October Presidential Election Debate Commentary Thread
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 23, 2024, 06:12:28 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  October Presidential Election Debate Commentary Thread
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: Who is winning the debate?
Blair
Yankee
Rpryor
Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Author Topic: October Presidential Election Debate Commentary Thread  (Read 606 times)
Enduro
Junior Chimp

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: October 07, 2016, 04:55:37 PM »

You can change your vote at any time in the above poll.

Comments? Observations?

Ask questions in this thread that you want asked to the candidates, please.
Blair
Blair2015
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
United Kingdom

« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2016, 06:49:26 PM »

Thought I'd post here.

Thanks to International timezones I want to avoid doing a Trump and posting my opening statement at 1 in the morning as I'm working on another piece. I'll have my opening statement up in the morning GMT
Unconditional Surrender Truman
Harry S Truman
Atlas Icon

« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2016, 07:02:53 PM »

Over my time, I've seen many great and active GMs: Clyde, Kal, and Sirnick come to mind.
It is genuinely disturbing that Rpryor would list a passive-aggressive, sociopathic terrorist alongside Atlasian greats like Clyde and Kalwejt.
Poirot
YaBB God
Canada

« Reply #3 on: October 08, 2016, 09:42:10 PM »

World building can be a new way for us to allow people to participate but not in elected office.

I don't understand what is world building. If someone could explain this way of participating, it would be appreciated.
Enduro
Junior Chimp

« Reply #4 on: October 08, 2016, 10:48:10 PM »

World building can be a new way for us to allow people to participate but not in elected office.

I don't understand what is world building. If someone could explain this way of participating, it would be appreciated.

Adding more to the world than just politics. Anything you do, in game, that isn't related to being a politician is world building.

Example: I made a production company, and LLR created a journalist.

Technically, the Game Moderator is Atlasia's biggest world builder.
GAworth
United States

« Reply #5 on: October 09, 2016, 02:14:03 PM »

Adding more to the world than just politics. Anything you do, in game, that isn't related to being a politician is world building.

Example: I made a production company, and LLR created a journalist.

Technically, the Game Moderator is Atlasia's biggest world builder.

I use to run a Newspaper and in conjunction with the GM we created stories that politicians had to deal with. We ran special stories on regions and issues they face. It was really interesting and fun. People can do more in Atlasia than just politics.
Clyde1998
United Kingdom

« Reply #6 on: October 09, 2016, 06:19:10 PM »

Remember to post any questions that you wish to be asked to the candidates in this thread, otherwise you can PM either myself or Enduro questions.
Leinad
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.03, S: -7.91

« Reply #7 on: October 10, 2016, 08:33:44 PM »

Good for Clyde to give Yankee time to answer those questions, since most likely that Hurricane Matthew has knocked out his power (which is obviously horrible timing, but sadly the weather doesn't schedule itself around Atlasia).
Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee
North Carolina Yankee
Atlas Institution
United States

« Reply #8 on: October 11, 2016, 01:13:36 PM »

Good for Clyde to give Yankee time to answer those questions, since most likely that Hurricane Matthew has knocked out his power (which is obviously horrible timing, but sadly the weather doesn't schedule itself around Atlasia).

That is correct, unfortunately.

We just the just got the cable/internet back today for the first time since Saturday evening and the power has been hit and miss.

Our main problem right now is that there is rising water out front and we may still be forced to evacuate. The Neuse river supposedly crested around noon in Wayne County, but there is ongoing concerns about the water remaining a problem for days. Johnston County has seen its level go down from 30 ft to 24 ft since yesterday, so hopefully ours will start going down soon as well.

If the power is still on later, I will get back on later tonight and answer the questions so far.
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies