Hey look who started #TrumpWon!
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2024, 12:33:04 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Hey look who started #TrumpWon!
« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2
Author Topic: Hey look who started #TrumpWon!  (Read 3561 times)
they don't love you like i love you
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -6.50, S: -6.67

P P
Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: September 27, 2016, 09:31:54 PM »

https://twitter.com/DustinGiebel/status/780814613021548544
Sprouts Farmers Market ✘
Sprouts
Atlas Icon
Italy

Political Matrix
E: -4.90, S: 1.74

« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2016, 09:33:14 PM »

Your anti-Russian racism will not be tolerated on this forum, which unlike AAD, has ground rules for treating all groups of people with respect.
egalitt
Russian Federation
« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2016, 09:36:44 PM »

Your anti-Russian racism will not be tolerated on this forum, which unlike AAD, has ground rules for treating all groups of people with respect.

Anti-Russian attitudes are welcome on this  forum. Just read my posts and responses to them.
ag
Atlas Icon

« Reply #3 on: September 27, 2016, 09:38:00 PM »

Hmmm...

Your resident russophobe is here.
ag
Atlas Icon

« Reply #4 on: September 27, 2016, 09:39:10 PM »

Anti-Russian attitudes are welcome on this  forum. Just read my posts and responses to them.

Товарищ младший лейтенант, we are so honored to have our own Russian troll assigned here.

BTW, I notice you appear here just when your "Swedish" compatriot has been timed out. Interestingly, I seem never to have see the two of you together around here.
egalitt
Russian Federation
« Reply #5 on: September 27, 2016, 09:41:39 PM »

Anti-Russian attitudes are welcome on this  forum. Just read my posts and responses to them.

Товарищ младший лейтенант, we are so honored to have our own Russian troll assigned here.

I'm sick and tired of reminding that I'm старший лейтенант.
ag
Atlas Icon

« Reply #6 on: September 27, 2016, 09:42:49 PM »

I'm sick and tired of reminding that I'm старший лейтенант.

Товарищ прапорщик, не придуривайтесь. Я и так вам льстил.
ProudModerate2
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #7 on: September 27, 2016, 09:44:26 PM »

trump loves Putin.
And Putin loves trump.
ag
Atlas Icon

« Reply #8 on: September 27, 2016, 09:46:52 PM »

Putin does not love anybody, except, possibly, himself. Trumpīs dreams of mutually exciting intercourse will be disappointed.
World politics is up Schmitt creek
Nathan
Moderators
Atlas Superstar

« Reply #9 on: September 27, 2016, 09:55:36 PM »

Did Putin finally give you your money, egalitt?
ag
Atlas Icon

« Reply #10 on: September 27, 2016, 10:05:30 PM »

I guess, it is just that the Adorable Swede has been banned.
egalitt
Russian Federation
« Reply #11 on: September 27, 2016, 10:08:17 PM »
« Edited: September 27, 2016, 10:18:46 PM by egalitt »

No money at all! I can hardly scrape some rubles to pay for my internet connection so as to have the  pleasure of communicating with secret agents, such as ag who is constantly disrating me.  
Trapsy

« Reply #12 on: September 27, 2016, 10:08:27 PM »

Mitt Romney, you were right.
DrScholl
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -5.55, S: -3.30

« Reply #13 on: September 27, 2016, 10:09:00 PM »

What a surprise.
ProudModerate2
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #14 on: September 27, 2016, 10:34:31 PM »

No money at all! I can hardly scrape some rubles to pay for my internet connection so as to have the  pleasure of communicating with secret agents, such as ag who is constantly disrating me.  

egalitt,
While you were having such a hard time collecting rubles from Putin (after you failed to convince the world that "trump won the debate"), those of us who support Hillary were dancing with joy after her great victory ......

egalitt
Russian Federation
« Reply #15 on: September 27, 2016, 10:38:41 PM »

Too early to dance with joy. Wait for election polls to find out that Clinton  is trailing Trump.
ag
Atlas Icon

« Reply #16 on: September 27, 2016, 10:51:01 PM »

Too early to dance with joy. Wait for election polls to find out that Clinton  is trailing Trump.

BTW, you should let your bosses know, they are being stupid. Clinton might be an unpleasant type for them, but she is reliably sane. That is, you can count on her not using the nukes in anger. And not only she is sane - she knows that she is known to be sane. So, she will not even be able to seriously threaten - being sane, she will not even try.

Trump is different. He may love your guy for the moment - but that is till the very first moment he feels slighted. Yeah, he does not care about Ukraine - or, for that matter, the rest of Europe/Asia. But that is only so until he feels his masculinity is challenged. You will never know the exact moment piss goes into his head. And he is smart enough to understand that you do not know that. So, at some point your boss and him will go head to head. And then a) he will threaten to nuke and b) he may very well nuke. It will be a scant satisfaction to anybody in Moscow that you will be able to nuke back. I know, they still build the new metro stations with гермозатворы, but what use are those if there is no Moscow left to climb back into? Now, of course, I know that you guys would piss your pants to see New York destroyed - but most of you will not be around  long enough to actually see it.
World politics is up Schmitt creek
Nathan
Moderators
Atlas Superstar

« Reply #17 on: September 27, 2016, 11:34:36 PM »

Just what are you accusing ag of here?
🐒Gods of Prosperity🔱🐲💸
shua
Atlas Star
Nepal

Political Matrix
E: 1.29, S: -0.70

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #18 on: September 27, 2016, 11:36:53 PM »

have you heard?  there's a rumor in Saint Petersburg...
ag
Atlas Icon

« Reply #19 on: September 27, 2016, 11:38:53 PM »
« Edited: September 27, 2016, 11:42:20 PM by ag »

Just what are you accusing ag of here?

I did not even notice it Smiley "Srat" ("срать") is the Russian for "to sh**t". Spelling confusion between "de" and "di-" is quite possible.  I guess, given how much they drink in Abakan, he may very well be seing me as a little green enema-wielding devil.
egalitt
Russian Federation
« Reply #20 on: September 28, 2016, 03:57:39 AM »
« Edited: September 28, 2016, 06:40:44 AM by egalitt »

BTW, you should let your bosses know, they are being stupid

You are badly mistaken if  you think  that Trump  is Putin's favorite. I wrote many times on this forum  that Clinton  had been the best candidate for Russia.  
Putin has lots of damaging evidence about Clinton and the Kremlin has been considering two options: either to publish it in October or not to publish anything to blackmail Clinton after she is elected. I know for sure that during the so-called "recet"  Clinton Foundation provided financial support for Skolkovo research center (located  near Moscow)   and handed over newest technologies for creating laser  weapons. That action was well documented and there is no problem to publish the documents. But Putin hasn't taken the decision yet. Everything depends on Clinton's behavior. If she continues insulting Putin you will have October suprise.
Putin is smart enough to win no matter who is elected.  If there is a stupid person this is Khrushov's grand-daughter  whose article you reproduced.
Rumors about Trump being  Putin's puppet have been spread by  Clinton who is well aware  that they are egregious lies. 

Adam Griffin
Atlas Star
Greece

Political Matrix
E: -7.35, S: -6.26

« Reply #21 on: September 28, 2016, 04:18:16 AM »

It's fake.

You must be logged in to read this quote.
Pandaguineapig
United States

« Reply #22 on: September 28, 2016, 05:38:22 AM »

The fact that it was believable in the first place should be concerning for Trump
Alcon
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #23 on: September 28, 2016, 06:47:35 AM »

It's amazing how many journalists retweeted this without ever bothering to source it.
ag
Atlas Icon

« Reply #24 on: September 28, 2016, 07:17:25 AM »

BTW, you should let your bosses know, they are being stupid

You are badly mistaken if  you think  that Trump  is Putin's favorite. I wrote many times on this forum  that Clinton  had been the best candidate for Russia.  
Putin has lots of damaging evidence about Clinton and the Kremlin has been considering two options: either to publish it in October or not to publish anything to blackmail Clinton after she is elected. I know for sure that during the so-called "recet"  Clinton Foundation provided financial support for Skolkovo research center (located  near Moscow)   and handed over newest technologies for creating laser  weapons. That action was well documented and there is no problem to publish the documents. But Putin hasn't taken the decision yet. Everything depends on Clinton's behavior. If she continues insulting Putin you will have October suprise.
Putin is smart enough to win no matter who is elected.  If there is a stupid person this is Khrushov's grand-daughter  whose article you reproduced.
Rumors about Trump being  Putin's puppet have been spread by  Clinton who is well aware  that they are egregious lies. 

Was the enama sufficiently desrating?
Pages: [1] 2  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies