Hey look who started #TrumpWon!
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2024, 12:13:46 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Hey look who started #TrumpWon!
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: Hey look who started #TrumpWon!  (Read 3560 times)
egalitt
Russian Federation
Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: September 28, 2016, 07:58:57 AM »
« edited: September 28, 2016, 09:21:22 AM by egalitt »

BTW, you should let your bosses know, they are being stupid

You are badly mistaken if  you think  that Trump  is Putin's favorite. I wrote many times on this forum  that Clinton  had been the best candidate for Russia.  
Putin has lots of damaging evidence about Clinton and the Kremlin has been considering two options: either to publish it in October or not to publish anything to blackmail Clinton after she is elected. I know for sure that during the so-called "recet"  Clinton Foundation provided financial support for Skolkovo research center (located  near Moscow)   and handed over newest technologies for creating laser  weapons. That action was well documented and there is no problem to publish the documents. But Putin hasn't taken the decision yet. Everything depends on Clinton's behavior. If she continues insulting Putin you will have October suprise.
Putin is smart enough to win no matter who is elected.  If there is a stupid person this is Khrushov's grand-daughter  whose article you reproduced.
Rumors about Trump being  Putin's puppet have been spread by  Clinton who is well aware  that they are egregious lies.  

Was the enama sufficiently desrating?

"Desrate" is my neologysm, I somehow forgot to explain its meaning. Ag has been wise enough  to notice that etymologically it originates from Russian srat'  (a vulgar word for "defecate"). So the meaning is "abuse someone using plagiarism"   as Ag did having stated that my bosses are stupid and using materials from N. Khrushova's article. No wonder Ag is an expert in anal  sex.   
Sir Mohamed
MohamedChalid
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #26 on: September 28, 2016, 08:40:21 AM »

LOL, when I first read the thread title, I immediately thought of StatesPoll.
ag
Atlas Icon

« Reply #27 on: September 28, 2016, 12:10:34 PM »
« Edited: September 28, 2016, 12:12:42 PM by ag »

You are badly mistaken if  you think  that Trump  is Putin's favorite. I wrote many times on this forum  that Clinton  had been the best candidate for Russia.  
Putin has lots of damaging evidence about Clinton and the Kremlin has been considering two options: either to publish it in October or not to publish anything to blackmail Clinton after she is elected. I know for sure that during the so-called "recet"  Clinton Foundation provided financial support for Skolkovo research center (located  near Moscow)   and handed over newest technologies for creating laser  weapons. That action was well documented and there is no problem to publish the documents. But Putin hasn't taken the decision yet. Everything depends on Clinton's behavior. If she continues insulting Putin you will have October suprise.
Putin is smart enough to win no matter who is elected.  If there is a stupid person this is Khrushov's grand-daughter  whose article you reproduced.
Rumors about Trump being  Putin's puppet have been spread by  Clinton who is well aware  that they are egregious lies.  

"Desrate" is my neologysm, I somehow forgot to explain its meaning. Ag has been wise enough  to notice that etymologically it originates from Russian srat'  (a vulgar word for "defecate"). So the meaning is "abuse someone using plagiarism"   as Ag did having stated that my bosses are stupid and using materials from N. Khrushova's article. No wonder Ag is an expert in anal  sex.    

You are cute. You really think people get all their news/analysis from Russian or Russian-affiliated sources? I mean, anybody who has at least half a brain and knows anything about the issues involved (you, of course, fail on both of these counts) would write pretty much the same thing here, but, honestly, I was unaware that Ms. Khrushchova wrote anything on the topic. Where was it?

And I am quite amused that you consider enema to be sex. I mean, that is, probably, your only personal experience, but for most people it is just a medical procedure.
Person Man
Angry_Weasel
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #28 on: September 28, 2016, 12:24:43 PM »

So, Wikileaks doesn't have anything? Got it!
egalitt
Russian Federation
« Reply #29 on: September 28, 2016, 01:41:15 PM »
« Edited: September 28, 2016, 01:43:03 PM by egalitt »

"Desrate" is my neologysm, I somehow forgot to explain its meaning. Ag has been wise enough  to notice that etymologically it originates from Russian srat'  (a vulgar word for "defecate"). So the meaning is "abuse someone using plagiarism"   as Ag did having stated that my bosses are stupid and using materials from N. Khrushova's article. No wonder Ag is an expert in anal  sex.    

You are cute. You really think people get all their news/analysis from Russian or Russian-affiliated sources? I mean, anybody who has at least half a brain and knows anything about the issues involved (you, of course, fail on both of these counts) would write pretty much the same thing here, but, honestly, I was unaware that Ms. Khrushchova wrote anything on the topic. Where was it?

And I am quite amused that you consider enema to be sex. I mean, that is, probably, your only personal experience, but for most people it is just a medical procedure.

Of course I 'm cute in contrast to you and half of your fellow country men  who don't have even half a brain and support Clinton.  I feel like making a good lieutenant-governor  of the former USA after it disintegrates and is vanquished by Putin under the next president no matter who he/she is.  I hope Putin will appoint me taking into account my numerous merits. One of them (not the most important) is my English proficiency. For example,  I know that the correct spelling is "enama" rather than enema.
World politics is up Schmitt creek
Nathan
Moderators
Atlas Superstar

« Reply #30 on: September 28, 2016, 02:28:42 PM »

For example,  I know that the correct spelling is "enama" rather than enema.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/There_are_known_knowns
ag
Atlas Icon

« Reply #31 on: September 28, 2016, 02:35:04 PM »

half of your fellow country men  who... support Clinton.

100% of my fellow countrymen (слитно) support Clinton. Alas, we do not vote in this election.
Ban my account ffs!
snowguy716
Atlas Star
Austria

« Reply #32 on: September 28, 2016, 03:01:11 PM »

"Desrate" is my neologysm, I somehow forgot to explain its meaning. Ag has been wise enough  to notice that etymologically it originates from Russian srat'  (a vulgar word for "defecate"). So the meaning is "abuse someone using plagiarism"   as Ag did having stated that my bosses are stupid and using materials from N. Khrushova's article. No wonder Ag is an expert in anal  sex.   

Of course I 'm cute in contrast to you and half of your fellow country men  who don't have even half a brain and support Clinton.  I feel like making a good lieutenant-governor  of the former USA after it disintegrates and is vanquished by Putin under the next president no matter who he/she is.  I hope Putin will appoint me taking into account my numerous merits. One of them (not the most important) is my English proficiency. For example,  I know that the correct spelling is "enama" rather than enema.

This post reeks of desperation and self loathing.
Badger
badger
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #33 on: September 28, 2016, 05:06:56 PM »
« Edited: September 28, 2016, 05:08:55 PM by Badger »

Good one! "No, no, please don't think of Trump as a Russian puppet, because Putin really has SO MUCH DIRT on Hillary!!"

You'll get paid double by Uncle Vlad's men for that post.

Oh, and before we forget who this guy really is:

http://www.businessinsider.com/russia-internet-trolls-and-donald-trump-2016-7
Badger
badger
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #34 on: September 28, 2016, 05:11:54 PM »

Your anti-Russian racism will not be tolerated on this forum, which unlike AAD, has ground rules for treating all groups of people with respect.

Anti-Russian paid government troll attitudes are welcome on this  forum. Just read my posts and responses to them.

http://www.businessinsider.com/russia-internet-trolls-and-donald-trump-2016-7
White Trash
Southern Gothic
YaBB God

« Reply #35 on: September 28, 2016, 05:30:12 PM »

Since the Trump people posted a bunch of stupid, baseless conspiracy theories, it's okay for us to do it too right guys?Huh
Ebowed
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix
E: 4.13, S: 2.09

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #36 on: September 28, 2016, 05:32:22 PM »

Since the Trump people posted a bunch of stupid, baseless conspiracy theories, it's okay for us to do it too right guys?Huh

Apparently there are different standards depending on the candidate you support.  I posted a very reasonable poll asking about Donald Trump's spreading of STI's throughout his years of adultery and it was removed.

Yet the racists are free to post their more baseless conspiracy theories!
Badger
badger
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #37 on: September 28, 2016, 05:36:17 PM »

"Stupid baseless conspiracy theories" documented in depth by the NY Times, The Guardian, The Atlantic, Business Insider, Independent Journal Review, etc. etc. etc. (Google "Russian Trolls Online" if you doubt any of these citations).

You see, one is a conspiracy theory, the other is well documented truth. Sorry.
White Trash
Southern Gothic
YaBB God

« Reply #38 on: September 28, 2016, 05:39:12 PM »

Apparently there are different standards depending on the candidate you support.  I posted a very reasonable poll asking about Donald Trump's spreading of STI's throughout his years of adultery and it was removed.

I think that all baseless conspiracy theories belong in the same trash bin. There does seem to be different standards, as the amount of anti-Clinton voodoo is really starting to clog up actual discussion.

"Stupid baseless conspiracy theories" documented in depth by the NY Times, The Guardian, The Atlantic, Business Insider, Independent Journal Review, etc. etc. etc. (Google "Russian Trolls Online" if you doubt any of these citations).

Did any of those news articles specifically cover who started this hashtag? If they have then they've been conned hard and need to take good look at themselves as journalists.
Joe Republic
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

« Reply #39 on: September 28, 2016, 05:43:44 PM »

It's amazing how many journalists retweeted this without ever bothering to source it.

And it's amazing to me how many people are amazed that Twitter is the worst thing to happen to journalism.
Badger
badger
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #40 on: September 28, 2016, 05:58:57 PM »

I think that all baseless conspiracy theories belong in the same trash bin. There does seem to be different standards, as the amount of anti-Clinton voodoo is really starting to clog up actual discussion.

Did any of those news articles specifically cover who started this hashtag? If they have then they've been conned hard and need to take good look at themselves as journalists.

Perhaps we're talking about two different things. Yes, if you check the google info I gave several of the same sources (e.g. the NYT) reported the supposedly Russian source of #Trumpwon! being a hoax. What I was referring to is the very real situation of the Russian government organizing web brigades to support pro-Russian viewpoints, and lately pro-Trump viewpoints in particular.
White Trash
Southern Gothic
YaBB God

« Reply #41 on: September 28, 2016, 06:16:14 PM »
« Edited: September 28, 2016, 06:27:46 PM by White Trash »

Perhaps we're talking about two different things. Yes, if you check the google info I gave several of the same sources (e.g. the NYT) reported the supposedly Russian source of #Trumpwon! being a hoax. What I was referring to is the very real situation of the Russian government organizing web brigades to support pro-Russian viewpoints, and lately pro-Trump viewpoints in particular.

Yeah it's just a misunderstanding. The claims that there is a connection between Trump and Moscow definitely do have some meat to them. But this #TrumpWon okey-doke is ridiculous.
Badger
badger
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #42 on: September 28, 2016, 06:18:39 PM »

Yeah it's just a misunderstand. The claims that there is a connection between Trump and Moscow definitely do have some meat to them. But this #TrumpWon okey-doke is ridiculous.

Agreed. (But it was funny while it lasted Wink)
White Trash
Southern Gothic
YaBB God

« Reply #43 on: September 28, 2016, 06:28:02 PM »

Oh for sure Wink
SATW
SunriseAroundTheWorld
Junior Chimp
United States
« Reply #44 on: September 28, 2016, 10:36:53 PM »

Your anti-Russian racism will not be tolerated on this forum, which unlike AAD, has ground rules for treating all groups of people with respect.

amen, FF.
egalitt
Russian Federation
« Reply #45 on: September 28, 2016, 11:35:28 PM »
« Edited: September 29, 2016, 02:59:11 AM by egalitt »

Primitive people, you  cannot imagine that a person can work for enthusiasm rather than for money. I was referenced many times to "web brigades" but I have no notion of them.
If you think  that Russian trolls will honor this forum by participating in it you are wrong. This is common knowledge that it is crowded with dull  Clinton trolls to communicate with whom is waste of time. I do it only to practice my English.  It is far from being perfect as you might have noticed.
ag
Atlas Icon

« Reply #46 on: September 29, 2016, 02:35:11 PM »

I do it only to practice my English.  

You do not seem to be getting much benefit out of it.
egalitt
Russian Federation
« Reply #47 on: September 30, 2016, 02:32:48 AM »
« Edited: September 30, 2016, 10:04:55 AM by egalitt »

I do it only to practice my English.  

You do not seem to be getting much benefit out of it.

I live in poverty as the majority of Russians do. That doesn't prevent me from pointing to a grammar error in your German: Die Bevolkerung instead of Der.
Pages: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies