Donald Trump caught on hot mic bragging about sexually assaulting women (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 05:21:07 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Donald Trump caught on hot mic bragging about sexually assaulting women (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Donald Trump caught on hot mic bragging about sexually assaulting women  (Read 45899 times)
ProudModerate2
Atlas Star
United States

« on: October 07, 2016, 05:46:40 PM »
« edited: October 07, 2016, 05:50:09 PM by ProudModerate2 »

As seen over New Year's Day Rose Parade 2016 in Pasadena, California.
Skywriting spells out "TRUMP IS DISGUSTING" ....

ProudModerate2
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2016, 06:51:06 PM »

I'd like to see the Fuzzy Bear's of the world try to defend this. "but muh emails!"

Agree.
Where is FuzzyBear.
I would love to hear how he tries to "spin" this one, and how it is acceptable to people of faith to just "grab them (married women) by the Pussy."
ProudModerate2
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2016, 07:02:15 PM »

Coveting a person is not abuse.
Also, if this really is something the media's been sitting on, Friday evening EST is a weird ass time to drop it.

On the weekend of a debate, Friday evening is the perfect time to drop it. That basically ensures there is minimal time for response/damage control between now and Sunday night. If it'd been dropped on Tuesday afternoon or whatever, then there'd have been several days where the public would be hearing about it at full blast and therefore be more desensitized to it.

Additionally, dropping it now ensures that it stays at the forefront of the news this weekend; since most political news is strategically dropped during the week, there won't be much competing for attention this weekend.

Fair, I suppose. Though a Sunday night debate is also a sh**t idea, and I'm surprised Trump agreed to one, TBH. I suppose it will definitely get propelled through thenext week's news cycle.

Remember also, that the release of this information on Friday afternoon, allows the top 4 networks to realign their Sunday morning political shows and their line-up of guests and to properly time their show to include (concentrate) on this topic.

So releasing it now guarantees full discussion on this on Sunday morning, before the Sunday night debate.
Fox‎: ‎Fox News Sunday with Chris Wallace
ABC‎: ‎This Week with George Stephanopoulos
NBC‎: ‎Meet the Press with Chuck Todd
CBS‎: ‎Face the Nation with John Dickerson
ProudModerate2
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2016, 08:07:21 PM »

Considering how blood-thirsty the GOP primary voters were, I doubt this would have hurt Trump too much during the primaries.

I disagree, this would have ended him even in the primaries. The party would have ditched him in Cleveland if necessary.

Trump had a sizable plurality of primary voters that wouldn't have cared about this at all. They would praise him for being real. I saw a tweet from a woman dismissing this as "just how men talk". Even at the convention the party couldn't have gotten rid of him without a riot on the floor.

Well, isn't it true? Isn't this just how men talk? And be honest for once.

Men do talk about women, but normal men do not talk in a way that implies that they have no regard for consent.

Listen to that recording again. He was talking about situations where consent was given.
He also mentioned one situation where his advances failed.
And you are being dishonest again, just like your Hillary.

Ljube,
You are trolling again.
ProudModerate2
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #4 on: October 07, 2016, 08:11:38 PM »

From all the distasteful and ignorant excuses coming from trump supporters in this tread, it's a no-wonder that Hillary called a segment of them "Deplorables."
There is no way you can defend what trump did here.
And much of what's coming from Atlas trump zombies is denial and deflection.
ProudModerate2
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #5 on: October 07, 2016, 08:22:11 PM »

Makes me think a lot higher of Ryan FINALLY. You know he hated Trump all along but had to play along being GOP Speaker. Can't defend this and he can legitimately throw him under the bus.

LOL! He is threw his GOP under the bus with him.

Party needs to lose big unfortunately to destroy the Trumptards and tea-partiers that are taking it into permanent minority party status on the national stage with your racism/sexism/xenophobia/etc.

Completely agree.
And by the way Ljube, Reince Priebus the Republican National Committee chair, also condemned trump today for his disgusting comments : "No woman should ever be described in these terms or talked about in this manner. Ever.”
Priebus was scheduled to appear alongside Trump and House Speaker Paul Ryan (R-Wis.) at the fundraiser in Wisconsin tomorrow (Saturday). So it seems that it may only be Ryan and Priebus now at the fundraiser .... or maybe the whole thing will be called off, not sure.
ProudModerate2
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #6 on: October 07, 2016, 09:11:59 PM »

You should have made this into it's own independent thread.
ProudModerate2
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #7 on: October 07, 2016, 09:22:52 PM »

Mike Pence was "beside himself" and his wife was furious
https://twitter.com/mattmfm/status/784572445269393408?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw
This only leaks if Pence wants it out there

He should resign, get off the sinking ship while he can.

Wow.
The Dam is truly breaking.
If Pence leaves the ticket, it will be equivalent to a WWII bouncing bomb hitting its mark, and completely busting the dam and destroying everything down river.
To be continued .....
ProudModerate2
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #8 on: October 07, 2016, 10:36:38 PM »

All the pious politicians are coming out tonight, I see. Because no guy has EVER had that type of conversation with his friends in the history of mankind.
The predictable beta loser knee jerk reaction to this is laughable.

LOL.
Finally we see Seriously enter stage left ...... and he immediately falls on his face.
ProudModerate2
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #9 on: October 08, 2016, 12:51:19 PM »

In this video, trump calls Weiner "one of the great sleaze-bags of our time."
Well congratulations Mr trump, you are now an honorary member of that same group.
ProudModerate2
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #10 on: October 08, 2016, 12:52:03 PM »

Hillary has to be careful how deep she digs the knife in. Trump is more valuable alive (barely alive) than dead. I'd be a little scared if he dropped out.

Very true.
ProudModerate2
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #11 on: October 08, 2016, 12:59:19 PM »

Trump hasn't heard calls for him to drop out...

trump has mistaken "loyalty" among his supporters, with ignorance.
ProudModerate2
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #12 on: October 08, 2016, 01:18:17 PM »

I'm really interested in seeing what this does to poll numbers.

I'm sure the pollsters will wait until after the debate Sunday night, to inquire with the electorate about their opinions.
So calls/contact will begin on Monday, and we may start to hear from some of them on Wednesday or Thursday with their results.
ProudModerate2
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #13 on: October 08, 2016, 03:56:01 PM »

You think ?
ProudModerate2
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #14 on: October 08, 2016, 06:25:42 PM »
« Edited: October 08, 2016, 06:29:18 PM by ProudModerate2 »

Trump is ready for war with the Republican Party:

You must be logged in to read this quote.

This is basically like watching a 100-car pileup on an icy highway.

...... and cars are still crashing and piling-up as we speak.
So it very well might be 200 to 300 cars before this is all done (and of course throw-in about 20 or so, semi-trucks with full forty-foot trailers).
ProudModerate2
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #15 on: October 08, 2016, 11:02:00 PM »

Just want to make sure that everyone is clear on the new bombshells (a summary) that came out Saturday, about various additional crude comments made by trump in his past :

You must be logged in to read this quote.
ProudModerate2
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #16 on: October 09, 2016, 01:16:04 PM »

I actually am not okay with what he's saying, and wish he'd stay on message. I think that everyone who is a RINO should unify as soon as possible, you wouldn't want to miss out on this victory, I'd love to have you aboard.

Who put the quarter in Spark498 this morning ?
Of everything I have read in the last two pages, the one shocker is that he actually tried to recruit/convert MasterJedi over to "The Dark Side." I'm surprised he didn't try to convince MasterJedi by offering him a cookie or something.
Spark has surely used the worst possible moment in time to try to recruit ANYONE (yet alone a Master Jedi).
And now he thinks that trump has a good chance of winning Pennsylvania ? What are you smoking this morning, Mr Stark ?

ProudModerate2
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #17 on: October 09, 2016, 05:34:14 PM »

"Well, I'll tell you the funniest is that before a show, I'll go backstage and everyone's getting dressed, and everything else, and you know, no men are anywhere, and I'm allowed to go in because I'm the owner of the pageant and therefore I'm inspecting it," Trump said. "You know, I'm inspecting because I want to make sure that everything is good."

"You know, the dresses. 'Is everyone okay?' You know, they're standing there with no clothes.

'Is everybody okay?' And you see these incredible looking women, and so, I sort of get away with things like that. But no, I've been very good," he added.
http://www.redstate.com/patterico/2016/10/09/trump-sure-deliberately-burst-naked-beauty-contestants/

#justlockerroomthings

This might be big enough of a new revelation, that it should have its own thread.
ProudModerate2
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #18 on: October 11, 2016, 01:22:32 AM »

this is getting absurd
Kellyanne Conway told @AlxThomp to "put soap in your mouth" after he quoted Donald Trump in a question to her

https://twitter.com/TylerBorchers/status/785612063741652993

Wow.
Is she serious ?
Pure 100% denial.
ProudModerate2
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #19 on: October 17, 2016, 05:22:38 PM »

Melania Trump just told Anderson Cooper that Billy Bush "egged" Trump into saying those bad, bad things...

http://edition.cnn.com/2016/10/17/politics/melania-trump-interview/

Classic trump family deflection.
Just blame the other guy.
Disgusting.
ProudModerate2
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #20 on: October 17, 2016, 08:24:56 PM »

Interesting !
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length