Seriously, my fellow lefties... (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 03:09:59 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Seriously, my fellow lefties... (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Seriously, my fellow lefties...  (Read 8725 times)
Bacon King
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.63, S: -9.49

« on: October 01, 2016, 09:15:55 PM »

If you're not voting for Hillary Clinton then you don't really care what happens to this country because it'll always be safe for people like you.
Bacon King
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.63, S: -9.49

« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2016, 09:24:00 PM »

What makes the refusal to vote for Hillary Clinton even worse, is that the people who refuse to vote her can't comprehend the idea that, yes, this country and, more broadly, the world could easily become a toxic heap of radioactive sludge regardless of skin color or religious preference or sexual orientation. We are standing on a precipice right now. There's a clear choice between someone who embodies evil in every possible way and someone who is totally palatable. Make the right choice and feel proud about this. Own your decision to vote for Hillary Clinton and feel proud about it: you are doing your part to save the world and you will be pumping the breaks on the doomsday train.

But I'm a special snowflake that deserves to vote for a candidate who is perfect to me! even if it means allowing an unstable racist pedophile madman to become president!
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies