Donald Trump caught on hot mic bragging about sexually assaulting women (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 06:54:06 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Donald Trump caught on hot mic bragging about sexually assaulting women (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Donald Trump caught on hot mic bragging about sexually assaulting women  (Read 45907 times)
bilaps
« on: October 07, 2016, 06:50:22 PM »

Out of all things Trump has said this is the most benign thing. Two guys having a chat how they would like to bang some chick. Also Donald being Donald brags a little. NO BIG DEAL! But I have no doubt that this will sink Trump the most. Not muslims comments, not "mexican thing", this will probably sink him because media will have a field day. And that tells you something about usa elections.
bilaps
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2016, 06:57:33 PM »

Out of all things Trump has said this is the most benign thing. Two guys having a chat how they would like to bang some chick. Also Donald being Donald brags a little. NO BIG DEAL! But I have no doubt that this will sink Trump the most. Not muslims comments, not "mexican thing", this will probably sink him because media will have a field day. And that tells you something about usa elections.

How is grabbing a woman by the p**** and bragging that you could get away with it since you are rich benign?

He said, THEY LET YOU DO IT. It's benign. No evidence this ever happened. Just guy talk.
bilaps
« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2016, 06:58:49 PM »

If you think that talking about how you want to sexually assault women against their will is normal, you're a waste of oxygen.

Meh, you can't insult your way into argument. It's not sexual assault and you know it. Nowhere near.
bilaps
« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2016, 07:03:16 PM »

I guess you guys need to understand that there are people with different opinions.

Also, I wonder how many of you have talked about women's looks with your friends
bilaps
« Reply #4 on: October 07, 2016, 07:07:01 PM »

I guess you guys need to understand that there are people with different opinions.

Also, I wonder how many of you have talked about women's looks with your friends

I'm sure you grope women all the time but that doesn't mean the rest of us do.

Well, you're wrong.
bilaps
« Reply #5 on: October 07, 2016, 07:10:31 PM »

I talk about women's looks with my friends all the time.  I've never said anything remotely similar to "I grab them by the pussy, force myself on them, kiss them, I don't care if they're married, I always get away with it because I'm famous", much less actually done anything like that.  Anyone who thinks that's "just guy talk" doesn't know any guys.

LOL. You put quotes but you didn't quote exactly. He obviously brags like he does all the time but even then he says they let you do it. Highly doubt he actualy did something like that.
bilaps
« Reply #6 on: October 07, 2016, 07:12:19 PM »

I'm sure you grope women all the time but that doesn't mean the rest of us do.

Well, you're wrong.

Well then why are you defending Trump?

Actually once I overheard someone talking about how they wanted to get some girl drunk so they could  her,  are you going to call that normal?

well what did you do about it?
bilaps
« Reply #7 on: October 07, 2016, 07:19:40 PM »

I did try to report it, but I didn't know their name.

But what if he said that she let him do it?

Don't have a reason to not beleive you but your story looks thin to me. Nevermind.

Well, it's not nice what he said, no question about that, but it's not a sexual assault if she doesn't say no.
bilaps
« Reply #8 on: October 07, 2016, 07:22:43 PM »

Don't have a reason to not beleive you but your story looks thin to me. Nevermind.

Well, it's not nice what he said, no question about that, but it's not a sexual assault if she doesn't say no.

If a woman initially consents and then tells the man to stop, but the man continues his advances, it is certainly a sexual assault

I agree.
bilaps
« Reply #9 on: October 07, 2016, 07:23:58 PM »

It's sexual assault if she doesn't say YES, you Neanderthal.

I'm imagining your date and laughing hard. Like you ask every girl "do i have your permission to kiss you?"
bilaps
« Reply #10 on: October 07, 2016, 07:27:09 PM »

If a woman initially consents and then tells the man to stop, but the man continues his advances, it is certainly a sexual assault

I agree.

That's Donald Trump's sexual behavior in a nutshell. Many women have been awed by Trump's lifestyle and wealth, and Trump makes a move on them. Initially they consent because they're so enthralled by this wealthy playboy, but when they see he's a creep, they tell him to stop. He doesn't know the meaning of the word NO.

Additionally, if a woman is contacted or spoken to sexually without consent (meaning she has not given her approval), it is a sexual assault/sexual harassment

No, man, that's just your imagination about Trump's sexual behavior in a nutshell.
bilaps
« Reply #11 on: October 07, 2016, 07:28:17 PM »

No?
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies