The Slenderman Movie
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 16, 2024, 10:38:28 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  The Slenderman Movie
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: The Slenderman Movie  (Read 552 times)
Enduro
Junior Chimp

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: September 27, 2016, 03:51:52 PM »

Release: October 4, 2016

Tagline: "If you see him, it's already to late."

Cast: John Krasinski, Andy Serkis, Danielle Panabaker, Asa Butterfeild, Jon Hamm, Taylor Kitsch.

Director: Mike Flanagan

Screenwriter: Dean Koontz

Stay tuned!!
tmthforu94
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix
E: -0.26, S: -4.52

P P P
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2016, 04:33:37 PM »

Ah, slender man...for a second I thought this was going to be a movie about me! Sad
Terry the Fat Shark
Junior Chimp
United States

P P
« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2016, 05:53:48 PM »

Ah, slender man...for a second I thought this was going to be a movie about me! Sad
slender? That's "stretching" it a bit Wink
Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee
North Carolina Yankee
Atlas Institution
United States

« Reply #3 on: September 27, 2016, 11:54:12 PM »

I use to see him all the time, but now he refuses to take my calls. Says, I'm too creepy.

Totally gonna love this movie though.
Enduro
Junior Chimp

« Reply #4 on: September 30, 2016, 03:03:17 PM »
« Edited: October 04, 2016, 03:26:36 PM by Enduro »

The film starts off by introducing us to Daniel Richards (John Krasinski), his wife Kayla (Danielle Panabaker), and their teenage son Will (Asa Butterfield). Daniel's life is near perfect.
Music is very serene, mostly piano and violin.
One day, Daniel wakes, gets his coffee, and proceeds to go outside to enjoy the morning before going to work. He looks to the side, and spots a figure off in the distance. Daniel doesn't know it, but he just saw Slenderman (Andy Serkis)
At the same time Daniel sees the tall man, drums are introduced to the soundtrack. Signaling that something has just changed everything.
Daniel goes to work. We are introduced to his unnamed boss (Jon Hamm). He seems to like Daniel, and has been to his house more than once. Daniel keeps seeing Slenderman, every time he appears he gets closer, and it's throwing him off. His boss notices the change in behavior, and tells Daniel to take the day off.
When he gets home, Daniel discovers "Slenderman" scratched into the headboard of his bed. This scares Kayla, who suggest calling the police, but Daniel goes missing first.
While all this is happening, the music slowly gets worse. It begins to lose rhythm and gets out of beat.
Daniel went to the library, and begins searching for Slenderman references. He finds a news article of a man who went into a coma after continually referencing Slenderman.
He goes to visit this man (Taylor Kitsch), who wakes up as soon as Daniel enters the room.
He tries to kill Daniel, blaming him for waking him up, and bringing Slenderman back. After getting him to calm down, Daniel asks about Slender. Revealing the location of the first Slender encounter to be in Rome, the man becomes noticeably scared while looking at the window. He stabs himself with a nearby scalpel. Daniel looks at the window, Slender is standing there. He's slightly closer.
With every sighting of Slender, the music changes slightly. An instrument becomes out of tune, or begins playing a separate song. As Slender gets closer, the music becomes insane.
Daniel purchases a revolver, and goes to Rome. To the location of the first Slender encounter. He appears, within 10 feet of Daniel. Daniel gets a severe headache, but manages to put his gun up, and shoot him. Slender begins to bleed, then disappears.
Thinking he's rid of him, Daniel heads home. He's welcomed home by Slender, with a bloody face, if you can call it a face. Daniel shoots Slender, and he appears on the other side of the room. Closer.
He shoots him again, and Slender disappears. Daniel shot his family.
Hugging his family close, Daniel cries softly.
Slender appears again.
Daniel gets out the revolver, and placed the barrel in his mouth.
The music is loud, insane.
Then... For the first time in the film... We see Slender move.
He placed his hand on Daniel's shoulder, and Daniel pulls the trigger. The music abruptly stops.

-Credit-

Post-credits: Jon Hamm's character enters a dimly lit room, he begins talking with another unseen character.
"This is what happened to one of my employees, but the police didn't release this picture."
He hands the other character a picture. The camera is just behind this other character's shoulder, so we can see "Slenderman" scratched into the headboard of a bed.
"Make no mistake, Slenderman is back. It's time to reactivate the SCP Foundation."
Enduro
Junior Chimp

« Reply #5 on: October 04, 2016, 03:26:47 PM »

Bump.
Leinad
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.03, S: -7.91

« Reply #6 on: October 04, 2016, 03:43:52 PM »

President Leinad attended wearing a lime green sombrero because he told his Hat Technician to "surprise [him]." He made a huge mistake.

Anyway, the only flaw in the movie was Mr. Richards bizarrely obscure first name.
White Trash
Southern Gothic
YaBB God

« Reply #7 on: October 04, 2016, 03:47:15 PM »

Legislator Southern Gothic left the movie halfway through after realizing that it wasn't the tmthforu94 biopic.
Enduro
Junior Chimp

« Reply #8 on: October 04, 2016, 03:50:32 PM »

President Leinad attended wearing a lime green sombrero because he told his Hat Technician to "surprise [him]." He made a huge mistake.

Anyway, the only flaw in the movie was Mr. Richards bizarrely obscure first name.

Huh, I momentarily forgot that Leinad was Daniel backwards. Oops.
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies