Hillary does rally with Bernie dressed as the emperor, scowls and nods all day.
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 24, 2024, 08:25:36 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Hillary does rally with Bernie dressed as the emperor, scowls and nods all day.
« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2
Author Topic: Hillary does rally with Bernie dressed as the emperor, scowls and nods all day.  (Read 1337 times)
Lyin' Steve
SteveMcQueen

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: September 29, 2016, 12:58:02 AM »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rf9ljsxTmBQ

wtf
TheDeadFlagBlues
Junior Chimp
Canada
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2016, 01:00:42 AM »
« Edited: September 29, 2016, 01:07:57 AM by TheDeadFlagBlues »

Thank you, Bernie!

Comrade Sanders swoops in to save the day; helping Hillary hold the line against the fascist stormtroopers trying to breach the firewall of New Hampshire. Beset by the nefarious Putin and his reactionary stooge Trump, Clinton's troops were growing weary. Then, at the last minute, comrade Sanders and his crack troop of passionate progressives rode to the rescue, filling Hillary with energy to beat back the wicked capitalist at Hofstra, channeling his voice through her. No pasaran, comrades! 

Devout Centrist
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -99.99, S: -99.99

P P
« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2016, 01:02:37 AM »

"Couple Argues Over How Best to Send Kids to College"
StatesPoll
WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #3 on: September 29, 2016, 01:06:35 AM »

it reminds me of the movie 'Gladiator' Tongue

Southern Delegate matthew27
matthew27
United States

Political Matrix
E: -5.03, S: -1.22

« Reply #4 on: September 29, 2016, 01:12:42 AM »

Lol,

Trump is attacking and insulting people and yet you attack Hillary on what she weared? Seriously?
Lyin' Steve
SteveMcQueen

« Reply #5 on: September 29, 2016, 01:21:24 AM »

Lol,

Trump is attacking and insulting people and yet you attack Hillary on what she weared? Seriously?

It's a joke, man.  Although if she wanted inspire the children she could have done better than behaving creepy and wearing an evil monk robe.
TheDeadFlagBlues
Junior Chimp
Canada
« Reply #6 on: September 29, 2016, 01:23:58 AM »

Lol,

It's a joke, man.  Although if she wanted inspire the children she could have done better than behaving creepy and wearing an evil monk robe.

I'm happy to help save the country from fascism. You're welcome! Smiley
Shadows
YaBB God
« Reply #7 on: September 29, 2016, 05:28:23 AM »

Bernie has been campaigning in OH, PA & NH. Now I think Clinton campaign plans to field him in NV, CO, MN, MI, WI. Bernie will be campaigning hard for the next 1 month through rallies & also through TV shows.

I hated the fact that Hillary started glowingly touting Republican & Bush era endorsements & so on. She is trying hard to appeal to Republicans. If there was no Bernie this campaign, she would be campaigning as a de facto Republican today!

I think Minimum Wage or healthcare expansion would probably be the 1st big issue she gives up on!
StatesPoll
« Reply #8 on: September 29, 2016, 06:07:24 AM »
« Edited: September 29, 2016, 06:10:44 AM by StatesPoll »

Bernie has been campaigning in OH, PA & NH. Now I think Clinton campaign plans to field him in NV, CO, MN, MI, WI. Bernie will be campaigning hard for the next 1 month through rallies & also through TV shows.

I hated the fact that Hillary started glowingly touting Republican & Bush era endorsements & so on. She is trying hard to appeal to Republicans. If there was no Bernie this campaign, she would be campaigning as a de facto Republican today!

I think Minimum Wage or healthcare expansion would probably be the 1st big issue she gives up on!

Bernie should campaigning mainly in vermont for Hillary.
for his #bernie2020

it would be very difficult to beat incumbent in Democratic Primary 2020.

Rules for me, but not for thee
Dabeav
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix
E: 2.19, S: -5.39

« Reply #9 on: September 29, 2016, 08:32:49 AM »

Wish I was there to boo them.
Swedish Rainbow Capitalist Cheese
JOHN91043353
YaBB God
Sweden

« Reply #10 on: September 29, 2016, 08:56:25 AM »

It actually looks like Dr. Evil's clothes...

egalitt
Russian Federation
« Reply #11 on: September 29, 2016, 10:57:23 AM »

Empress Clinton II. Sounds impressive.  In 2020 you are likely to have Clinton III,  or Bush III.
Devout Centrist
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -99.99, S: -99.99

P P
« Reply #12 on: September 29, 2016, 10:59:00 AM »

Empress Clinton II. Sounds impressive.  In 2020 you are likely to have Clinton III,  or Bush III.
Still better than Putin.
This account no longer in use.
cxs018
Junior Chimp

« Reply #13 on: September 29, 2016, 11:03:58 AM »

Bernie should campaigning mainly in vermont for Hillary.
for his #bernie2020

it would be very difficult to beat incumbent in Democratic Primary 2020.

But Bernie Sanders is up for re election in 2018.
egalitt
Russian Federation
« Reply #14 on: September 29, 2016, 11:10:40 AM »

My country is unhappy to have no such royal dynasties as the Clintons and the Bushes. Nobody knows  what will happen when Putin quits. In the USA the situation is much more predictable. When a Clinton quits  he/she is replaced by another Clinton or  a Bush.  Frankly speaking I envy  you your unpretentious system of power transfer.
egalitt
Russian Federation
« Reply #15 on: September 29, 2016, 11:15:56 AM »

Still better than Putin.

I agree with you. Putin will make a bad US President. His command of  English is rather limited.
skoods
United States

« Reply #16 on: September 29, 2016, 12:12:46 PM »

Sexist thread about a woman's clothes. Classic America
Virginiá
Virginia
Administratrix
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -6.97, S: -5.91

« Reply #17 on: September 29, 2016, 12:38:22 PM »

She is trying to appeal to Republican voters to beef up her margins. It's just strategy. Personally I think it's somewhat foolish given who she is, but I don't see it as anything more than strategy.

Her voting record is liberal in Congress, and the idea that she would have flung herself to the center had Bernie not been in doesn't make much sense to me. The idea of moving to the center is to appeal to more people that are actually up for grabs, but Trump himself already pushes these people towards Clinton. Running as a centrist is 90s strategy and not really applicable to 2016. You don't fire up your base / hold the Democratic coalition together these days by running as a Third Way Democrat.

Finally, people always say Clinton just goes whatever way the wind is blowing, and to a degree that is true... but the wind is blowing towards liberals now, not conservatives. So if she's always been an opportunist, then clearly she is a liberal opportunist now.
ag
Atlas Icon

« Reply #18 on: September 29, 2016, 01:16:47 PM »

Nobody knows  what will happen when Putin quits.

You will not live long enough to see that, anyway.

ag
Atlas Icon

« Reply #19 on: September 29, 2016, 01:17:14 PM »

Still better than Putin.

I agree with you. Putin will make a bad US President. His command of  English is rather limited.

Like yours.
Yank2133
Junior Chimp

« Reply #20 on: September 29, 2016, 01:17:56 PM »

She is trying to appeal to Republican voters to beef up her margins. It's just strategy. Personally I think it's somewhat foolish given who she is, but I don't see it as anything more than strategy.

Her voting record is liberal in Congress, and the idea that she would have flung herself to the center had Bernie not been in doesn't make much sense to me. The idea of moving to the center is to appeal to more people that are actually up for grabs, but Trump himself already pushes these people towards Clinton. Running as a centrist is 90s strategy and not really applicable to 2016. You don't fire up your base / hold the Democratic coalition together these days by running as a Third Way Democrat.

Finally, people always say Clinton just goes whatever way the wind is blowing, and to a degree that is true... but the wind is blowing towards liberals now, not conservatives. So if she's always been an opportunist, then clearly she is a liberal opportunist now.

People have been confusing HRC's own record with her husbands. The truth is her record as a senator is nearly identical to Sanders and the current platform is even more to the left of Obama's platform in 2008 and 2012.
ProudModerate2
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #21 on: September 29, 2016, 01:20:07 PM »

Sexist thread about a woman's clothes. Classic America

Not "Classic America" .... but more like "Classic trump supporters."
Then they whine, cry and complain why some of them could possibly be classified as "Deplorables."
Maxwell
mah519
Atlas Star
Germany

Political Matrix
E: -6.45, S: -6.96

« Reply #22 on: September 29, 2016, 01:21:58 PM »

Bernie has always been a beautiful man who endorses the Democratic nominee every election year. Why would it be any different this year?

this is the part where everybody pretends Al Gore circa 2000 and John Kerry circa 2004 were more left wing than Hillary Clinton.
Person Man
Angry_Weasel
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #23 on: September 29, 2016, 01:36:38 PM »
« Edited: September 29, 2016, 01:45:52 PM by Spicy Purrito »

Wish I could dress like Palpatine and use Force Lightning. My Lightning would be really evil, though. It wouldn't shock you when it hit you, it would make you old as it hit you. And if I used it, it would make me old, but it heals and regenerates me as I am hitting you with it.
Absentee Voting Ghost of Ruin
Runeghost
Atlas Icon

« Reply #24 on: September 29, 2016, 03:34:40 PM »

Still better than Putin.

He can form complete, coherent sentences. That makes him more fluent than Trump.
Pages: [1] 2  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies