Religious People - Where do you stand on the creationist/evolutionist scale? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 05:04:23 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Discussion
  Religion & Philosophy (Moderator: Okay, maybe Mike Johnson is a competent parliamentarian.)
  Religious People - Where do you stand on the creationist/evolutionist scale? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: Just pick the answer you are closest to
Young Earth Creationist - The world was created by a/some god(s), sometime in the last 10,000 years, in a short amount of time. Evolution is heresy.
Old Earth Creationist - Scientists are roughly correct about the age of the earth, but evolution did not happen. A/some god(s) created each species at certain times in history from dust or similar.
Progressive Creationist - Scientists are roughly correct about the age of the earth, and species did develop from previous species, but no actual evolution is present. A/some god(s) created new species out of parts of previous species without natural sele
Theistic Evolutionist - Scientists are roughly correct about the age of the earth, and natural selection did happen to a point. However, A/some god(s) guided the process throughout with a clear end goal in mind and did some of the "evolution" on
Darwinian Evolutionist - The theory of evolution is fully correct and valid. This does not prohibit a god from existing according to my beliefs.
Do not believe in any gods
Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Author Topic: Religious People - Where do you stand on the creationist/evolutionist scale?  (Read 3978 times)
Figueira
Atlas Icon

« on: October 21, 2016, 01:33:41 PM »

For me the answer is 6.

I don't see any huge difference between 4 and 5, though.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies