Donald Trump caught on hot mic bragging about sexually assaulting women
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 06:46:37 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Donald Trump caught on hot mic bragging about sexually assaulting women
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 ... 27
Author Topic: Donald Trump caught on hot mic bragging about sexually assaulting women  (Read 45906 times)
GeorgiaModerate
Moderators
Atlas Superstar

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #250 on: October 07, 2016, 07:54:01 PM »

Guys, he's just trying to reach out to women.

I was having a drink when I read this.  You owe me a new keyboard. Smiley
MasterJedi
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #251 on: October 07, 2016, 07:54:21 PM »

Considering how blood-thirsty the GOP primary voters were, I doubt this would have hurt Trump too much during the primaries.

I disagree, this would have ended him even in the primaries. The party would have ditched him in Cleveland if necessary.

he said mexicans are rapists, women who get abortions should be punished, mocked a disabled reporter, said John McCain wasn't a war hero because "he was captured", called the people of Iowa stupid if they didn't vote for him.

I'm ready to say no matter what Trump said or did his Republican supporters would not have abandoned him.

I have to wonder what Hillary did that was so bad -- compared with Trump -- that people would rather vote for him than her. I mean, what did Hillary do that isn't hyped Republican B.S., that is verifiable fact, that makes Trump more appealing? Scratching my head here....

Oh, you didn't know she killed people in Benghazi, had 4 people assassinated who were going to testify against her with her hit squads and raped people?

^^Actual trash I read today that people believe.
Ljube
Junior Chimp
Political Matrix
E: 2.71, S: -6.09

« Reply #252 on: October 07, 2016, 07:54:38 PM »

Considering how blood-thirsty the GOP primary voters were, I doubt this would have hurt Trump too much during the primaries.

I disagree, this would have ended him even in the primaries. The party would have ditched him in Cleveland if necessary.

Trump had a sizable plurality of primary voters that wouldn't have cared about this at all. They would praise him for being real. I saw a tweet from a woman dismissing this as "just how men talk". Even at the convention the party couldn't have gotten rid of him without a riot on the floor.

Well, isn't it true? Isn't this just how men talk? And be honest for once.
GeorgiaModerate
Moderators
Atlas Superstar

« Reply #253 on: October 07, 2016, 07:55:22 PM »

Trump had a sizable plurality of primary voters that wouldn't have cared about this at all. They would praise him for being real. I saw a tweet from a woman dismissing this as "just how men talk". Even at the convention the party couldn't have gotten rid of him without a riot on the floor.

Maybe some men you know, but none that I do.
uti2

« Reply #254 on: October 07, 2016, 07:55:48 PM »

I bet alot of religion/family values voters will stay home, or not vote for Trump after hearing this.

A lot of those people aren't actually real religious/family values voters, they have an (R) next to their name they'll vote that way because "the Democrats are worse".

Not really, a lot of end-times fundamentalists types don't really care about the constitution, they favor biblical law, and wouldn't mind a corrupt king (the bible has many examples) if he punishes the non-believers, gays, etc.
MasterJedi
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #255 on: October 07, 2016, 07:55:50 PM »

I know men that talk like that, they are not in relationships, not married and alone and bitter and blame women for it. So yeah, basically the poor man's Trump who can't use their lack of money to do anything about it.
DrScholl
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -5.55, S: -3.30

« Reply #256 on: October 07, 2016, 07:56:04 PM »

Men do talk about women, but normal men do not talk in a way that implies that they have no regard for consent.
‼realJohnEwards‼
MatteKudasai
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.19, S: -4.87

« Reply #257 on: October 07, 2016, 07:56:11 PM »
« Edited: October 07, 2016, 08:02:50 PM by John Ewards »

Guys, he's just trying to reach out to women.
Post of the year.

(Think about it for a second)
Ljube
Junior Chimp
Political Matrix

« Reply #258 on: October 07, 2016, 07:57:10 PM »

he said mexicans are rapists, women who get abortions should be punished, mocked a disabled reporter, said John McCain wasn't a war hero because "he was captured", called the people of Iowa stupid if they didn't vote for him.

I'm ready to say no matter what Trump said or did his Republican supporters would not have abandoned him.

I have to wonder what Hillary did that was so bad -- compared with Trump -- that people would rather vote for him than her. I mean, what did Hillary do that isn't hyped Republican B.S., that is verifiable fact, that makes Trump more appealing? Scratching my head here....

She is a lying corrupt monster and a born tyrant.
Hermit For Peace
hermit
Junior Chimp

« Reply #259 on: October 07, 2016, 08:01:09 PM »

Oh, you didn't know she killed people in Benghazi, had 4 people assassinated who were going to testify against her with her hit squads and raped people?

^^Actual trash I read today that people believe.

I guess that's the problem. People believe whatever is convenient for them to believe about Hillary, and the facts be damned.

Such a shame.
Fmr President & Senator Polnut
polnut
Atlas Icon
Australia

Political Matrix
E: -2.71, S: -5.22

« Reply #260 on: October 07, 2016, 08:01:44 PM »

I pity you. There's nothing true in that statement, considering Trump's affection for authoritarianism ... who is the wannabe tyrant?
Fargobison

« Reply #261 on: October 07, 2016, 08:03:21 PM »

I don't think his plurality would be enough to survive this if it had came out sooner.  This video is the silver bullet.
Ljube
Junior Chimp
Political Matrix

« Reply #262 on: October 07, 2016, 08:05:45 PM »

Men do talk about women, but normal men do not talk in a way that implies that they have no regard for consent.

Listen to that recording again. He was talking about situations where consent was given.
He also mentioned one situation where his advances failed.

And you are being dishonest again, just like your Hillary.
ProudModerate2
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #263 on: October 07, 2016, 08:07:21 PM »

Listen to that recording again. He was talking about situations where consent was given.
He also mentioned one situation where his advances failed.
And you are being dishonest again, just like your Hillary.

Ljube,
You are trolling again.
Ljube
Junior Chimp
Political Matrix

« Reply #264 on: October 07, 2016, 08:07:34 PM »

I pity you. There's nothing true in that statement, considering Trump's affection for authoritarianism ... who is the wannabe tyrant?

I hope she loses the election and we don't get to learn that.
Dr. Arch
Arch
Atlas Icon
Puerto Rico

« Reply #265 on: October 07, 2016, 08:08:38 PM »

HRC is jumping on this and fast:

https://www.facebook.com/hillaryclinton/videos/1273820966007763/
dspNY
United States

« Reply #266 on: October 07, 2016, 08:09:02 PM »

Paul Ryan disinvites Trump

https://twitter.com/reidepstein/status/784560208001531905
ag
Atlas Icon

« Reply #267 on: October 07, 2016, 08:09:49 PM »

Wow!
MasterJedi
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #268 on: October 07, 2016, 08:10:21 PM »

Makes me think a lot higher of Ryan FINALLY. You know he hated Trump all along but had to play along being GOP Speaker. Can't defend this and he can legitimately throw him under the bus.
BoAtlantis

« Reply #269 on: October 07, 2016, 08:10:50 PM »

Smart move by him.

If he ever wants to run for office, he needs to do away with the ape.
ProudModerate2
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #270 on: October 07, 2016, 08:11:38 PM »

From all the distasteful and ignorant excuses coming from trump supporters in this tread, it's a no-wonder that Hillary called a segment of them "Deplorables."
There is no way you can defend what trump did here.
And much of what's coming from Atlas trump zombies is denial and deflection.
Ljube
Junior Chimp
Political Matrix

« Reply #271 on: October 07, 2016, 08:12:59 PM »

Makes me think a lot higher of Ryan FINALLY. You know he hated Trump all along but had to play along being GOP Speaker. Can't defend this and he can legitimately throw him under the bus.

LOL! He is threw his GOP under the bus with him.
MasterJedi
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #272 on: October 07, 2016, 08:14:12 PM »

Party needs to lose big unfortunately to destroy the Trumptards and tea-partiers that are taking it into permanent minority party status on the national stage with your racism/sexism/xenophobia/etc.
Ljube
Junior Chimp
Political Matrix

« Reply #273 on: October 07, 2016, 08:15:19 PM »

Party needs to lose big unfortunately to destroy the Trumptards and tea-partiers that are taking it into permanent minority party status on the national stage with your racism/sexism/xenophobia/etc.

The party is gone. You are delusional.
uti2

« Reply #274 on: October 07, 2016, 08:17:09 PM »

But don't you see? This 'hot mic' episode gives them an out to say, Trump didn't lose due to the ideology being flawed, he lost due to his personal defects.
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 ... 27  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies