Is Hurricane Matthew a hoax? What impact will the conspiracies have on 2016?
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2024, 06:01:43 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Is Hurricane Matthew a hoax? What impact will the conspiracies have on 2016?
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: Is it?
Yes

No

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 39

Author Topic: Is Hurricane Matthew a hoax? What impact will the conspiracies have on 2016?  (Read 1038 times)
Lyin' Steve
SteveMcQueen

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: October 07, 2016, 02:24:14 AM »

So Matt Drudge and Rush Limbaugh are apparently both now claiming that the National Weather Service is inventing fake data to make Hurricane Matthew seem worse than it is, in order to make people believe in global warming.

What impact will this have on 2016?  Will people who listen to Drudge/Limbaugh and believe them stay in East Florida and get killed by the hurricane?  Will swing voters realize that the government has been fooling them, global warming is a ponzi scheme, and vote Trump?  Will Jill Stein lose support?
Lachi
lok1999
Australia

Political Matrix
E: -1.06, S: -3.02

« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2016, 05:41:45 AM »

*facepalm*
Beefalow and the Consumer
Beef
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -2.77, S: -8.78

« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2016, 05:58:40 AM »

Anyone who believes the NWS puts out hoax reports is already firmly in basket of deplorables.
Fmr President & Senator Polnut
polnut
Atlas Icon
Australia

Political Matrix
E: -2.71, S: -5.22

« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2016, 06:59:55 AM »

This is why you can't have nice things.
Person Man
Angry_Weasel
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #4 on: October 07, 2016, 07:06:10 AM »

Well, Alex Jones believes the Greys are causing Global Warming..
Nyvin
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #5 on: October 07, 2016, 07:21:14 AM »

Ughhhh.....
Rand
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #6 on: October 07, 2016, 07:59:40 AM »

Most definitely. China loaned Crooked Hillary an evil weather machine to target Republican districts in Florida, Georgia, and North Carolina. This is the only way the Butcher of Benghazi can defeat Trump. Have you seen the size of his rallies? No way she can compete with that. Sad when Democrats have to resort to weather manipulation to stop the Make America Great Again movement.
Confused Democrat
reidmill
United States

« Reply #7 on: October 07, 2016, 08:49:24 AM »

Most definitely. China loaned Crooked Hillary an evil weather machine to target Republican districts in Florida, Georgia, and North Carolina. This is the only way the Butcher of Benghazi can defeat Trump. Have you seen the size of his rallies? No way she can compete with that. Sad when Democrats have to resort to weather manipulation to stop the Make America Great Again movement.

I live in FL and can confirm that "hurricane Matthew" is 100% a hoax perpetrated by the Clinton campaign and President Obama with help from the Chinese for funding.

Also, even if this wasn't a hoax, Hillary Clinton has been in politics for 30 YEARS! Why wasn't she able to stop global warming (assuming it's not a hoax created by the Chinese) and the hurricanes it produces?
Simfan34
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 0.90, S: 4.17

« Reply #8 on: October 07, 2016, 12:10:11 PM »

Okay, on ignore you go.
Person Man
Angry_Weasel
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #9 on: October 07, 2016, 12:22:18 PM »

I live in FL and can confirm that "hurricane Matthew" is 100% a hoax perpetrated by the Clinton campaign and President Obama with help from the Chinese for funding.

Also, even if this wasn't a hoax, Hillary Clinton has been in politics for 30 YEARS! Why wasn't she able to stop global warming (assuming it's not a hoax created by the Chinese) and the hurricanes it produces?

There are a lot of drugs in Florida. Not hippie-stoner stuff like Pot, Shrooms, et al.  but hard core Breaking Bad sh**t like Meth, Bath Salts, Oxys, and Heroin. This is a testament to that.
GMantis
Dessie Potter
Junior Chimp
Bulgaria

« Reply #10 on: October 07, 2016, 01:05:54 PM »

There are a lot of drugs in Florida. Not hippie-stoner stuff like Pot, Shrooms, et al.  but hard core Breaking Bad sh**t like Meth, Bath Salts, Oxys, and Heroin. This is a testament to that.

I think this was (very subtle) satire.
Devout Centrist
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -99.99, S: -99.99

P P
« Reply #11 on: October 07, 2016, 01:46:27 PM »

How do you deny a f**king hurricane!?
🦀🎂🦀🎂
CrabCake
Atlas Icon
Kiribati

« Reply #12 on: October 07, 2016, 02:30:09 PM »

I love Lyin' Steve, he has a sense of humour I admire.
Coolface Sock #42069
whitesox130
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix
E: 4.39, S: 2.26

« Reply #13 on: October 07, 2016, 02:47:16 PM »

This may sound dumb, but I thought better of Rush.
Fmr. Pres. Duke
AHDuke99
Atlas Star

Political Matrix
E: -1.94, S: -3.13

P P
« Reply #14 on: October 07, 2016, 03:10:11 PM »

I'll let you know how much of a hoax it is when my home is destroyed tonight and tomorrow.

Sometimes I wish you f**king kids on this site would not treat everything as some political question
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies