Poll: Trump mocks Hillary Pneumonia Stumble (video). Childish or not ?
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2024, 05:40:26 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Poll: Trump mocks Hillary Pneumonia Stumble (video). Childish or not ?
« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2
Poll
Question: (Watch video first.) Trump mocks Hillary's Pneumonia Stumble. Is this childish ?
Childish, immature and un-presidential conduct
Proper conduct for a US President to mock adversaries
Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Author Topic: Poll: Trump mocks Hillary Pneumonia Stumble (video). Childish or not ?  (Read 1425 times)
ProudModerate2
Atlas Star
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: October 03, 2016, 02:15:34 AM »
« edited: October 03, 2016, 02:19:17 AM by ProudModerate2 »

Question Sad (Watch video first.) Trump mocks Hillary's Pneumonia Stumble at one of his recent rallies. Is this childish and un-presidential ?

Link to YouTube video : https://youtu.be/Xbs7Re49SqA
Landslide Lyndon
px75
Atlas Star
Greece

« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2016, 02:41:36 AM »

Considering the fact that Trump's father died from pneumonia, this is just another example of how much of a creep The Donald is.
Southern Delegate matthew27
matthew27
United States

Political Matrix
E: -5.03, S: -1.22

« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2016, 03:07:40 AM »

Made him look retarded.
rafta_rafta

« Reply #3 on: October 03, 2016, 03:44:05 AM »

I think he was trying to get the tax story off the headlines. Didn't work
Inmate Trump
GWBFan
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix
E: -4.39, S: -7.30

P P P
« Reply #4 on: October 03, 2016, 07:31:18 AM »

Hardly presidential.  Idiotic.  Immature.

But at least he wasn't threatening to have her killed this time.
ProudModerate2
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #5 on: October 03, 2016, 11:16:54 AM »

Considering the fact that Trump's father died from pneumonia, this is just another example of how much of a creep The Donald is.

Wow.
I didn't know that.
That just makes his conduct that much more disgusting.
trump has a dark soul.
Dr. Arch
Arch
Atlas Icon
Puerto Rico

« Reply #6 on: October 03, 2016, 11:17:46 AM »

Hardly presidential.  Idiotic.  Immature.

But at least he wasn't threatening to have her killed this time.
Xing
xingkerui
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.52, S: -3.91

P P P
« Reply #7 on: October 03, 2016, 11:54:27 AM »

Little Donny isn't mature enough to be president.
🐒Gods of Prosperity🔱🐲💸
shua
Atlas Star
Nepal

Political Matrix
E: 1.29, S: -0.70

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #8 on: October 03, 2016, 11:59:40 AM »

No, I'm not going to insult children like that.

"We need STAMINA, we need ENERGY"

Trump sounds like something that didn't get caught  by my spam filter.

please tell me this is an attempt an ironic humor.
ProudModerate2
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #9 on: October 03, 2016, 06:28:13 PM »

Bump.
Ronnie
Junior Chimp
United States
« Reply #10 on: October 03, 2016, 06:32:52 PM »

It's not presidential, but I think it's kind of funny, lol.
Antonio the Sixth
Antonio V
Atlas Institution
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.87, S: -3.83

P P
« Reply #11 on: October 03, 2016, 06:33:58 PM »

Wow.
I didn't know that.
That just makes his conduct that much more disgusting.
trump has a dark soul.

OMG yes, that's creepy.
Enduro
Junior Chimp

« Reply #12 on: October 03, 2016, 06:35:03 PM »

What part of Trump's campaign isn't childish?
Wolves
Rookie
« Reply #13 on: October 03, 2016, 08:29:43 PM »

It makes him look more human to joke about things.

Being so PC makes people dislike you, people see HRC as a robot reading a teleprompter for a reason, her lines come off so plastic and false. Her charisma is second to none and her rallies are so boring. Theres a reason only 200 people go to them compared to Trump's 12k.
Maxwell
mah519
Atlas Star
Germany

Political Matrix
E: -6.45, S: -6.96

« Reply #14 on: October 03, 2016, 08:31:02 PM »

didn't he say he wasn't going to go after Clinton's health?
Fuzzy Says: "Abolish NPR!"
Fuzzy Bear
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #15 on: October 03, 2016, 09:01:54 PM »

It was childish.  Childish as all get-out.  No question.  And I mean this; Trump should never do these things.

Bill Clinton getting serviced under his desk by Monica; now THAT'S adult stuff.  Real Presidential.  A real Commander-in-Chief.

Hillary Clinton orchestrating a campaign to discredit Juanita Broaddrick and Kathleen Willey as "nuts and sluts"; now that's Presidential, with a capital "P".  And proactive, very proactive.  That's what I really want in a President. 

NHI
Junior Chimp

« Reply #16 on: October 03, 2016, 09:09:26 PM »

I think he was trying to get the tax story off the headlines. Didn't work
ProudModerate2
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #17 on: October 03, 2016, 09:09:45 PM »

Being so PC makes people dislike you, people see HRC as a robot reading a teleprompter for a reason, her lines come off so plastic and false. Her charisma is second to none and her rallies are so boring. Theres a reason only 200 people go to them compared to Trump's 12k.

And then they wonder why we refer to them as "Deplorables."
Just read this mess of a comment.

Would it be OK with you and would it make me "look more human" if I were to mock your mother who was really ill ? Maybe she was lying in a hospital bed almost dying and she fell out of it ..... let's make fun of and mock that. It's OK, nothing wrong with that at all.
And then for these trump supporting maggots to say that Hillary is the one who looks like a "robot reading a teleprompter."
Are you kidding ? ! Have you been watching trump when he reads from a teleprompter ?
Fargobison

« Reply #18 on: October 03, 2016, 09:15:45 PM »

This is like a flashback to primary Trump and that is the Trump that his cult adores but undecided voters loathe.
Fuzzy Bear
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #19 on: October 03, 2016, 09:20:16 PM »

Would it be OK with you and would it make me "look more human" if I were to mock your mother who was really ill ? Maybe she was lying in a hospital bed almost dying and she fell out of it ..... let's make fun of and mock that. It's OK, nothing wrong with that at all.
And then for these trump supporting maggots to say that Hillary is the one who looks like a "robot reading a teleprompter."
Are you kidding ? ! Have you been watching trump when he reads from a teleprompter ?

I'm sure that Hillary actively working to discredit Juanita Broaddrick and Kathleen Willey made her more "human" in their eyes.
Frozen Sky Ever Why
ShadowOfTheWave
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #20 on: October 03, 2016, 09:24:54 PM »

It was childish.  Childish as all get-out.  No question.  And I mean this; Trump should never do these things.

Bill Clinton getting serviced under his desk by Monica; now THAT'S adult stuff.  Real Presidential.  A real Commander-in-Chief.

Hillary Clinton orchestrating a campaign to discredit Juanita Broaddrick and Kathleen Willey as "nuts and sluts"; now that's Presidential, with a capital "P".  And proactive, very proactive.  That's what I really want in a President. 

You act like Trump is somehow above doing the latter two things...
Fuzzy Bear
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #21 on: October 03, 2016, 09:31:02 PM »

You act like Trump is somehow above doing the latter two things...

Trump gives me reason to shake my head on a daily basis.

Hillary, on the other hand, is repulsive in a Rasputin kind of way.  Juanita Broaddrick and Kathleen Willey can expound on that.
pbrower2a
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #22 on: October 03, 2016, 09:33:40 PM »

It is sick. sick, sick, and inexcusable.

There is only one reason to imitate sickness, and that is to describe symptoms in a teaching session, as in a class in medicine.   
ProudModerate2
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #23 on: October 03, 2016, 09:44:59 PM »

I'm sure that Hillary actively working to discredit Juanita Broaddrick and Kathleen Willey made her more "human" in their eyes.

Oh, but Trump called Paul Jones a "loser" and said that the public would have forgiven Bill Clinton if only he had had an affair with a "really beautiful woman" instead of Monica Lewinsky.
What kind of image does trump have now ?
My guess is that it makes the orange-haired clown look "more human in the eyes" of Deplorable trump supporters.
Fuzzy Bear
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #24 on: October 03, 2016, 09:52:42 PM »

Oh, but Trump called Paul Jones a "loser" and said that the public would have forgiven Bill Clinton if only he had had an affair with a "really beautiful woman" instead of Monica Lewinsky.
What kind of image does trump have now ?
My guess is that it makes the orange-haired clown look "more human in the eyes" of Deplorable trump supporters.
In your private thoughts, try to envision Juanita Broaddrick and Kathleen Willey being assaulted by Bill.  Then imagine them being trashed by Hillary.  Then imagine that they're someone you care about personally.

My hope is that everyone who votes for Hillary Clinton has to be a little sick to their stomachs in doing so.  I'm certainly not thrilled about voting for Trump, and I may still not do so.  But Hillary Clinton is a cross between Machiavelli and Rasputin.  There's a reason people buy into the conspiracy theories about her that's based in what they see and sense, as well as what is established fact.
Pages: [1] 2  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies