Next Trump shoe to drop megathread - Latest: producers suggest racists rants
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 24, 2024, 10:54:12 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Next Trump shoe to drop megathread - Latest: producers suggest racists rants
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9
Author Topic: Next Trump shoe to drop megathread - Latest: producers suggest racists rants  (Read 13303 times)
Fmr President & Senator Polnut
polnut
Atlas Icon
Australia

Political Matrix
E: -2.71, S: -5.22

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #50 on: October 08, 2016, 10:08:40 PM »

You're making the same mistake Trump did. This is NOT the GOP primary.

MasterJedi
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #51 on: October 08, 2016, 10:08:59 PM »

I'm convinced that there's literally nothing abusive or disgusting that Trump could've done that'd turn off the 40% of Americans who'll support him no matter what. They'll brush it off and simply fall back on their tired old line of "but Hillary's emails and Bill's infidelities!" Yes, even child rape would be acceptable to them. Anyone who says differently is simply delusional.

I agree with you completely.
Sad, but true.
No, but this if this is all they have on Trump it's pathetic.  This is how men talk all the time!  It was not meant for public consumption.  This will not hurt Trump with those who hate political correctness.  Trump will edge up in the polls after this.

You can't seriously believe this, can you?
He edged up after the McCain comments, after the Megyn Kelly comments, after the Mexican rapists comments, etc.  People love Trump because he is real, and he is not afraid to say what he thinks. 

He's as real as reality television. He's gotten a huge portion of below average intelligence Americans to fall for his con and he's pissed it's unraveling.
Maxwell
mah519
Atlas Star
Germany

Political Matrix
E: -6.45, S: -6.96

« Reply #52 on: October 08, 2016, 10:09:47 PM »

idiots seem to forget that white men aren't the entire electorate.
JerryArkansas
jerryarkansas
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #53 on: October 08, 2016, 10:10:02 PM »

I'm convinced that there's literally nothing abusive or disgusting that Trump could've done that'd turn off the 40% of Americans who'll support him no matter what. They'll brush it off and simply fall back on their tired old line of "but Hillary's emails and Bill's infidelities!" Yes, even child rape would be acceptable to them. Anyone who says differently is simply delusional.

Sad, but true.
No, but this if this is all they have on Trump it's pathetic.  This is how men talk all the time!  It was not meant for public consumption.  This will not hurt Trump with those who hate political correctness.  Trump will edge up in the polls after this.

You can't seriously believe this, can you?
He edged up after the McCain comments, after the Megyn Kelly comments, after the Mexican rapists comments, etc.  People love Trump because he is real, and he is not afraid to say what he thinks. 
Republican primary voters supported him more.  After the Judge comments, the Khans, he want down big.  American's aren't a bunch of racist bigots like you and primary voters.
NOVA Green
Oregon Progressive
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #54 on: October 08, 2016, 10:55:04 PM »

Honestly I don't know what word you have blanked out that starts with an "S" and is five letters, but assuming it is a vulgar term equivalent to crap?

There are many racist terms that Anglos sometimes use to describe Latinos and those Americans that came from South of the Border.

Regardless, your fundamental point is well taken that if Trump is caught on audio using racist language against African-Americans, Latinos, Jews, Indian-Americans, etc.... this will further cause a complete collapse of potential 1964 or 1984 landslide proportions....

He's (presumably) referring to "spics".

Oh that racist word....

Yeah... it won't go down well if that is the case, even if it is a racist term used mainly by individuals 55+ , it's still something that most middle-age and even maybe Millennials will see as hate speech.

Apologies, I even had to ask the question, but it's been so many years since I have ever heard that racist word used, that I forgot it ever existed. 

Ronnie
Junior Chimp
United States
« Reply #55 on: October 08, 2016, 10:57:15 PM »

Apprentice Season 1 and 2 producer Bill Pruitt says there is a lot worse on Trump that was taped during the show's run but was left on the cutting room floor and unknown to the public

https://twitter.com/billpruitt/status/784872190587998209

If I were on the set, I would have picked up the tapes and used them as blackmail against Trump.  I wouldn't normally do such a thing, but Trump is such a reprehensible human being that I wouldn't feel too bad about it.
egalitt
Russian Federation
« Reply #56 on: October 08, 2016, 11:00:27 PM »
« Edited: October 08, 2016, 11:08:06 PM by egalitt »

He shouldn't quit, he should continue creating chaos to make a laughing stock of the USA and its political leaders. Phillipines President already called Obama "son of a whore". Now the hole world sees that this phrase characterizes also the main presidential candidate. Trump must continue weaken this shameful country called the United States of America.
Orser67
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #57 on: October 08, 2016, 11:31:34 PM »

Sad, but true.

"Normal guys" may say some pretty un-PC stuff, but "grab her by the pussy" is pretty bad
Fitzgerald
Rookie
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.74, S: -5.91

« Reply #58 on: October 08, 2016, 11:36:49 PM »

He shouldn't quit, he should continue creating chaos to make a laughing stock of the USA and its political leaders. Phillipines President already called Obama "son of a whore". Now the hole world sees that this phrase characterizes also the main presidential candidate. Trump must continue weaken this shameful country called the United States of America.

Oh, take a hike up Russia's steepest trail, you damned Soviet.
Maxwell
mah519
Atlas Star
Germany

Political Matrix
E: -6.45, S: -6.96

« Reply #59 on: October 08, 2016, 11:39:39 PM »

"this is how men talk all the time!"

then get better guy friends.
Mallow
United States

« Reply #60 on: October 08, 2016, 11:44:46 PM »

Yeah, that argument has really taken me aback. Really? That's how some men actually talk? Not in my circles they don't.
Mike Thick
tedbessell
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix
E: -6.65, S: -8.26

« Reply #61 on: October 08, 2016, 11:49:14 PM »

Yeah, that argument has really taken me aback. Really? That's how some men actually talk? Not in my circles they don't.

Yeah. I've spent plenty of time in locker rooms, but I've never heard anything quite like that.
BlueSwan
blueswan
Junior Chimp
Denmark

Political Matrix
E: -4.26, S: -7.30

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #62 on: October 09, 2016, 04:38:18 AM »

How is this charming person not banned yet?
Crumpets
Thinking Crumpets Crumpet
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -4.06, S: -6.52

« Reply #63 on: October 09, 2016, 04:45:17 AM »

Honestly I don't know what word you have blanked out that starts with an "S" and is five letters, but assuming it is a vulgar term equivalent to crap?

There are many racist terms that Anglos sometimes use to describe Latinos and those Americans that came from South of the Border.

Regardless, your fundamental point is well taken that if Trump is caught on audio using racist language against African-Americans, Latinos, Jews, Indian-Americans, etc.... this will further cause a complete collapse of potential 1964 or 1984 landslide proportions....

Oh that racist word....

Yeah... it won't go down well if that is the case, even if it is a racist term used mainly by individuals 55+ , it's still something that most middle-age and even maybe Millennials will see as hate speech.

Apologies, I even had to ask the question, but it's been so many years since I have ever heard that racist word used, that I forgot it ever existed. 

I have honestly never heard that word in my life. I swear the biggest method of proliferating racial slurs is non-racists denouncing their use.
BlueSwan
blueswan
Junior Chimp
Denmark

Political Matrix
E: -4.26, S: -7.30

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #64 on: October 09, 2016, 04:49:16 AM »

I'm not sure how much damage using (more) racist slurs will do to Trump at this point. The baked in 35-40% of the electorate almost certainly won't care. He probably breaks 70% in WV.
President Johnson
Atlas Star
Germany

Political Matrix
E: -3.23, S: -4.70

« Reply #65 on: October 09, 2016, 05:58:32 AM »

I guess it's the N word for President Obama. And the B word for either Hillary or another woman. Or something anti-semitic. Or anti-islamic. Maybe he's talking about gas chambers or so. Who knows?
GeorgiaModerate
Moderators
Atlas Superstar

« Reply #66 on: October 09, 2016, 07:13:23 AM »

Oh that racist word....

I have honestly never heard that word in my life. I swear the biggest method of proliferating racial slurs is non-racists denouncing their use.

How old are you?  That's been a derogatory racist term for Hispanics for decades.  Its usage does seem to be less common today than it used to be, though.
Crumpets
Thinking Crumpets Crumpet
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -4.06, S: -6.52

« Reply #67 on: October 09, 2016, 07:15:51 AM »

Oh that racist word....

How old are you?  That's been a derogatory racist term for Hispanics for decades.  Its usage does seem to be less common today than it used to be, though.

I'll be 23 next month. I suppose it might just be that a live in an area with relatively few Hispanics.
Brittain33
brittain33
Moderators
Atlas Star

« Reply #68 on: October 09, 2016, 07:46:24 AM »

The Clinton campaign should have waited one more week to release this IMO.

They needed to rule out any recovery in the second debate. This does that.
True Federalist (진정한 연방 주의자)
Ernest
Moderators
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #69 on: October 09, 2016, 08:10:21 AM »

How is this charming person not banned yet?
Personally, I think he's hilarious, tho his humor is starting to fade from him grabbing it so often.  If he does get banned, it won't be for posts like this one, but rather the fake rumors he has started spouting of late.
Person Man
Angry_Weasel
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #70 on: October 09, 2016, 08:29:56 AM »

The next tape-

MasterJedi
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #71 on: October 09, 2016, 08:52:57 AM »

Yeah. I've spent plenty of time in locker rooms, but I've never heard anything quite like that.

Oh I've heard it, from guys who cycle through relationships who are single and bitter against women. Basically immature man children.
Absentee Voting Ghost of Ruin
Runeghost
Atlas Icon

« Reply #72 on: October 09, 2016, 10:02:38 AM »

Sad, but true.

"Normal guys" may say some pretty un-PC stuff, but "grab her by the pussy" is pretty bad

The bit where he goes on about trying to f**k a married woman was pretty awful too, even by Trump standards.
Absentee Voting Ghost of Ruin
Runeghost
Atlas Icon

« Reply #73 on: October 09, 2016, 10:07:20 AM »

Agreed. The ONLY place in my life I've heard anything like the Hollywood Access tape is from desperate post-pubescent high-school boys trying to sound cool (and not many of those).

That matches up though. Trump is really just a bullying affluenza teen who never grew up.
BL53931
Rookie

« Reply #74 on: October 09, 2016, 11:55:22 AM »

I think there will be a shocker soon about the teenage alleged rape.

He still won't pull back. He and the GOP will be a  rag in the gutter on 11-9.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies