Does Hillary have more October Surprises in her bag?
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 01:46:22 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Does Hillary have more October Surprises in her bag?
« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2
Poll
Question: Does Hillary have more October Surprises in her bag?
Yes, and they are even worse for Trump

Yes, but they aren't as bad for Trump

No, she's exhausted her supply

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 91

Author Topic: Does Hillary have more October Surprises in her bag?  (Read 1359 times)
Panda Express

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: October 07, 2016, 08:00:43 PM »

vote
GeorgiaModerate
Moderators
Atlas Superstar

« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2016, 08:02:40 PM »

I'd say it's about as likely as the sun coming up in the east tomorrow.
‼realJohnEwards‼
MatteKudasai
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.19, S: -4.87

« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2016, 08:05:02 PM »

Second option (moderate hero)
Person Man
Angry_Weasel
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2016, 08:07:04 PM »

What could be more heinous?
dspNY
United States

« Reply #4 on: October 07, 2016, 08:07:10 PM »

Yes...in the big Trump lewd talk thread, I mentioned that Mark Halperin said there were four more tapes of Trump talking about this topic in this manner
Landslide Lyndon
px75
Atlas Star
Greece

« Reply #5 on: October 07, 2016, 08:08:06 PM »

According to Rick Wilson, the worse has yet to come for the Trumpster.
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: 5.29, S: -5.04

« Reply #6 on: October 07, 2016, 08:10:00 PM »

According to Rick Wilson, the worse has yet to come for the Trumpster.
Rick Wilson has been teasing that for months. The guy is a legend here in Tally and in Washington, and I like the guy (I sat by him at a GOP debate), but #TheThing has never happened. I'll believe him on any insider gossip not related to Trump.
Ogre Mage
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix
E: -4.39, S: -5.22

P
« Reply #7 on: October 07, 2016, 08:11:09 PM »

Congratulations to President Hillary Clinton for executing a highly professional political hit job.  We're watching it happen right now.
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #8 on: October 07, 2016, 08:12:28 PM »

FWIW, I think Hillary might have some more stuff (this is probably enough to do him in anyways) but I just downright tune out Rick Wilson when he claims he has it.
Ebowed
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix
E: 4.13, S: 2.09

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #9 on: October 07, 2016, 08:14:26 PM »

Before the end of the election, virtually every one of my allegations will be confirmed:
  • Trump is a pedophile
  • Trump collaborates with ISIS
  • Trump intentionally spread STI's including HPV and syphilis

Continuing to dismiss these charges will only end in great humiliation for Trump and his shills.
dspNY
United States

« Reply #10 on: October 07, 2016, 08:14:40 PM »

FWIW, I think Hillary might have some more stuff (this is probably enough to do him in anyways) but I just downright tune out Rick Wilson when he claims he has it.

Rick Wilson has connections in DC and Florida on both sides so he's heard that there is more coming. I agree that he probably doesn't own the tapes himself
andrew_c
Canada

« Reply #11 on: October 07, 2016, 08:15:28 PM »

I would say option 2 for now, but we never know. She could be saving the worst of it for the final week.
ag
Atlas Icon

« Reply #12 on: October 07, 2016, 08:18:22 PM »

Congratulations to President Hillary Clinton for executing a highly professional political hit job.  We're watching it happen right now.

Well, true enough. At least for the moment.
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #13 on: October 07, 2016, 08:21:54 PM »

Rick Wilson has connections in DC and Florida on both sides so he's heard that there is more coming. I agree that he probably doesn't own the tapes himself
Rick Wilson is being pimping out Evan McMullin's candidacy in a desperate attempt to have some kind of success this year. If he gets to 0.30% of the popular vote it will be enough for Wilson to say that he only failed 99.9% of the tasks he set out to do this year.

The guy is a brilliant strategist but I just think that Wilson, Smerconish, and just about literally everyone else was completely out of touch with the amount of resentment and anger at the party. And you know what, we set out what I wanted to do when I finally came around to Trump: I want to set the woods on fire and clear the whole forest.
MasterJedi
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #14 on: October 07, 2016, 08:29:21 PM »

Rick Wilson is being pimping out Evan McMullin's candidacy in a desperate attempt to have some kind of success this year. If he gets to 0.30% of the popular vote it will be enough for Wilson to say that he only failed 99.9% of the tasks he set out to do this year.

The guy is a brilliant strategist but I just think that Wilson, Smerconish, and just about literally everyone else was completely out of touch with the amount of resentment and anger at the party. And you know what, we set out what I wanted to do when I finally came around to Trump: I want to set the woods on fire and clear the whole forest.

If we're lucky it'll fully make Trump apologists toxic and persona non grata. Rub their noses in it and tell them "BAD, don't do it again".
Landslide Lyndon
px75
Atlas Star
Greece

« Reply #15 on: October 07, 2016, 08:38:20 PM »

FTR, he and Jay Cost hinted that it will be a pussy-like tape with Trump using this time racial slurs.
Absentee Voting Ghost of Ruin
Runeghost
Atlas Icon

« Reply #16 on: October 07, 2016, 08:53:06 PM »

His homemade tape of him assaulting and raping a pagaent contestant.
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #17 on: October 07, 2016, 10:33:49 PM »

FTR, he and Jay Cost hinted that it will be a pussy-like tape with Trump using this time racial slurs.
I'd put that out first. The allegation that Trump is a racist is pretty tired. The allegation (or the admission) by Trump that he is more or less a rapist is what I find to be worse.
ApatheticAustrian
ApathicAustrian
Junior Chimp
Austria

« Reply #18 on: October 07, 2016, 10:37:21 PM »

i wonder which genius has approved the release of the clinton leaks today.

they will be out of our mind during the weekend...maybe some real zealous republican participant will ask about them at the debate....but otherwise?

would have had more impact a few days later.

or maybe the clinton campaign knee-capped the other release, meant to be the big one before the debate?

anyway, assange got played.
Person Man
Angry_Weasel
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #19 on: October 07, 2016, 10:38:54 PM »

i wonder which genius has approved the release of the clinton leaks today.

they will be out of our mind during the weekend...maybe some real zealous republican participant will ask about them at the debate....but otherwise?

would have had more impact a few days later.

or maybe the clinton campaign knee-capped the other release, meant to be the big one before the debate?

anyway, assange got played.
If they are even real...
they don't love you like i love you
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -6.50, S: -6.67

P P
« Reply #20 on: October 07, 2016, 10:44:19 PM »

http://lawnewz.com/high-profile/federal-judge-orders-hearing-in-donald-trump-rape-lawsuit-case/
Landslide Lyndon
px75
Atlas Star
Greece

« Reply #21 on: October 08, 2016, 06:13:01 AM »

I'd put that out first. The allegation that Trump is a racist is pretty tired. The allegation (or the admission) by Trump that he is more or less a rapist is what I find to be worse.

So you think that if there is a video where Trump talks about "nig**rs", "wetbacks" or about how the Central Park 5 had to be lynched, that will be brushed off by the voters and the media?
ursulahx
United Kingdom

« Reply #22 on: October 08, 2016, 09:59:49 AM »

Remember those far-off, more innocent days when we thought there would only be one October surprise?
eric82oslo
Junior Chimp
Norway

Political Matrix
E: -6.00, S: -5.65

« Reply #23 on: October 08, 2016, 10:07:38 AM »

Before the end of the election, virtually every one of my allegations will be confirmed:
  • Trump is a pedophile 

Continuing to dismiss these charges will only end in great humiliation for Trump and his shills.

Well, Trump would love to do his daughter, so drawing the line from incest to pedophilia is not really a long jump. It's just the logical conclusion.
HillOfANight
« Reply #24 on: October 08, 2016, 11:14:00 AM »

• Trump is a pedophile 

Well, Trump would love to do his daughter, so drawing the line from incest to pedophilia is not really a long jump. It's just the logical conclusion.

http://www.mediaite.com/columnists/trump-recalls-meeting-12-year-old-paris-hilton-and-finding-her-attractive/

There's also this. There's so much crazy stuff already written about him, but it's the audio that kills him.
Pages: [1] 2  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies