Donald Trump caught on hot mic bragging about sexually assaulting women
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 01:10:41 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Donald Trump caught on hot mic bragging about sexually assaulting women
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 ... 27
Author Topic: Donald Trump caught on hot mic bragging about sexually assaulting women  (Read 45944 times)
bilaps
Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #225 on: October 07, 2016, 07:19:40 PM »

I did try to report it, but I didn't know their name.

But what if he said that she let him do it?

Don't have a reason to not beleive you but your story looks thin to me. Nevermind.

Well, it's not nice what he said, no question about that, but it's not a sexual assault if she doesn't say no.
dspNY
United States

« Reply #226 on: October 07, 2016, 07:19:46 PM »

Mark Halperin on With All Due Respect said there are four more damaging Trump tapes
PeteB
Canada

« Reply #227 on: October 07, 2016, 07:20:51 PM »

I guess any chance of a civil second debate, focusing on the issues has gone out of the window. Sad

This will now become a battle of unwanted anatomic lessons:

"...you are a groper and a pig, saying you want to grab women by the p...y..."

against

"..at least I didn't use cigars in the p...y like your husband..."

And this is a choice of the best and the brightest?!? Sad
Hillary will bring up his remarks, but will not call him a pig. She'll calmly and coolly go through what he said.

But I suspect that he will. So gutter, here we come.
dspNY
United States

« Reply #228 on: October 07, 2016, 07:21:00 PM »

Don't have a reason to not beleive you but your story looks thin to me. Nevermind.

Well, it's not nice what he said, no question about that, but it's not a sexual assault if she doesn't say no.

If a woman initially consents and then tells the man to stop, but the man continues his advances, it is certainly a sexual assault
Fmr President & Senator Polnut
polnut
Atlas Icon
Australia

Political Matrix
E: -2.71, S: -5.22

« Reply #229 on: October 07, 2016, 07:21:40 PM »

It's sexual assault if she doesn't say YES, you Neanderthal.
bilaps
« Reply #230 on: October 07, 2016, 07:22:43 PM »

If a woman initially consents and then tells the man to stop, but the man continues his advances, it is certainly a sexual assault

I agree.
bilaps
« Reply #231 on: October 07, 2016, 07:23:58 PM »

I'm imagining your date and laughing hard. Like you ask every girl "do i have your permission to kiss you?"
dspNY
United States

« Reply #232 on: October 07, 2016, 07:25:01 PM »

I agree.

That's Donald Trump's sexual behavior in a nutshell. Many women have been awed by Trump's lifestyle and wealth, and Trump makes a move on them. Initially they consent because they're so enthralled by this wealthy playboy, but when they see he's a creep, they tell him to stop. He doesn't know the meaning of the word NO.

Additionally, if a woman is contacted or spoken to sexually without consent (meaning she has not given her approval), it is a sexual assault/sexual harassment
Devout Centrist
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -99.99, S: -99.99

P P
« Reply #233 on: October 07, 2016, 07:25:16 PM »

I'm imagining your date and laughing hard. Like you ask every girl "do i have your permission to kiss you?"
Wanna f**k?

Yes!

There. Simple.
bilaps
« Reply #234 on: October 07, 2016, 07:27:09 PM »

I agree.

That's Donald Trump's sexual behavior in a nutshell. Many women have been awed by Trump's lifestyle and wealth, and Trump makes a move on them. Initially they consent because they're so enthralled by this wealthy playboy, but when they see he's a creep, they tell him to stop. He doesn't know the meaning of the word NO.

Additionally, if a woman is contacted or spoken to sexually without consent (meaning she has not given her approval), it is a sexual assault/sexual harassment

No, man, that's just your imagination about Trump's sexual behavior in a nutshell.
Southern Delegate matthew27
matthew27
United States

Political Matrix
E: -5.03, S: -1.22

« Reply #235 on: October 07, 2016, 07:27:17 PM »

Hitting on married women? Condoning assault? Such vile degradations demean our wives and daughters and corrupt America's face to the world.

https://twitter.com/MittRomney

bilaps
« Reply #236 on: October 07, 2016, 07:28:17 PM »

No?
Likely Voter
Moderators
Junior Chimp

« Reply #237 on: October 07, 2016, 07:28:31 PM »

Mark Halperin on With All Due Respect said there are four more damaging Trump tapes

You have to wonder how long has Access Hollywood been sitting on this. Someone leaked it to the WaPo. But imagine how much hot mic stuff Mark Burnett Productions has from The Apprentice. Last week the AP reported 20 people who appeared or worked on the show said Trump was lewd/inappropriate/sexist
http://bigstory.ap.org/article/2778a6ab72ea49558445337865289508/ap-how-trumps-apprentice-moved-capitalism-sexism

There is no way that none of that stuff didn't end up on tape and is currently sitting in servers and a tape library with Mark Burnett's company. I wonder if NBC people also have access.
uti2

« Reply #238 on: October 07, 2016, 07:31:30 PM »

Off-topic.

But how crappy was GOP primary opposition? You tell me they couldn't have found this stuff during the primaries.

They were trying to run media hype campaigns based on 'outreach', all the old school lee atwater stuff they tried to leave behind. Ironically, they got beaten in their own game by a guy who used all of atwater's dog whistles, while also maintaining all of the weaknesses that someone like an atwater could've exploited.
PeteB
Canada

« Reply #239 on: October 07, 2016, 07:34:29 PM »

Not a good day for Ryan to sign sexual assault bill:

Victims of sexual assault deserve full protection under the law. And now, they will have it. spkrryan.us/2dZBvDs pic.twitter.com/ktb8RlynqW
Fmr President & Senator Polnut
polnut
Atlas Icon
Australia

Political Matrix
E: -2.71, S: -5.22

« Reply #240 on: October 07, 2016, 07:37:40 PM »

Considering how blood-thirsty the GOP primary voters were, I doubt this would have hurt Trump too much during the primaries.
Fargobison

« Reply #241 on: October 07, 2016, 07:42:25 PM »

Considering how blood-thirsty the GOP primary voters were, I doubt this would have hurt Trump too much during the primaries.

I disagree, this would have ended him even in the primaries. The party would have ditched him in Cleveland if necessary.
Panda Express

« Reply #242 on: October 07, 2016, 07:43:43 PM »

Great job Republicans! You must be so proud.

Looking forward to next's weeks episode of "October Surprise"
Hermit For Peace
hermit
Junior Chimp

« Reply #243 on: October 07, 2016, 07:47:18 PM »

I guess then that Trump isn't going to bring up Bill Clinton in the debate Sunday.
MasterJedi
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #244 on: October 07, 2016, 07:47:34 PM »

I bet alot of religion/family values voters will stay home, or not vote for Trump after hearing this.

A lot of those people aren't actually real religious/family values voters, they have an (R) next to their name they'll vote that way because "the Democrats are worse".
Maxwell
mah519
Atlas Star
Germany

Political Matrix
E: -6.45, S: -6.96

« Reply #245 on: October 07, 2016, 07:47:39 PM »

I disagree, this would have ended him even in the primaries. The party would have ditched him in Cleveland if necessary.

he said mexicans are rapists, women who get abortions should be punished, mocked a disabled reporter, said John McCain wasn't a war hero because "he was captured", called the people of Iowa stupid if they didn't vote for him.

I'm ready to say no matter what Trump said or did his Republican supporters would not have abandoned him.
DrScholl
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -5.55, S: -3.30

« Reply #246 on: October 07, 2016, 07:49:58 PM »

Trump had a sizable plurality of primary voters that wouldn't have cared about this at all. They would praise him for being real. I saw a tweet from a woman dismissing this as "just how men talk". Even at the convention the party couldn't have gotten rid of him without a riot on the floor.
Chief Justice Keef
etr906
United States

« Reply #247 on: October 07, 2016, 07:52:16 PM »

Guys, he's just trying to reach out to women.
Hermit For Peace
hermit
Junior Chimp

« Reply #248 on: October 07, 2016, 07:52:49 PM »

he said mexicans are rapists, women who get abortions should be punished, mocked a disabled reporter, said John McCain wasn't a war hero because "he was captured", called the people of Iowa stupid if they didn't vote for him.

I'm ready to say no matter what Trump said or did his Republican supporters would not have abandoned him.

I have to wonder what Hillary did that was so bad -- compared with Trump -- that people would rather vote for him than her. I mean, what did Hillary do that isn't hyped Republican B.S., that is verifiable fact, that makes Trump more appealing? Scratching my head here....
PeteB
Canada

« Reply #249 on: October 07, 2016, 07:53:51 PM »

I guess then that Trump isn't going to bring up Bill Clinton in the debate Sunday.

On the contrary. I am now almost certain that he will. This issue will not go away and his best (Trumpian) move is to try and taint Clinton with the same gutter image.
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 ... 27  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies