Donald Trump caught on hot mic bragging about sexually assaulting women (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 09:56:53 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Donald Trump caught on hot mic bragging about sexually assaulting women (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Donald Trump caught on hot mic bragging about sexually assaulting women  (Read 45923 times)
SteveRogers
duncan298
YaBB God

Political Matrix
E: -3.87, S: -5.04

« on: October 07, 2016, 05:55:08 PM »

He's a ladies man. What do you expect ladies men to be, weak sissies? Trump is not a sissy. He may be done, but I'm sure Hillary has said lewd and seductive things to men before she married Bill Clinton.

Your idea of "strength" is disturbing.
SteveRogers
duncan298
YaBB God

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2016, 06:21:06 PM »

He's a ladies man. What do you expect ladies men to be, weak sissies? Trump is not a sissy. He may be done, but I'm sure Hillary has said lewd and seductive things to men before she married Bill Clinton.

Your idea of "strength" is disturbing.

I'm not talking Donald Trump strength. I'm talking about being a real, muscular man, not small and weak.

Huh
SteveRogers
duncan298
YaBB God

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2016, 08:22:01 PM »

My god, it's actually happening.
SteveRogers
duncan298
YaBB God

Political Matrix

« Reply #3 on: October 08, 2016, 10:42:39 AM »

He cant be replaced on the ballot. What do they think will happen if he drops out?

Electors can vote for who replaced him.

Many states have faithless elector laws; how these would play out in a situation where he drops out is going to be a mess, and would vary from state to state.

I have a feeling that even with Trump staying in, there's a non-negligible chance that we will see some of those laws finally put to the test this election.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies