Donald Trump caught on hot mic bragging about sexually assaulting women
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 25, 2024, 11:46:55 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Donald Trump caught on hot mic bragging about sexually assaulting women
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 ... 27
Author Topic: Donald Trump caught on hot mic bragging about sexually assaulting women  (Read 45788 times)
Yank2133
Junior Chimp

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #325 on: October 07, 2016, 10:51:05 PM »

Meanwhile at the RNC HQ......

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LjvL899WMgA
Okay, maybe Mike Johnson is a competent parliamentarian.
Nathan
Moderators
Atlas Superstar

« Reply #326 on: October 07, 2016, 11:05:39 PM »

About whether or not Trump is 'a ladies' man'. I don't think being a ladies' man is a good thing and I certainly wouldn't want to be one myself, but it's possible to be a ladies' man and also a kind, courteous, solicitous person, including to the ladies whose man you are. Leonard Cohen is a ladies' man. Trump is not a ladies' man. Trump is a dangerous sleaze.
Negusa Nagast 🚀
Nagas
United States

« Reply #327 on: October 07, 2016, 11:21:25 PM »

About whether or not Trump is 'a ladies' man'. I don't think being a ladies' man is a good thing and I certainly wouldn't want to be one myself, but it's possible to be a ladies' man and also a kind, courteous, solicitous person, including to the ladies whose man you are. Leonard Cohen is a ladies' man. Trump is not a ladies' man. Trump is a dangerous sleaze.

Trump is a predator. Trump is a rapist.
Ebowed
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix
E: 4.13, S: 2.09

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #328 on: October 07, 2016, 11:29:28 PM »

Donald Trump has been reckless with the health of his sexual partners, many of them sadly coerced, in a way that is only just beginning to be understood.  Donald Trump is not a man who cares about the consequences of his actions.  That's been thoroughly demonstrated by his presidential campaign.
Nathan
Moderators
Atlas Superstar

« Reply #329 on: October 07, 2016, 11:33:00 PM »

Trump is a predator. Trump is a rapist.

'Predator' is exactly the word I was looking for.
Lyin' Steve
SteveMcQueen

« Reply #330 on: October 07, 2016, 11:51:35 PM »

Bill Clinton is a "ladies man."  That's why he had a number of lewd consensual sexual encounters with Monica Lewinsky, and regularly cheats on Hillary (presumably with her permission) with a number of actresses, female politicians, and single moms around Chappaqua.

Having an active, consensual sex life is entirely different from sexually assaulting married women and bragging that you get away with it because you're a star.

As for my opinion of the three Clinton sexual assault allegations, see whatever other thread it was where I was arguing with some dipsh**t.  But to make a long story short, the fact that the allegations were all created by those with political beefs with Bill and nobody ever accused him of such behavior again after he left the White House should clue you in.  And I like how Hannity just goes "Paula, Juanita, Kathleen, Monica" as though he raped Monica too, even though the poor girl came onto Bill, had consensual oral sex with him, and then probably cried for hours as Linda Tripp maliciously destroyed her life by leaking the wiretapped conversation.
Edu
Ufokart
Junior Chimp
Argentina

« Reply #331 on: October 07, 2016, 11:57:43 PM »

Seriously? in full meltdown. He is probably going to disappear even earlier than election day.

What a great day this was. Excellent news!
Edu
Ufokart
Junior Chimp
Argentina

« Reply #332 on: October 07, 2016, 11:59:27 PM »

An Ebowed thread that talked about the STD's Trump has transmitted was deleted. Maybe moderators should beg for his forgiveness and recreate it?
True Federalist (진정한 연방 주의자)
Ernest
Moderators
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #333 on: October 08, 2016, 12:07:52 AM »

While this likely kills what little chance Trump had of winning, it won't force Trump out. For that matter, if it weren't for Trump's non-apology apology, he might have still had had a chance.
Gass3268
Moderators
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #334 on: October 08, 2016, 12:10:51 AM »

Couple Points:

1. Mitch McConnell is holding a Supreme Court vacancy open for this man to make the appointment. Think about that...
2. Lol Ted Cruz! Awful timing.
Nathan
Moderators
Atlas Superstar

« Reply #335 on: October 08, 2016, 12:15:03 AM »

Bill Clinton is a "ladies man."  That's why he had a number of lewd consensual sexual encounters with Monica Lewinsky, and regularly cheats on Hillary (presumably with her permission) with a number of actresses, female politicians, and single moms around Chappaqua.

Having an active, consensual sex life is entirely different from sexually assaulting married women and bragging that you get away with it because you're a star.

As for my opinion of the three Clinton sexual assault allegations, see whatever other thread it was where I was arguing with some dipsh**t.  But to make a long story short, the fact that the allegations were all created by those with political beefs with Bill and nobody ever accused him of such behavior again after he left the White House should clue you in.  And I like how Hannity just goes "Paula, Juanita, Kathleen, Monica" as though he raped Monica too, even though the poor girl came onto Bill, had consensual oral sex with him, and then probably cried for hours as Linda Tripp maliciously destroyed her life by leaking the wiretapped conversation.

Let's not spin this to let Bill off the hook, please. He was the most powerful man in the world and Monica was an intern decades younger than him.
Ebowed
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix
E: 4.13, S: 2.09

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #336 on: October 08, 2016, 12:19:31 AM »

An Ebowed thread that talked about the STD's Trump has transmitted was deleted. Maybe moderators should beg for his forgiveness and recreate it?

I can only hope that the moderator team can now see just how relevant and appropriate that discussion topic truly is in light of these revelations!
anvi
anvikshiki
YaBB God
Netherlands

« Reply #337 on: October 08, 2016, 12:20:00 AM »

This isn't going to be about what "guys" think is "normal" Women are the largest voting block in the country, they vote in larger numbers than men, and this makes numbers among large cross-sections of them in swing states go from really dismal to really disastrous. And it damned well should.  
Ljube
Junior Chimp
Political Matrix
E: 2.71, S: -6.09

« Reply #338 on: October 08, 2016, 12:30:18 AM »

Makes me think a lot higher of Ryan FINALLY. You know he hated Trump all along but had to play along being GOP Speaker. Can't defend this and he can legitimately throw him under the bus.

LOL! He is threw his GOP under the bus with him.

Party needs to lose big unfortunately to destroy the Trumptards and tea-partiers that are taking it into permanent minority party status on the national stage with your racism/sexism/xenophobia/etc.

Completely agree.
And by the way Ljube, Reince Priebus the Republican National Committee chair, also condemned trump today for his disgusting comments : "No woman should ever be described in these terms or talked about in this manner. Ever.”
Priebus was scheduled to appear alongside Trump and House Speaker Paul Ryan (R-Wis.) at the fundraiser in Wisconsin tomorrow (Saturday). So it seems that it may only be Ryan and Priebus now at the fundraiser .... or maybe the whole thing will be called off, not sure.

Oh, no surprise there. Sure you agree with the demise of the Republican Party as one of the worst Dem hacks around here.
Tender Branson
Mark Warner 08
Atlas Institution
Austria

Political Matrix
E: -6.06, S: -4.84

« Reply #339 on: October 08, 2016, 12:47:39 AM »

That's pretty bad for Trump.
Lyin' Steve
SteveMcQueen

« Reply #340 on: October 08, 2016, 01:02:25 AM »

Let's not spin this to let Bill off the hook, please. He was the most powerful man in the world and Monica was an intern decades younger than him.

Don't be ridiculous.

P.S. Trump is 24 years older than Melania and Bill was 27 years older than Monica.
Nathan
Moderators
Atlas Superstar

« Reply #341 on: October 08, 2016, 01:05:59 AM »
« Edited: October 08, 2016, 01:08:45 AM by Phyllis Dare, Secret Agent »

Don't be ridiculous.

Uh, okay?

You must be logged in to read this quote.

Yes. The Trumps' marriage is incredibly creepy too, albeit not for all the exact same reasons. I don't know what I've said that could indicate that I think Bill is worse than Trump.
Ogre Mage
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix
E: -4.39, S: -5.22

P
« Reply #342 on: October 08, 2016, 03:30:52 AM »

http://www.politico.com/story/2016/10/donald-trump-comments-women-gop-republican-reaction-229329
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #343 on: October 08, 2016, 05:10:57 AM »

Lewandowski: We're electing a leader, not a Sunday school teacher.

True, except Trump is not a leadership material.
MK
Mike Keller
United States

« Reply #344 on: October 08, 2016, 05:40:00 AM »

Left hand on that steering wheel right hand on that P*$$Y.

Trumps new campaign theme  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uQZMaG1eO74
Middle-aged Europe
Old Europe
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

« Reply #345 on: October 08, 2016, 06:15:22 AM »

Heeeeellllllllllloooooooo, October Suprise!
President Johnson
Atlas Star
Germany

Political Matrix
E: -3.23, S: -4.70

« Reply #346 on: October 08, 2016, 06:18:04 AM »

Jon Huntsman called for the nuke option and that Pence gets the nod. FF.
Baki
Rookie
Croatia

« Reply #347 on: October 08, 2016, 06:39:52 AM »

I bet Kelly Ayotte is regreting her gaff even more now.
afleitch
Moderators
Atlas Star

« Reply #348 on: October 08, 2016, 07:09:13 AM »

Don't be ridiculous.

Uh, okay?

Yes. The Trumps' marriage is incredibly creepy too, albeit not for all the exact same reasons. I don't know what I've said that could indicate that I think Bill is worse than Trump.

Bill Clinton's private indiscretions were made public for political reasons. And he and Hillary survived it. And for me that's all that matters.
eric82oslo
Junior Chimp
Norway

Political Matrix
E: -6.00, S: -5.65

« Reply #349 on: October 08, 2016, 07:31:40 AM »
« Edited: October 08, 2016, 08:10:32 AM by eric82oslo »

There's a reason why you should never run for president. Especially if you're someone like Donald Trump or Anthony Weiner.

The fact that Trump still decided to turn down any sane prediction by running for president, tells you what an extremely low IQ the man has got to have, not even in a million years forseeing that all the truths about him would be revealed, as the rest of us were seeing from a million mile's distance from the very beginning onwards.
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 ... 27  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies