Did the Trump apology video make it even WORSE????
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 26, 2024, 02:33:43 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Did the Trump apology video make it even WORSE????
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Poll
Question: Did the Trump apology video make it even WORSE?Huh
Yes

No

Unsure

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 102

Author Topic: Did the Trump apology video make it even WORSE????  (Read 2701 times)
Fmr President & Senator Polnut
polnut
Atlas Icon
Australia

Political Matrix
E: -2.71, S: -5.22

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: October 08, 2016, 12:10:00 AM »

The level of concern from you red avatars and ye our faux blue and green "Independents" is very heartfelt.

The fact that you weren't convinced by the apology, just shocks me. It really does, because you are all in the tank-Trump supporters on a daily basis on this forum.

JFC, even Trump supporters and people who hate Hillary Clinton are abandoning him now. Stop living a bubble.

This is not the fault of the Democrats or Clinton. This is the fault of the GOP for nominating someone so utterly unsuited to be President of a yacht club, let alone of the United States.

The apology is empty because it reflects a pattern of behaviour that has NOT changed, his apology was so empty because you could tell that he didn't mean it, his apology was empty because it took him 10 hours to do something so f***ing obvious.
DoctorWinstonOBoogie
Rookie
Canada

Political Matrix
E: -2.45, S: -4.52

P P P

« Reply #26 on: October 08, 2016, 12:11:27 AM »

The level of concern from you red avatars and ye our faux blue and green "Independents" is very heartfelt.

The fact that you weren't convinced by the apology, just shocks me. It really does, because you are all in the tank-Trump supporters on a daily basis on this forum.

Hey seriously, let me concern troll you a bit more. It's not just us red avatars. It's all the women in America who heard exactly what Donald said, and they heard it clearly. Just how many Republican women are out there who have decided tonight to never vote for Donald?

None of them likes your "Alpha talk about conquests" that you seem to love oh so much. Besides, it's irrelevent whether we've done that or not, we're not running to be President of the goddamn United States! Yes, we may be trolling, but you should be concerned, and I am serious.
Seriously?
United States

« Reply #27 on: October 08, 2016, 12:29:04 AM »

Hey seriously, let me concern troll you a bit more. It's not just us red avatars. It's all the women in America who heard exactly what Donald said, and they heard it clearly. Just how many Republican women are out there who have decided tonight to never vote for Donald?

None of them likes your "Alpha talk about conquests" that you seem to love oh so much. Besides, it's irrelevent whether we've done that or not, we're not running to be President of the goddamn United States! Yes, we may be trolling, but you should be concerned, and I am serious.
Thanks for your concern. But judging from the comments under Trump's Facebook post, it doesn't appear as if he has the woman problem you describe.

I do suggest that you continue to support the woman who attacked her husband's rape victims, assassinated the character of a 12-year-old rape victim and openly laughed that her child-raping client passed a lie detector test.

But Trump bragged about sexual conquests. He's clearly deplorable and unfit for office.
Ebsy
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #28 on: October 08, 2016, 12:30:59 AM »

Thanks for your concern. But judging from the comments under Trump's Facebook post, it doesn't appear as if he has the woman problem you describe.

I do suggest that you continue to support the woman who attacked her husband's rape victims, assassinated the character of a 12-year-old rape victim and openly laughed that her child-raping client passed a lie detector test.

But Trump bragged about sexual conquests. He's clearly deplorable and unfit for office.

You post on a polling forum and yet think facebook comments from probably fake accounts trump scientific polls of support?
Ebowed
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix
E: 4.13, S: 2.09

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #29 on: October 08, 2016, 12:32:37 AM »

Looks like you need to retake Political Science 101!

J. J.'s Third Rule of Elections:  "Supposed indicators, crowd size, signs and bumper stickers, letters to the editor, are meaningless in terms of actual voter support, though might be an indicator of campaign organization."
DoctorWinstonOBoogie
Rookie
Canada

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #30 on: October 08, 2016, 12:42:15 AM »

Oh, no problem. My pleasure.

Yes, you are right. Who would be swayed by Trump's bragging? Nobody, I'm sure. You are right, look at all those women on Donald's page still supporting him! Of course, women who don't support him wouldn't really post on his Facebook, would they?

I'm also very glad you're sticking to the argument that this is no big deal. I hope the Don thinks as you do, so that he can lose even more votes.

As for the false allegations you've made, I'm not going to dignify them with a response. If you'd like to talk about works of fiction, I would much rather talk about Game of Thrones.
Gass3268
Moderators
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #31 on: October 08, 2016, 12:44:21 AM »

You must be logged in to read this quote.
DoctorWinstonOBoogie
Rookie
Canada

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #32 on: October 08, 2016, 12:46:54 AM »

Mitchell would say that, Mr. "Pretend there's no polls, now prove that Hillary is winning". He's almost too stupid to breathe.
Kempros
Rookie
United States

« Reply #33 on: October 08, 2016, 12:54:11 AM »

The Media really does not discuss Hillary's shortcomings, but Trump has lost it.
Fmr President & Senator Polnut
polnut
Atlas Icon
Australia

Political Matrix
E: -2.71, S: -5.22

« Reply #34 on: October 08, 2016, 12:59:01 AM »

The Media really does not discuss Hillary's shortcomings, but Trump has lost it.

Respectfully, if you believe that, you need to re-assess where you get your information. You might not LIKE what you're hearing, particularly since you seem to believe the caricature of Clinton... that doesn't mean she hasn't received far more negative coverage.
eric82oslo
Junior Chimp
Norway

Political Matrix
E: -6.00, S: -5.65

« Reply #35 on: October 08, 2016, 08:45:56 AM »

What's the over/under on ballots cast in Utah?

This comment made me laugh so hard. Tongue
afleitch
Moderators
Atlas Star

« Reply #36 on: October 08, 2016, 09:38:56 AM »

If he didn't want to win, he would have dropped out tonight.

He doesn't want the GOP to win.
Rules for me, but not for thee
Dabeav
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix
E: 2.19, S: -5.39

« Reply #37 on: October 08, 2016, 10:04:13 AM »

Liberalrocks
United States

Political Matrix
E: -4.90, S: -4.35

P P P
« Reply #38 on: October 08, 2016, 10:11:50 AM »

How many more electoral votes did he give Clinton? I'm really looking forward to next weeks polling !
Pages: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies