October 2016 Federalist Convention (Convention Closed)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 26, 2024, 08:51:13 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  October 2016 Federalist Convention (Convention Closed)
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4
Author Topic: October 2016 Federalist Convention (Convention Closed)  (Read 4319 times)
Pragmatic Conservative
1184AZ
YaBB God

Political Matrix
E: 3.00, S: -0.41

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: October 16, 2016, 05:00:21 PM »
« edited: October 16, 2016, 05:14:23 PM by Representative 1184AZ »

I have done nothing that warrants expulsion, and second the motion against me. I want to see how this baseless motion goes. I am doing this only to defuse the anger against me from some of my fellow party members.
Unconditional Surrender Truman
Harry S Truman
Atlas Icon

« Reply #26 on: October 16, 2016, 05:09:02 PM »

I motion to expel 1184AZ from the Federalist Party. It appears to me that he is a double agent sent from Labor to gain key Federalist information, he frequently pokes and prods in areas where he shouldn't and when things don't go his way accuses others of "manipulating him". I will not let this intrusion stand.
I can't comment on the truthfulness of the rest of this post, as I haven't spoken to AZ either on or off the forum in more than a week; however, I can testify that Labor had nothing to do with his decision to rejoin the Federalist Party. I have no idea why he felt the need to cross the aisle, but I assure you it was not on our orders.
NeverAgain
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #27 on: October 16, 2016, 05:09:27 PM »

I motion to expel 1184AZ from the Federalist Party. It appears to me that he is a double agent sent from Labor to gain key Federalist information, he frequently pokes and prods in areas where he shouldn't and when things don't go his way accuses others of "manipulating him". I will not let this intrusion stand.

lol. The Federalist Witchhunts Begin! Who will be next?
Terry the Fat Shark
Junior Chimp
United States

P P
« Reply #28 on: October 16, 2016, 05:13:47 PM »

Hmmmm, speaking of Witchhunts, I'm reminded of how Labor punishes anyone who dares to go against their mainstream, 1184AZ and Peebs come to mind in that regard. Get out of here, hypocrite.
Harry S Truman
Atlas Icon

« Reply #29 on: October 16, 2016, 05:17:21 PM »

Hmmmm, speaking of Witchhunts, I'm reminded of how Labor punishes anyone who dares to go against their mainstream, 1184AZ and Peebs come to mind in that regard. Get out of here, hypocrite.
Um, please explain how Peebs and AZ were "punished" for crossing party lines. AZ was the Labor nominee for Fremont Senate when he chose to leave of his own volition, and the entirety of the Labor leadership is currently campaigning for Peeb's election in the South.

Love us or hate us, Labor has never moved to expel a member because they challenged the status quo - were that the case, Blair and I would have been booted out months ago. What a lot of garbage.
Terry the Fat Shark
Junior Chimp
United States

P P
« Reply #30 on: October 16, 2016, 05:18:20 PM »

However, being that I do not want our party to become like the other tyrannical one (Labor), I will withdraw my motion. I understand why 1184AZ felt the need to do this, he is used to Labor, where any difference of opinion is squashed and opposed in the name of Labor Victory. Again, motion withdrawn.
Harry S Truman
Atlas Icon

« Reply #31 on: October 16, 2016, 05:19:41 PM »

However, being that I do not want our party to become like the other tyrannical one (Labor), I will withdraw my motion. I understand why 1184AZ felt the need to do this, he is used to Labor, where any difference of opinion is squashed and opposed in the name of Labor Victory. Again, motion withdrawn.
Roll Eyes I see we've reached peak derangement levels.
Terry the Fat Shark
Junior Chimp
United States

P P
« Reply #32 on: October 16, 2016, 05:21:01 PM »

Um, please explain how Peebs and AZ were "punished" for crossing party lines. AZ was the Labor nominee for Fremont Senate when he chose to leave of his own volition, and the entirety of the Labor leadership is currently campaigning for Peeb's election in the South.

Love us or hate us, Labor has never moved to expel a member because they challenged the status quo - were that the case, Blair and I would have been booted out months ago. What a lot of garbage.
I am aware of the hateful messages Peebs  received after agreeing to be Tmth's VP, and in the Vice-Chair race certain people again expressed this.
NeverAgain
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #33 on: October 16, 2016, 05:21:16 PM »

Goodness gracious. And how did we punish Peebs or AZ? Speaking of, aren't you trying to kick AZ out for being a spy? Us being angry at him for leaving seems to go against your rationale for expulsion.

I mean, as a Laborite I respect ideological differences and enjoy debate on the issues, not bickering with other members of my party, because of their differences, and trying to expel them. Therefore accordingly, I will venture back to my party's non-racist, non-bigoted, and non-paranoid HQ, and leave this little Maroon-scare for you guys to enjoy!

NeverAgain (Major Hypocrite) signing off!
Blair
Blair2015
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
United Kingdom

« Reply #34 on: October 16, 2016, 05:22:15 PM »

Associate Justice PiT
PiT (The Physicist)
Atlas Politician
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #35 on: October 16, 2016, 05:26:35 PM »

Wow this exploded really quickly.
Terry the Fat Shark
Junior Chimp
United States

P P
« Reply #36 on: October 16, 2016, 05:34:37 PM »

Well, I do not appreciate being accused of conducting a "witchhunt" so I will strike back with equally stupid examples.
NeverAgain
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #37 on: October 16, 2016, 05:35:15 PM »

Well, I do not appreciate being accused of conducting a "witchhunt" so I will strike back with equally stupid examples.

I mean when you accuse another person of being a spy, it sounds pretty darn McCarthyish.
Terry the Fat Shark
Junior Chimp
United States

P P
« Reply #38 on: October 16, 2016, 05:39:14 PM »

I mean when you accuse another person of being a spy, it sounds pretty darn McCarthyish.
Well, I don't think it's appropriate to use a Labor attack ad as fodder for expulsion
Pragmatic Conservative
1184AZ
YaBB God

Political Matrix

« Reply #39 on: October 16, 2016, 05:41:19 PM »

Well, I don't think it's appropriate to use a Labor attack ad as fodder for expulsion
What happens if I believe what is on their is true, and is a good example of their behavior.
Terry the Fat Shark
Junior Chimp
United States

P P
« Reply #40 on: October 16, 2016, 05:50:06 PM »

I am so triggered by that low energy loser being in this thread, a thousand conservative governments upon you and your country!
Mike Thick
tedbessell
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix
E: -6.65, S: -8.26

« Reply #41 on: October 16, 2016, 06:00:41 PM »

Upon further reflection, all this (and what I said) was pretty stupid. My apologies to AZ Tongue
Pragmatic Conservative
1184AZ
YaBB God

Political Matrix

« Reply #42 on: October 16, 2016, 06:03:14 PM »

Upon further reflection, all this (and what I said) was pretty stupid. My apologies to AZ Tongue
Apologizes accepted.
Terry the Fat Shark
Junior Chimp
United States

P P
« Reply #43 on: October 16, 2016, 06:12:37 PM »

I too apologize, it was very heat of the moment.
Goldwater
Republitarian
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 1.55, S: -4.52

« Reply #44 on: October 16, 2016, 06:36:23 PM »

...Okay, WTF just happened? Huh
Pragmatic Conservative
1184AZ
YaBB God

Political Matrix

« Reply #45 on: October 16, 2016, 06:39:16 PM »

I too apologize, it was very heat of the moment.
Apology Accepted.
Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee
North Carolina Yankee
Atlas Institution
United States

« Reply #46 on: January 17, 2017, 01:52:25 AM »

I am opening up a 48 hour period for the candidates for the position of Chairman and Vice Chairman to declare or for nominations to be made.

I am opening a concurrent nomination period for 48 hours on cities to be selected from for our next convention site.

Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee
North Carolina Yankee
Atlas Institution
United States

« Reply #47 on: January 17, 2017, 01:53:40 AM »

I am declaring for reelection to another term as Federalist Party Chairman.
Potus
Potus2036

« Reply #48 on: January 17, 2017, 01:57:46 AM »

I nominate Charleston, WV to be the site of the next convention.
Leinad
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.03, S: -7.91

« Reply #49 on: January 17, 2017, 02:09:09 AM »

I declare for re-election as Vice Chair.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies