How will Democrats react if Trump actually wins? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 05:49:19 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  How will Democrats react if Trump actually wins? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: How will Democrats react if Trump actually wins?  (Read 4375 times)
ag
Atlas Icon

« on: October 02, 2016, 05:55:36 PM »

I seriously wonder how my Facebook friends will react. They already openly admit, in their own words, to hating White people (despite being mostly White themselves), openly thinking cop killing is justified, and many of them think Islamic terrorism is justified as well. I wonder how much further towards violent extremism they could possibly go. Is it even possible? I doubt they would actually take up arms themselves, as most of them lead semi-comfortable lives of leisure. I'm sure if there are any terrorists attacks or cop killings under a President Trump though, you will see young people being much more vocal about how justified and great it was.

As to mainstream Democrats, probably no different than when any other Republican has won an election. Although they will be crippled with fear over condemning their more crazy supporters. One difference with the Democrats from now on, there will be no more Sister Souljah moment. From now, they will either ignore ignore Sister Souljahs completely or else just make excuses for them.

The far left is disgusting and scary. They openly hate America, blame whites for all their problems, welcome racial violence as long as it's committed by blacks, and want free handouts from the government.

No leftist hates America as much as you do.
ag
Atlas Icon

« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2016, 10:57:25 PM »

I would move my money out of the US and start preparing for the general disaster. Storing food, mostly.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies