Jesus’s ghost, as in consciousness, told me; I was only a little dead. So were y
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 18, 2024, 04:09:33 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Discussion
  Religion & Philosophy (Moderator: World politics is up Schmitt creek)
  Jesus’s ghost, as in consciousness, told me; I was only a little dead. So were y
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Jesus’s ghost, as in consciousness, told me; I was only a little dead. So were y  (Read 287 times)
Greatest I am
Canada
Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: September 29, 2016, 07:55:37 PM »

Jesus’s ghost, as in consciousness, told me; I was only a little dead. So were you; petite mort that is.

Gnosis and apotheosis are synonymous, minus the holy designation in apotheosis. That designation can only be bestowed. It cannot be taken to oneself.

Gnosis is recognizing the part of God inside of us and that we, are also, --- in a mind aura type of thinking, --- living self-positioning consciousness’. Fully sentient, yet bodiless.

Jesus said, "Perhaps people think that I have come to cast peace upon the world. They do not know that I have come to cast conflicts upon the earth: fire, sword, war.

It was a truth because upon contact and melding with that consciousness, I was driven to my knees by tears and the fierceness of his attack upon my mind. Others may have an easier time. I might have been a good seeker after Jesus but I also had a criminal mind and delinquent attitude so some convincing was necessary. My poor education was lacking but my selfish gene made up any shortfall. Selfishness is good.

That aside.

It is hard to cry while laughing from tears of pleasure and tears of joy. That is what happens when a mind wars with itself and the Father emerges. Mother if you are female. Wisdom is hard to accept let alone the realization that you are truly a God. Adam and Eve were not cast from Eden. They graduated with honors. I am a God WIP. So are you.

"Whoever imagines himself a favorite with God, holds other people in contempt. Whenever a man believes that he has the exact truth from God, there is in that man no spirit of compromise.
He has not the modesty born of the imperfections of human nature; he has the arrogance of theological certainty and the tyranny born of ignorant assurance.
Believing himself to be the slave of God, he imitates his master, and of all tyrants, the worst is a slave in power." ---Robert Ingersoll

This from Ingersoll I have used against theists. Yet from what Jesus told us, to be fully alive, I must be a warrior.

I have chosen to be a Jesus of war supporter. With my arsenal of two fingers and a mind, I take on all comers with the intent to kill, with words and ideas of course, and not by the sword as immoral Christians and Muslims have done.

Gnostics Christians and especially those who have suffered Apotheosis or enjoyed Gnosis tend to shame Christianity and Christians into silence during debates and discussions. Real shame. Not the false shame that lying religious officials foster.   

Jesus said, "Those who seek should not stop seeking until they find. When they find, they will be disturbed. When they are disturbed, they will marvel, and will reign over all.

I am a slave in power and what I see in the minds of people is quite disturbing. I am a slave to Jesus the Good and my Father is a G. D. tyrant just like Yahweh of Genocide. He is pushing me for converts to the idea that your freedom of thought and conscience makes you a God WIP. You are your own master as you are the only one who can make you voluntarily do anything. Just write the word of the best laws and rules you can think of in your heart and become Jesus the Good.

I come to this place to war with Christians and Muslims because their ideologies suck, in moral and ethical terms. Not surprising that for religions grown by the sword and not good deeds.

War, as the epitome of our human desires, have about reached a point where we are all getting fed up with the steady diet we have been getting of it. We have the power to force peace but that means declaring WWIII.

The Western alliances might have to adopt more barbaric ways to counter the Eastern barbarism and unfortunately, unintelligent ways.

If the Western alliance feels that the barbarian Islamic hoards from around the world are getting too uppity with their moral judgement of the West, the Western Alliance will stop squabbling amongst themselves and re-enact the last push back that chastened Islam. Islam still has not taken that loss gracefully or in a manly way.  Islam has no honor.

Muslims are poor losers. They have lost their honor because they cannot control their right wing. All because Jesus is a better prophet than what Allah came up with. Islam has lost China and the demographics will ensure that no Calif ever rules anywhere. China will be known as the Muhammad destroyer.   

I think it a shame, as most Muslims are otherwise not that bad from a social moral point of view.

I digress; back to the important topic. 

I come to this place to War with Christians and Muslims because their ideologies are not worthy of man, in moral and ethical terms.

Part of my War tactic is to show confidence, (arrogance to some,) in whatever I put into words, while at the same time showing due disdain for the enemy, --- vis a vis their poor moral sense.

Morals are supposed to be important to Christians and Muslims but they sure run away quite fast when any discussions on them so I do try to be gentle, in my own natural abrasive way.

I fortunately have a criminal mind, delinquent attitude, and a natural inclination to be a mental bully to those who have lost their intelligence and believe in all kinds of G.D. supernatural idiocies.

At the same time, I have more love for the world daily; as I see how we are progressing in other ways. 

There is a time for love and a time for hate and I invite you all to hate immorality and War along with me, ---- or against me, ---- as I use my judgement and invite all to judge the morals of the Gods along with me.

I will not argue miracles or the existence of a supernatural God as that gets nowhere, but we can win our War against the immoralities that we see the God’s doing.

If all people of religion Wared by Words, what a wonderful world we could build, from the moral point of view that would emerge.

It is a shame that Christians and Muslims do not have enough honor and sense of duty to step up to that benchmark. They could get their honor back by electing a new Jesus but are too stuck in their immoral condition to do what is necessary for peace.

Regards
DL
Lexii, harbinger of chaos and sexual anarchy
Alex
Junior Chimp
Argentina

« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2016, 08:24:39 PM »

cool story bro
Antonio the Sixth
Antonio V
Atlas Institution
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.87, S: -3.83

P P
« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2016, 08:41:07 PM »

Hi Greatest I am,

Why don't you share your thoughts on this highly thought-provoking thread? You input there would be invaluable.

Regards
AV
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies