How will Democrats react if Trump actually wins? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 11:47:14 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  How will Democrats react if Trump actually wins? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: How will Democrats react if Trump actually wins?  (Read 4394 times)
Virginiá
Virginia
Administratrix
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -6.97, S: -5.91

« on: February 03, 2017, 09:57:30 PM »

But the protests in the streets, the civil disobedience reminiscent of Chicago 1968 over an INAUGURATION, and the like, are beyond any obnoxiousness the Tea Party ever brought on.

Perhaps next time your party can try and avoid nominating one of the most disgusting, offensive and morally bankrupt businessmen this country has to offer.
Virginiá
Virginia
Administratrix
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -6.97, S: -5.91

« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2017, 12:59:31 PM »

Trump may not be the most gracious winner

That has to be thee understatement of the year.

None of that justifies the lawlessness, the destruction of property, the violence behavior of demonstrators that has occurred.  None of it.

I don't supporting rioting anymore than you do. I have to say though, from your other post, it was a bit ambiguous as to whether you were saying all the protests were bad or just some of them, because most are peaceful enough.

-

Admittedly, if Clinton had won and you guys were protesting or otherwise flipping out, I'd be completely unsympathetic given that you had a chance in this election and instead you moved hard to put an absurdly offensive man-child sociopath into office. You guys could have done a lot better than Trump, or, at least, I sure hope that is the case.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies