Guys, Clinton is really good
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 26, 2024, 12:32:51 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Guys, Clinton is really good
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Guys, Clinton is really good  (Read 1011 times)
Lyin' Steve
SteveMcQueen

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: October 02, 2016, 03:54:08 AM »

I'm reallyd runk so I'm just gonna let it out.
Guys, I love Hillary.  Like, I know she make s a lot of mistakes, she misses opportunites, she's not particularly relatable, she indulges the whole "white men are the enemy' crowd, whatever.  I've admired Hillary since like 2011.  She was a really really really good secreatry of state.  I don't even know where to start.  I lovwed her efforts in Israel, she didn'tr succed but who has?  She did manage to negotiate a peace treaty.  And taht treaty, was a bitch, I followed it while it wa shappaneinhg, it was a real accomplishment and she worked her ass off.  She did a great, great job in southeast Asia.  The Russia reset, everyone makes fun of it because Russia's so aggresive, now, but from 2008-2012 we honestly had a decent reslationship with them, she did a good job.  We were loved in Europe.  We were making progress in South America.  We were fdoing a much better job in Afirca than we were under Bush, at last until the rab Spring hapened.   I mean she worked so so sos os os hard, and was mostly sucessful, until contronted with the Arab Spring, a conflict with amssive uncertaint,y so much uncertaint,y it's really difficult to do a perfect job in that kind of situation but she did a fairly reasonable job.  Yeah yeah Benghaize wahtever, the fact that there was so much chaos an dtrumoil going on and that was the wost tha happened, when we had so many successes that just go uncelebrated, that you can attribute to her, that's a testament to hwo good she was.  Look, there aren't just these major successes, wheich on their own are just a massive gold star for her and really fascinating in how good they are and how wnoderful she was, there's also so much subtle, small stuff, that you don't even realize she made happen unless you really dig deep on foreign policy like I did for yeares . She \, there' jsust so many things where it's like, "oh in 2012 we had THAT going fo rus/" and it's like yeah well when Clinton was SOS we were in pretty goood god damn shape.  Seriously.  People are stupid, nobody bothers to really learn what happened, the Republican stook Benghazi and then trolled Sanders children's message boards to make Libya/Syria a big thing and now everyone thinks she did a terrible job and she can't even talk about it without triggering the babies, but in reality, she was so so sos os os good, best SOS since Kissinger (who was ing hardin the paint, shut your mouth you naive dipsh**t)

I mean, i could go on from there,  the 11 hour testimony?  zWho could do that, for real?  People say she's a robot and they hate on her for it, but t the reality is, she's like Tom bRady, she's just alway always good, consistenyl so good, so much talent, so much power, you have to respect that, you have to love it.  Even if you hate it.  I'm a Seahawks fan, I gotta hate Tom bRady, but I can't disrepsect the man, he's really an exellt all around QB and he fully deserves his accolades and his superbowls... there shoot me.  You go back, she accomplished a hell of a lot as Senator and First Lady, CHIP, 9/11 sh**t, HillaryCare effort, all her hard bipartisan work in the Sneate, all her work for children as first lady of Arkansas that bill went on and on and on and on about in his spech (as he does... lol) I mean she was really something, this wa sa star, even though she waas a pain in the ass and Harry Reid begged Obama to put her in his cabinet in one way or another so he wouldn't hav eot deal with her in the senate anymore... lol (don't know if you know that, tru estory0  but yeah ok she's a pain in the ass but she's really really talent3ed and good at what she doe.  That's he rthing.  She's like the super smart asperger's kid you have in y our study group so he can get you all As, even though you don't really like him you put up with him because he's just so smart and talented you have to respect him, and you know he's a huge boon to you, you can live with it.  FOlks, listen, you can live with this for 4-8 year,s the country is in deep sh**t right now and we need some supregenius like Hillary, who will work tirelessly and genuinely pursue the best solutions even if she can't always wint (Libya was a no-win, just like Israel which is always lways always a no-win) day and night, she sleeps 6 hours works 18 hours that's her thing.  And it's not liek the alternative is anything great, I mean it's fucing Trump or Johnson or Jill Stein they're all clueless, if Kasich or Romney or even ya know Bush or someone had run against he I could understand, you want that charm and optimism and personal skill and you value that over actual capability and policty skill, whatever.  But these three clowns don't have sh**t.  Get over your selfish whine bitch

OK whatever I need to crash but just vote for Hillary ok?  She's really good at this, nobody ever talks about it but her skill is just on a whole nother level from even like Obama and Bill, nobody in this country is as good at this president stuff as her, she's going to completely kick ass, you may not like her but sh**t I don't either and I'm as enthusiastic a Hillary bro (lol) as you can get.  Get out and vote, your country nees you... cause seriously  Trump.  But like dont just vote for her to  Trump... really do your homework and realize, she's not just the lesser of two evils, she's not an evil, she's really excellent, she's an angel from heaven sent here to solve all the world's problems with her endless endless work.  She'll burn the midnight oil trying to help you America, just don't blow out her candle.
ursulahx
United Kingdom

« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2016, 06:17:07 AM »

I love her too, and I don't drink.

Heck, I don't even get a vote. Sad
Gustaf
Moderators
Atlas Star

Political Matrix
E: 0.39, S: -0.70

« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2016, 06:32:31 AM »

Still a more coherent pitch than a somber Trumpist can deliver. Tongue
politicallefty
Junior Chimp
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -3.87, S: -9.22

P P
« Reply #3 on: October 02, 2016, 06:56:47 AM »

I've posted drunk here too,  but I've never been that drunk. (Actually I have, but I still manage to post coherent sentences.)

Honestly though, the first time I said that Hillary Clinton looked like and would be our next President was watching this just over four years ago (start it at exactly 7 minutes if it doesn't already). Of course, I'm sure some on the right have some nasty and snide comments ready, but I don't care. I know she'll be a great President and do whatever she can. Some on the right will hate her no matter what, for no coherent reason at all. She could cure cancer and 40% of the country would still reflexively dislike or hate her.
BlueSwan
blueswan
Junior Chimp
Denmark

Political Matrix
E: -4.26, S: -7.30

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #4 on: October 02, 2016, 07:03:15 AM »

Lots of non-drunk love for Hillary for my part!
Lyin' Steve
SteveMcQueen

« Reply #5 on: October 02, 2016, 10:09:39 AM »

lmao
I'm not even that hungover but I don't remember writing this at all

dat CTR shill money doe
Lief 🗽
Lief
Atlas Legend

« Reply #6 on: October 02, 2016, 10:16:10 AM »

Great post! Thank you.
GeorgiaModerate
Moderators
Atlas Superstar

« Reply #7 on: October 02, 2016, 10:20:41 AM »

I'm not even that hungover but I don't remember writing this at all

It must have been the Russians.
Dr. Arch
Arch
Atlas Icon
Puerto Rico

« Reply #8 on: October 02, 2016, 10:56:37 AM »

Lmao, what a great post. We should store it as one one of the most unique ones for sure.
Hermit For Peace
hermit
Junior Chimp

« Reply #9 on: October 02, 2016, 03:01:36 PM »

.....(snip)

....(whew!)

....she's not just the lesser of two evils, she's not an evil, she's really excellent, she's an angel from heaven sent here to solve all the world's problems with her endless endless work.  She'll burn the midnight oil trying to help you America, just don't blow out her candle.

I don't know about the angel part, but she will definitely burn the midnight oil trying to solve America's problems, and she is definitely not evil. Anyone who thinks that is not looking through clear lenses.

I've been an enthusiastic supporter of Hillary since she was First Lady. Did my research on her, read her books, followed her career all these years....

I am heartened to see so much support for her on this forum. She truly is a professional and a good person, and she will give it her all if elected President. She's earned her stripes and she won't let us down. She has what it takes to be a great President.

Kleine Scheiße
PeteHam
United States

Political Matrix
E: -9.16, S: -1.74

P P

« Reply #10 on: October 02, 2016, 03:08:57 PM »
« Edited: July 25, 2018, 11:50:04 AM by Celes »

This was a fun read -- considering I am also hungover at this very moment.
Mike Thick
tedbessell
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix
E: -6.65, S: -8.26

« Reply #11 on: October 02, 2016, 03:27:45 PM »

This would be a great copypasta.
Pyro
PyroTheFox
Junior Chimp
United States