Donald Trump caught on hot mic bragging about sexually assaulting women (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 06:07:33 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Donald Trump caught on hot mic bragging about sexually assaulting women (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Donald Trump caught on hot mic bragging about sexually assaulting women  (Read 45847 times)
JerryArkansas
jerryarkansas
YaBB God
United States

« on: October 07, 2016, 03:28:08 PM »

This was the third October surprise.  It's only been a week.  God the election is never going to end.
JerryArkansas
jerryarkansas
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2016, 04:36:25 PM »

So you don't care a man is bragging about feeling up women who didn't want to be felt up.  Republicans thoughts on sexual assault.  It always gets worse.
JerryArkansas
jerryarkansas
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2016, 04:40:51 PM »

So you don't care a man is bragging about feeling up women who didn't want to be felt up.  Republicans thoughts on sexual assault.  It always gets worse.

I kinda already assume a large number of celebrities act like sex-crazed pigs. Dragging this up now just reeks of by-the-numbers media "gotcha" games.
Wow, you are a deplorable.  "It could be worse".  sh**t man, have you or your party any shame?
JerryArkansas
jerryarkansas
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2016, 04:50:20 PM »

I kinda already assume a large number of celebrities act like sex-crazed pigs. Dragging this up now just reeks of by-the-numbers media "gotcha" games.
Wow, you are a deplorable.  "It could be worse".  sh**t man, have you or your party any shame?

I'm not a Republican. If this were something he said right now, I'd agree it would be potentially campaign-ending. But the way it is, it just seems like another desperate attack from the left.
Dude your so sad right now.  You are a coward for defending this.  I am glad you have shown us how horrible of a person you are.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies