Donald Trump caught on hot mic bragging about sexually assaulting women
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 24, 2024, 11:48:45 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Donald Trump caught on hot mic bragging about sexually assaulting women
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 ... 27
Author Topic: Donald Trump caught on hot mic bragging about sexually assaulting women  (Read 45778 times)
Fargobison

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #300 on: October 07, 2016, 10:02:30 PM »

Pat McCroryVerified account
‏@PatMcCroryNC
I condemn in the strongest possible terms the comments made by Donald Trump regarding women. I find them disgusting.

https://twitter.com/PatMcCroryNC/status/784587790805786624
Chief Justice Keef
etr906
United States

« Reply #301 on: October 07, 2016, 10:06:32 PM »

Trump Twitter is in full deflection-mode.
Fargobison

« Reply #302 on: October 07, 2016, 10:08:55 PM »

He has been disavowed by basically every prominent republican...How can he possibly move forward from this?
Lincoln Republican
Winfield
Atlas Icon

« Reply #303 on: October 07, 2016, 10:16:44 PM »

I'M WITH HIM

Seriously?
United States

« Reply #304 on: October 07, 2016, 10:16:58 PM »

All the pious politicians are coming out tonight, I see. Because no guy has EVER had that type of conversation with his friends in the history of mankind.

The predictable beta loser knee jerk reaction to this is laughable.
Devout Centrist
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -99.99, S: -99.99

P P
« Reply #305 on: October 07, 2016, 10:17:38 PM »

All the pious politicians are coming out tonight, I see. Because no guy has EVER had that type of conversation with his friends in the history of mankind.

Someone hasn't had sex in a while.

But seriously, go the f**k away
Dr. Arch
Arch
Atlas Icon
Puerto Rico

« Reply #306 on: October 07, 2016, 10:18:50 PM »

Defending this is sad even for you. None of the guy friends I have would talk about women in this way because they respect them. Obviously, you don't even know what the word means so why am I bothering.
ApatheticAustrian
ApathicAustrian
Junior Chimp
Austria

« Reply #307 on: October 07, 2016, 10:19:23 PM »

it is not about this one video even while it is damning enough.

it is just another, maybe just a little bit bigger, piece of the whole puzzle....and it is fitting.

if you suspect, someone has a low opinion of women....and then find proof like that....it is very different than hearing, that a nice and charming person may have been into some "man-talk" a decade ago.

the second person could ask for forgiveness, even while it still would be a campaign problem...the first person is toast.
Devout Centrist
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -99.99, S: -99.99

P P
« Reply #308 on: October 07, 2016, 10:19:47 PM »

Defending this is sad even for you. None of the guy friends I have would talk about women in this way because they respect them. Obviously, you don't even know what the word means so why am I bothering.
He's a whiny son of a b*tch who wouldn't care if Trump genocided black people.
cwt

« Reply #309 on: October 07, 2016, 10:23:17 PM »

Tomorrow's New York Daily News:

egalitt
Russian Federation
« Reply #310 on: October 07, 2016, 10:26:18 PM »

Usual mens' banter more characteristic of teenagers.  Shows that Trump,  who at that time was about 50,  was psychologically  an underdeveloped  youth.  But now,  11 years later, he may have become more grownup.
dspNY
United States

« Reply #311 on: October 07, 2016, 10:27:26 PM »

Usual mens' banter more characteristic of teenagers.  Shows that Trump,  who at that time was about 50,  was psychologically  an underdeveloped  youth.  But now,  11 years later, he may have become more grownup.

He was 59 at the time and is still a psychologically warped, unfit human being at 70
Joe Republic
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

« Reply #312 on: October 07, 2016, 10:29:12 PM »

Pat McCroryVerified account
‏@PatMcCroryNC
I condemn in the strongest possible terms the comments made by Donald Trump regarding women. I find them disgusting.

https://twitter.com/PatMcCroryNC/status/784587790805786624

Jeez Pat, women aren't that bad.
ProudModerate2
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #313 on: October 07, 2016, 10:36:38 PM »

LOL.
Finally we see Seriously enter stage left ...... and he immediately falls on his face.
Statilius the Epicurean
Thersites
Junior Chimp
United Kingdom

« Reply #314 on: October 07, 2016, 10:38:20 PM »

Have you been paying attention to the campaign at all?
Fargobison

« Reply #315 on: October 07, 2016, 10:41:54 PM »

Rubio considering to get tougher on Trump...

http://www.naplesnews.com/story/news/politics/elections/2016/10/07/florida-gop-leaders-outraged-trump-tape/91757184/
dspNY
United States

« Reply #316 on: October 07, 2016, 10:43:12 PM »

Lawrence O'Donnell mentions Access Hollywood saying they have "dozens of hours" of video of Trump talking like this
Seriously?
United States

« Reply #317 on: October 07, 2016, 10:43:19 PM »

LOL.
Finally we see Seriously enter stage left ...... and he immediately falls on his face.

Can't you totally imagine Seriously? behind his computer screen crying when he wrote that? He's so obsessed with Daddy Trump that he feels the need to call out the "two-faced haters" of the President-reject. Just beyond pathetic. I wonder what he's going to do after the love of his life gets crushed in a few weeks.
Substitute crying with laughing at all of you concern trolls that were never voting for Trump to begin with and you may be onto something.
MasterJedi
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #318 on: October 07, 2016, 10:44:26 PM »

LOL.

Can't you totally imagine Seriously? behind his computer screen crying when he wrote that? He's so obsessed with Daddy Trump that he feels the need to call out the "two-faced haters" of the President-reject. Just beyond pathetic. I wonder what he's going to do after the love of his life gets crushed in a few weeks.
Substitute crying with laughing at all of you concern trolls that were never voting for Trump to begin with and you may be onto something.

Stop being such a cuck seriously?.
Dr. Arch
Arch
Atlas Icon
Puerto Rico

« Reply #319 on: October 07, 2016, 10:45:02 PM »

Lawrence O'Donnell mentions Access Hollywood saying they have "dozens of hours" of video of Trump talking like this

Oh my goodness.
Person Man
Angry_Weasel
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #320 on: October 07, 2016, 10:45:24 PM »

LOL.

Stop being such a cuck seriously?.
Yeah...Seriously. at least I don't have to rape anyone...
DoctorWinstonOBoogie
Rookie
Canada

Political Matrix
E: -2.45, S: -4.52

P P P

« Reply #321 on: October 07, 2016, 10:46:29 PM »

LOL.

I'm glad you still have a sense of humour. I wouldn't, if I were you.

Maybe you will still be laughing as Donald loses in a landslide.
Person Man
Angry_Weasel
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #322 on: October 07, 2016, 10:48:05 PM »

LOL.

I'm glad you still have a sense of humour. I wouldn't, if I were you.

Maybe you will still be laughing as Donald loses in a landslide.
He will probably think that he can get laid a lot easier then because we are all cucks in his eyes so yeah...will it help though?
dspNY
United States

« Reply #323 on: October 07, 2016, 10:48:33 PM »

Robert Costa says that informal talks were held about what to do if Trump is not the nominee. The "apology" video is believed not to be enough. The story has legs and will continue
PeteB
Canada

« Reply #324 on: October 07, 2016, 10:50:31 PM »

The married woman Trump wanted to f..k.... Nancy O'Dell
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 ... 27  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies