Assange Says New Hillary Clinton Leak Will Destroy Her This Month
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 12:59:52 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Assange Says New Hillary Clinton Leak Will Destroy Her This Month
« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6
Author Topic: Assange Says New Hillary Clinton Leak Will Destroy Her This Month  (Read 5657 times)
they don't love you like i love you
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -6.50, S: -6.67

P P
Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: October 02, 2016, 03:56:48 PM »

http://yournewswire.com/assange-says-new-hillary-clinton-leak-will-destroy-her-this-month

...oh wait, September 2, 2016? It sounded just like what Roger Stone promised The Rapist would release this month. A bit repetitive, huh?
Blue3
Starwatcher
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2016, 04:07:20 PM »

He keeps promising this... but he's only outing gay men in Saudi Arabia to get them killed.
Southern Delegate matthew27
matthew27
United States

Political Matrix
E: -5.03, S: -1.22

« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2016, 04:08:30 PM »

Worse then the crap that has been coming out on Trump? lol

Assange is a traitor and campaigning for Trump.
Landslide Lyndon
px75
Atlas Star
Greece

« Reply #3 on: October 02, 2016, 04:08:51 PM »

Wikileaks announced that their Wednesday dump has been postponed due to "security concerns".
Ronnie
Junior Chimp
United States
« Reply #4 on: October 02, 2016, 04:15:31 PM »

Obama should just drone him already.
NOVA Green
Oregon Progressive
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #5 on: October 02, 2016, 04:17:25 PM »

And start a war with Ecuador and the UK?Huh?

Ronnie
Junior Chimp
United States
« Reply #6 on: October 02, 2016, 04:18:36 PM »

And start a war with Ecuador and the UK?Huh?

I didn't mean it literally, you dolt.

It's so hard to be tongue-in-cheek on the internet.
politicallefty
Junior Chimp
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -3.87, S: -9.22

P P
« Reply #7 on: October 02, 2016, 04:19:38 PM »

No kidding. The CIA just doesn't do good work like they used to do
cinyc
Atlas Icon

« Reply #8 on: October 02, 2016, 04:20:45 PM »

Wikileaks announced that their Wednesday dump has been postponed due to "security concerns".

Rumor is that the dramatic leak from the embassy balcony is cancelled, but the document dump is still on.  Tuesday is apparently the 10th anniversary of Wikileaks.
DrScholl
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -5.55, S: -3.30

« Reply #9 on: October 02, 2016, 04:22:19 PM »

Isn't it clear now that he has nothing?
Cory
YaBB God

« Reply #10 on: October 02, 2016, 04:23:39 PM »

Hello 47, your next assignment will take you to London....
Virginiá
Virginia
Administratrix
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -6.97, S: -5.91

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #11 on: October 02, 2016, 04:25:23 PM »
« Edited: October 02, 2016, 04:27:11 PM by Virginia »

I highly doubt that. He probably does have something, but in all likelihood it's less damaging than he thinks it is. However, it is likely that it's bad enough that it might reverse, at least partially, Trump's implosion at least until he implodes again (seems likely with 2 more debates)

I just have to wonder, if Assange isn't trying to get Trump elected as he says, but he doesn't want Clinton, why didn't he release this stuff earlier so another candidate could take Hillary's place if it did indeed end with her having to drop out, as he thinks? This is part of why I think he's trying to get Trump elected. He's waiting until the last minute to try and tank Democrats in general. Such a petty man with a profound lack of care for the stability of the world.
heatcharger
Junior Chimp
Sweden

Political Matrix
E: -1.04, S: -0.24

« Reply #12 on: October 02, 2016, 04:31:23 PM »

LOL. He should at least be dragged out of his embassy and arrested for rape like he should be.
DrScholl
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #13 on: October 02, 2016, 04:33:14 PM »

I highly doubt that. He probably does have something, but in all likelihood it's less damaging than he thinks it is. However, it is likely that it's bad enough that it might reverse, at least partially, Trump's implosion at least until he implodes again (seems likely with 2 more debates)

I just have to wonder, if Assange isn't trying to get Trump elected as he says, but he doesn't want Clinton, why didn't he release this stuff earlier so another candidate could take Hillary's place if it did indeed end with her having to drop out, as he thinks? This is part of why I think he's trying to get Trump elected. He's waiting until the last minute to try and tank Democrats in general. Such a petty man with a profound lack of care for the stability of the world.

If he had anything, he would have released it. He's said the same thing for months, yet released useless information or nothing.
Fusionmunster

« Reply #14 on: October 02, 2016, 04:33:31 PM »

Why did you post a month old article?
True Federalist (진정한 연방 주의자)
Ernest
Moderators
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #15 on: October 02, 2016, 04:34:08 PM »

I just have to wonder, if Assange isn't trying to get Trump elected as he says, but he doesn't want Clinton, why didn't he release this stuff earlier so another candidate could take Hillary's place if it did indeed end with her having to drop out, as he thinks?
If Hillary wasn't the nominee it would have been Bernie, and the very last thing Assange would want would be a U.S. president who wants to make us more like Sweden.
Fusionmunster

« Reply #16 on: October 02, 2016, 04:36:28 PM »

Wikileaks never announced a dump, people just assumed it was one. They said they would have a balcony announcement this Wednesday at the Ecuadorian embassy, but its been cancelled because reasons.
Meclazine for Israel
Meclazine
Atlas Icon
Australia

« Reply #17 on: October 02, 2016, 04:41:04 PM »

If he had anything, he would have released it.

Yup.

Not proud to say he is Australian.

He is like a school yard snitch with anti-social personality disorder.

Surprised some country's spy agency has not shot him yet.
Virginiá
Virginia
Administratrix
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

Political Matrix

« Reply #18 on: October 02, 2016, 04:42:59 PM »
« Edited: October 02, 2016, 04:46:26 PM by Virginia »

If he had anything, he would have released it. He's said the same thing for months, yet released useless information or nothing.

From what I understand about their record, when they say they are going to release something high-profile like this, they usually come through. Assange has this petty personal feud with Clinton and Obama, seeing them as responsible for him being trapped in that embassy for something like half a decade now, so that makes this all the more critical to him.

Like I said, he probably has stuff, but it's also probably not as damaging as he thinks it is. It will most likely reverse Hillary's good fortunes in the media at least until the next debate, or whenever some new bombshell about Trump comes out.

I only wish all these Trump controversies that came out this week had been more spaced out. There were so many that their effects were probably quite diluted.
Fusionmunster

« Reply #19 on: October 02, 2016, 04:45:49 PM »

From what I understand about their record, when they say they are going to release something high-profile like this, they usually come through. Assange has this petty personal feud with Clinton and Obama, seeing them as responsible for him being trapped in that embassy for something like half a decade now, so that makes this all the more critical to him.

Like I said, he probably has stuff, but it's also probably not as damaging as he thinks it is. It will definitely reverse Hillary's good fortunes in the media at least until the next debate, or whenever some new bombshell about Trump comes out.

There was a release from Gucifer 2 earlier in September with Hillary mentioned in it f.y.i, maybe that's what Assange was referring to.
rafta_rafta

« Reply #20 on: October 02, 2016, 04:47:56 PM »

No kidding. The CIA just doesn't do good work like they used to do

It was the CIA that got him booked for a frivolous lawsuit. The girls withdrew consent post intercourse.
cinyc
Atlas Icon

« Reply #21 on: October 02, 2016, 04:48:34 PM »

Wikileaks never announced a dump, people just assumed it was one. They said they would have a balcony announcement this Wednesday at the Ecuadorian embassy, but its been cancelled because reasons.

Tuesday.  It coincides with the 10th anniversary of Wikileaks.  Wikileaks is holding an event in Berlin to commemorate the anniversary.  While Assange won't make his planned balcony speech due to security concerns, he will speak at the Berlin event via satellite from the Ecuadorian embassy.
Virginiá
Virginia
Administratrix
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

Political Matrix

« Reply #22 on: October 02, 2016, 04:49:37 PM »

There was a release from Gucifer 2 earlier in September with Hillary mentioned in it f.y.i, maybe that's what Assange was referring to.

I think that was more technical/strategy documents. The way Assange talks, it sounds like he has more email correspondence to release. Possibly from organizations outside of the DNC. There were more hacks outside of the DNC/DSCC/DCCC iirc. Maybe he got something from the Clinton Foundation. If he did, it's probably like the state dept. calendar stuff, where it just looks shady but really isn't.

Anyway, we'll see. I just can't see them not releasing whatever they have on their own anniversary, if they do indeed have more documents. They'd look even more stupid if they didn't do it.
DrScholl
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #23 on: October 02, 2016, 04:49:56 PM »

Like I said, he probably has stuff, but it's also probably not as damaging as he thinks it is. It will most likely reverse Hillary's good fortunes in the media at least until the next debate, or whenever some new bombshell about Trump comes out.

I only wish all these Trump controversies that came out this week had been more spaced out. There were so many that their effects were probably quite diluted.

And that's exactly why I said useless information. No one cares about what he has. If you buy what he says, that's your problem, so I won't argue about it.
Virginiá
Virginia
Administratrix
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

Political Matrix

« Reply #24 on: October 02, 2016, 04:53:10 PM »

And that's exactly why I said useless information. No one cares about what he has. If you buy what he says, that's your problem, so I won't argue about it.

You know, for the record, I didn't say he had such damaging material. I just said he most likely has something that will suck up a ton of media time and certainly won't be a positive for Hillary. The media has made plenty of insignificant things into problems for Clinton.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies