Rasmussen Daily Tracking Poll Thread 11/7 - Clinton + 2 (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 02:27:29 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential General Election Polls
  Rasmussen Daily Tracking Poll Thread 11/7 - Clinton + 2 (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Rasmussen Daily Tracking Poll Thread 11/7 - Clinton + 2  (Read 26627 times)
Lief 🗽
Lief
Atlas Legend

« on: September 29, 2016, 10:37:32 AM »

So the methodology of this is a bit different, but Rasmussen's last pre-debate poll was Trump +5 (!) so this looks like a substantial debate bounce for Clinton.

Another debate performance like that and Trump is toast.

I agree, but the town hall plays to his strengths and her biggest weakness (elitism).  I think he can fight that one to a draw.  I'm expecting another Clinton massacre in the last debate though, because it's all foreign policy.
Nah, Trump has basically no experience interacting with normal people. In the primary town halls (which were one candidate at a time, so different format) he was very awkward, and didn't do a good job of connecting with the individual questioners. Clinton, for all her faults, has experience doing smaller campaign events (you see her do a lot of round tables and listening events with small groups). The town hall is a format as well where preparation is exceptionally important; you need to control your body language to a greater extent than standing at a podium.
Lief 🗽
Lief
Atlas Legend

« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2016, 10:23:56 AM »

Wow, both Rassmussen and USC showing huge swings to Clinton in the past 24 hours. Nice!
Lief 🗽
Lief
Atlas Legend

« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2016, 08:28:22 AM »

IT'S A CLINTON SURGE, FOLKS!
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies