Completely made up.

You do realize that winning these polls shows intensity. Unlike on the DNC side of things, where Crooked Hillary did whatever she could to cheat Bernie, it was a predictor of who would win on the Republican side at the end of the day.

You can not underestimate the fervor that his supporters have to Make America Great Again. Do so at your peril.
‼realJohnEwards‼
MatteKudasai
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.19, S: -4.87

« Reply #12 on: September 27, 2016, 05:18:09 AM »

And the screenshots are from some sort of vast right-wing conspiracy. Completely made up.

You do realize that winning these polls shows intensity. Unlike on the DNC side of things, where Crooked Hillary did whatever she could to cheat Bernie, it was a predictor of who would win on the Republican side at the end of the day.

You can not underestimate the fervor that his supporters have to Make America Great Again. Do so at your peril.
Um... I don't think voting 20 times in an online poll as opposed to 1 makes you that much more likely to vote on ED
Seriously?
United States

« Reply #13 on: September 27, 2016, 05:30:48 AM »

Um... I don't think voting 20 times in an online poll as opposed to 1 makes you that much more likely to vote on ED
Because most Joe Average Six Pack folks that would vote in these things figure out ways to vote early and often.
Lachi
lok1999
Australia

Political Matrix

« Reply #14 on: September 27, 2016, 05:42:09 AM »

You trump hacks don't seem to realise that Clinton had NO part in what the DNC did.
Brittain33
brittain33
Moderators
Atlas Star

« Reply #15 on: September 27, 2016, 05:55:10 AM »

TIL that the Daily Mail doesn't know what a snap poll is.
Adam Griffin
Atlas Star
Greece

Political Matrix
E: -7.35, S: -6.26

« Reply #16 on: September 27, 2016, 06:07:09 AM »

INTERNET POLLS ARE NOT SCIENTIFIC POLLS.

Jesus. The actual polls - surveying random people at-large who watched the debate - showed it wasn't close (CNN/ORC & PPP; 62/27 Clinton & 51/40 Clinton). On top of that, focus groups by both Luntz (is he a RINO now, too?) and CNN showed 85-90% of undecided voters thought Clinton won the debate. Those scores are as good as she could have done; we all know 40% of the country fits into the basket of deplorables and would say Trump won the debate even if he literally shit on himself while having a heart attack on stage.

Go ahead and clutch yourself in your own alternate reality like you do for literally everything else. It's going to be 2012 all over again. Clinton is going to spank your internet voters in November just like she spanked Sanders' internet voters in the primary.
Adam Griffin
Atlas Star
Greece

Political Matrix
E: -7.35, S: -6.26

« Reply #17 on: September 27, 2016, 06:19:38 AM »

Here are some more totally wrong debate predictions...

Fusionmunster

« Reply #18 on: September 27, 2016, 06:27:04 AM »

You guys know the online polls got posted directly to R/Donald, right? You cant think we're stupid enough to take them seriously because Trump supporters swarmed them, right?
afleitch
Moderators
Atlas Star

« Reply #19 on: September 27, 2016, 06:31:35 AM »

You guys know the online polls got posted directly to R/Donald, right? You cant think we're stupid enough to take them seriously because Trump supporters swarmed them, right?

Used to be called 'Freeping', back in the Internet 1.0 days.
Badger
badger
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #20 on: September 27, 2016, 08:21:24 AM »

remind me again why i've kept your ignorant ass off ignore for so long? On you go now..
Nyvin
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #21 on: September 27, 2016, 08:29:36 AM »

Even from just a common sense, objective look at the debate itself...how can you possibly make a rational argument that Trump won?   He totally fell apart!
‼realJohnEwards‼
MatteKudasai
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.19, S: -4.87

« Reply #22 on: September 27, 2016, 08:32:33 AM »

Even from just a common sense, objective look at the debate itself...how can you possibly make a rational argument that Trump won?   He totally fell apart!
here's your issue
Lyin' Steve
SteveMcQueen

« Reply #23 on: September 27, 2016, 09:51:58 AM »

https://uselectionatlas.org/FORUM/index.php?topic=244391.0
Xing
xingkerui
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.52, S: -3.91

P P P
« Reply #24 on: September 27, 2016, 11:00:57 AM »

The salty tears in this thread are delicious, but I don't want to read too much more, lest I get high blood pressure.
Pages: [1] 2  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies