Is it too late for Trump to pull ahead? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 01, 2024, 12:23:33 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Is it too late for Trump to pull ahead? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: Is it?
Yes

No

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 108

Author Topic: Is it too late for Trump to pull ahead?  (Read 3914 times)
Rand
YaBB God
United States

« on: October 05, 2016, 06:22:27 PM »

Yes, because he was never going to win in the first place. A lot of Democrats think that he can win and get scared when he gets close in the polls, but the numbers don't lie. He's had some good moments, but has never had the advantage. Even when I supported Trump, I knew that I was supporting the eventual loser. Democrats have won four of the last six elections and the popular vote in five of the last six elections. The progress with minorities, women, and millennials that the GOP had hoped to build after it's second loss to President Obama has been destroyed by Trump, and every political statistician will tell you the common sense conclusion that if Trump is under-performing a man who lost to Obama by five million votes among virtually every voter group does not have a path to the presidency. Hillary will be the 45th President of the United States.
Rand
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2016, 07:05:35 AM »

Here's a followup question. Has a candidate ever recovered from this kind of deficit this late in the election season and won?

I don't think so, but records are made to be broken.

So are oversized egos. The best part of Trump's impending defeat.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies