Donald Trump caught on hot mic bragging about sexually assaulting women
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 06:55:24 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Donald Trump caught on hot mic bragging about sexually assaulting women
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 ... 27
Author Topic: Donald Trump caught on hot mic bragging about sexually assaulting women  (Read 45908 times)
Lyin' Steve
SteveMcQueen

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #200 on: October 07, 2016, 06:53:16 PM »

Someone should ask Kellyanne if she'd still vote for Trump if he personally grabbed her by the pussy and kissed her against her will, or if the fact that it's all anonymous women she doesn't know is what let's her get to sleep at night.
Fargobison

« Reply #201 on: October 07, 2016, 06:53:57 PM »

You must be logged in to read this quote.

https://twitter.com/JohnKasich/status/784536549404864513
Smash255
Atlas Icon

« Reply #202 on: October 07, 2016, 06:54:59 PM »

Out of all things Trump has said this is the most benign thing. Two guys having a chat how they would like to bang some chick. Also Donald being Donald brags a little. NO BIG DEAL! But I have no doubt that this will sink Trump the most. Not muslims comments, not "mexican thing", this will probably sink him because media will have a field day. And that tells you something about usa elections.

How is grabbing a woman by the p**** and bragging that you could get away with it since you are rich benign?
Doimper
Doctor Imperialism

« Reply #203 on: October 07, 2016, 06:56:14 PM »

Out of all things Trump has said this is the most benign thing. Two guys having a chat how they would like to bang some chick. Also Donald being Donald brags a little. NO BIG DEAL! But I have no doubt that this will sink Trump the most. Not muslims comments, not "mexican thing", this will probably sink him because media will have a field day. And that tells you something about usa elections.

If you think that talking about how you want to sexually assault women against their will is normal, you're a waste of oxygen.
DrScholl
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -5.55, S: -3.30

« Reply #204 on: October 07, 2016, 06:56:50 PM »

A former Miss Utah says that Trump kissed her on the mouth unsolicited.

https://twitter.com/aravosis/status/784536248023212033
bilaps
« Reply #205 on: October 07, 2016, 06:57:33 PM »

How is grabbing a woman by the p**** and bragging that you could get away with it since you are rich benign?

He said, THEY LET YOU DO IT. It's benign. No evidence this ever happened. Just guy talk.
bilaps
« Reply #206 on: October 07, 2016, 06:58:49 PM »

If you think that talking about how you want to sexually assault women against their will is normal, you're a waste of oxygen.

Meh, you can't insult your way into argument. It's not sexual assault and you know it. Nowhere near.
Devout Centrist
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -99.99, S: -99.99

P P
« Reply #207 on: October 07, 2016, 06:59:15 PM »

He said, THEY LET YOU DO IT. It's benign. No evidence this ever happened. Just guy talk.
Another apologist found.

Jesus f**king Christ. There's no defense for this bullsh*t.
rafta_rafta

« Reply #208 on: October 07, 2016, 06:59:26 PM »

Delete your account
ProudModerate2
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #209 on: October 07, 2016, 07:02:15 PM »

Coveting a person is not abuse.
Also, if this really is something the media's been sitting on, Friday evening EST is a weird ass time to drop it.

On the weekend of a debate, Friday evening is the perfect time to drop it. That basically ensures there is minimal time for response/damage control between now and Sunday night. If it'd been dropped on Tuesday afternoon or whatever, then there'd have been several days where the public would be hearing about it at full blast and therefore be more desensitized to it.

Additionally, dropping it now ensures that it stays at the forefront of the news this weekend; since most political news is strategically dropped during the week, there won't be much competing for attention this weekend.

Fair, I suppose. Though a Sunday night debate is also a sh**t idea, and I'm surprised Trump agreed to one, TBH. I suppose it will definitely get propelled through thenext week's news cycle.

Remember also, that the release of this information on Friday afternoon, allows the top 4 networks to realign their Sunday morning political shows and their line-up of guests and to properly time their show to include (concentrate) on this topic.

So releasing it now guarantees full discussion on this on Sunday morning, before the Sunday night debate.
Fox‎: ‎Fox News Sunday with Chris Wallace
ABC‎: ‎This Week with George Stephanopoulos
NBC‎: ‎Meet the Press with Chuck Todd
CBS‎: ‎Face the Nation with John Dickerson
bilaps
« Reply #210 on: October 07, 2016, 07:03:16 PM »

I guess you guys need to understand that there are people with different opinions.

Also, I wonder how many of you have talked about women's looks with your friends
Wells
MikeWells12
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #211 on: October 07, 2016, 07:04:46 PM »

I guess you guys need to understand that there are people with different opinions.

Also, I wonder how many of you have talked about women's looks with your friends

I'm sure you grope women all the time but that doesn't mean the rest of us do.
DrScholl
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -5.55, S: -3.30

« Reply #212 on: October 07, 2016, 07:05:26 PM »

There is a difference between talking about looks and talking about grabbing a woman in her private area.
bilaps
« Reply #213 on: October 07, 2016, 07:07:01 PM »

Well, you're wrong.
Lyin' Steve
SteveMcQueen

« Reply #214 on: October 07, 2016, 07:07:05 PM »

I talk about women's looks with my friends all the time.  I've never said anything remotely similar to "I grab them by the pussy, force myself on them, kiss them, I don't care if they're married, I always get away with it because I'm famous", much less actually done anything like that.  Anyone who thinks that's "just guy talk" doesn't know any guys.
Fmr President & Senator Polnut
polnut
Atlas Icon
Australia

Political Matrix
E: -2.71, S: -5.22

« Reply #215 on: October 07, 2016, 07:08:19 PM »

There is a difference between talking about looks and talking about grabbing a woman in her private area.

Yes, if you don't get that difference, then you're just as indefensible.
lyhom
Canada

« Reply #216 on: October 07, 2016, 07:09:29 PM »

yeah because saying that you "grab [women] by the pussy" is totally normal guy talk
Wells
MikeWells12
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #217 on: October 07, 2016, 07:09:41 PM »

Well, you're wrong.

Well then why are you defending Trump?

Actually once I overheard someone talking about how they wanted to get some girl drunk so they could  her,  are you going to call that normal?
bilaps
« Reply #218 on: October 07, 2016, 07:10:31 PM »

I talk about women's looks with my friends all the time.  I've never said anything remotely similar to "I grab them by the pussy, force myself on them, kiss them, I don't care if they're married, I always get away with it because I'm famous", much less actually done anything like that.  Anyone who thinks that's "just guy talk" doesn't know any guys.

LOL. You put quotes but you didn't quote exactly. He obviously brags like he does all the time but even then he says they let you do it. Highly doubt he actualy did something like that.
GeorgiaModerate
Moderators
Atlas Superstar

« Reply #219 on: October 07, 2016, 07:11:03 PM »

This.  If someone truly can't tell the difference between these two, they're part of the problem.
bilaps
« Reply #220 on: October 07, 2016, 07:12:19 PM »

Well, you're wrong.

Actually once I overheard someone talking about how they wanted to get some girl drunk so they could  her,  are you going to call that normal?

well what did you do about it?
Lyin' Steve
SteveMcQueen

« Reply #221 on: October 07, 2016, 07:13:46 PM »

I talk about women's looks with my friends all the time.  I've never said anything remotely similar to "I grab them by the pussy, force myself on them, kiss them, I don't care if they're married, I always get away with it because I'm famous", much less actually done anything like that.  Anyone who thinks that's "just guy talk" doesn't know any guys.

LOL. You put quotes but you didn't quote exactly. He obviously brags like he does all the time but even then he says they let you do it. Highly doubt he actualy did something like that.

LOL you got me I guess everything I said is wrong because I paraphrased him.

He was completely serious in the recording and now we have miss Utah saying he did it to her and several others, plus the actual woman he's talking about has been identified.

But I bet you'll just say they're all lying and instead trust the credibility of a man who lies about literally everything.
Wells
MikeWells12
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #222 on: October 07, 2016, 07:15:06 PM »

Well, you're wrong.

Wow my man, if you really overheard that you should have reported it to the police, really. Because that's like rape and has nothing to do with what Trump has said.

I did try to report it, but I didn't know their name.

But what if he said that she let him do it?
PeteB
Canada

« Reply #223 on: October 07, 2016, 07:16:26 PM »

I guess any chance of a civil second debate, focusing on the issues has gone out of the window. Sad

This will now become a battle of unwanted anatomic lessons:

"...you are a groper and a pig, saying you want to grab women by the p...y..."

against

"..at least I didn't use cigars in the p...y like your husband..."

And this is a choice of the best and the brightest?!? Sad
Devout Centrist
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -99.99, S: -99.99

P P
« Reply #224 on: October 07, 2016, 07:18:35 PM »

I guess any chance of a civil second debate, focusing on the issues has gone out of the window. Sad

This will now become a battle of unwanted anatomic lessons:

"...you are a groper and a pig, saying you want to grab women by the p...y..."

against

"..at least I didn't use cigars in the p...y like your husband..."

And this is a choice of the best and the brightest?!? Sad
Hillary will bring up his remarks, but will not call him a pig. She'll calmly and coolly go through what he said.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 ... 27  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies