PPP National: Clinton +4 (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 10:51:54 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential General Election Polls
  PPP National: Clinton +4 (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: PPP National: Clinton +4  (Read 2543 times)
Maxwell
mah519
Atlas Star
Germany

Political Matrix
E: -6.45, S: -6.96

« on: September 28, 2016, 08:19:26 PM »

very cool to see her this close to 50%. slightly down from August but that's to be expected.
Maxwell
mah519
Atlas Star
Germany

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2016, 09:12:47 PM »

I expected at least plus 5 for Clinton. This is bad for her.

So let me get this straight.

You expected PPP to give Hillary a bigger bump from the debate than from the bump they found after the DNC? Especially after Clinton's worst 2 weeks?

Get real.

No man, you Hillary hacks need to get real. After this debate only 4pts up nationaly in dem friendly poll. But if you are satisfied..

PPP has not been generally Democrat friendly this cycle - They only showed her up 5 after the Democrat national convention as other pollsters showed her up nearly double digits. She's pretty close to 50%, which is a better place to be.
Maxwell
mah519
Atlas Star
Germany

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2016, 09:21:12 PM »

I expected at least plus 5 for Clinton. This is bad for her.

So let me get this straight.

You expected PPP to give Hillary a bigger bump from the debate than from the bump they found after the DNC? Especially after Clinton's worst 2 weeks?

Get real.

No man, you Hillary hacks need to get real. After this debate only 4pts up nationaly in dem friendly poll. But if you are satisfied..

PPP has not been generally Democrat friendly this cycle - They only showed her up 5 after the Democrat national convention as other pollsters showed her up nearly double digits. She's pretty close to 50%, which is a better place to be.

First of all, you are talking about this cycle, you are comparing polls with polls, you don't compare polls with actual results, if you know what I mean.

Second, the country is too divided for anyone at any point of the race to be up double digits, it's not real

Third, she is at 44%. Don't get why are you using 2way numbers when there will be more than 2 people on the ballot.

I look at 2 way numbers because there are very few people supporting Gary Johnson because of Gary Johnson or Jill Stein because of Jill Stein, and as a result of that the third parties will fade quickly. I think 2 way gives a better view of the way things will turn out, in my opinion.
Maxwell
mah519
Atlas Star
Germany

Political Matrix

« Reply #3 on: September 28, 2016, 10:26:53 PM »

How is Trump +1 post debate???  I assumed he would lose at least 5 points in the short term.

A reminder - PPP never did a poll when Clinton was declining massively.
Maxwell
mah519
Atlas Star
Germany

Political Matrix

« Reply #4 on: September 28, 2016, 10:33:26 PM »

How is Trump +1 post debate???  I assumed he would lose at least 5 points in the short term.
There is no good apples-to-apples comparison with this poll. There hasn't been a poll for a month.

My guess is that this will be D+6 with the H+4 topline.

D+6 or 7 makes at least some sense sense because that's what happened last election.
Maxwell
mah519
Atlas Star
Germany

Political Matrix

« Reply #5 on: September 29, 2016, 12:47:12 PM »

Is Seriously? asking these questions as if the electorate won't be this way?
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies