After tonight, let's put some odds on Trump defections
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 08:58:55 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  After tonight, let's put some odds on Trump defections
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: After tonight, let's put some odds on Trump defections  (Read 380 times)
Lyin' Steve
SteveMcQueen

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: October 10, 2016, 12:16:25 AM »

Throw down some numbers!

Mike Pence:
Kellyanne Conway:
Melania Trump:
Chris Christie:
Paul Ryan:
heatcharger
Junior Chimp
Sweden

Political Matrix
E: -1.04, S: -0.24

« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2016, 12:20:09 AM »
« Edited: October 10, 2016, 12:25:01 AM by heatcharger »

At this point, I have no idea with Pence. I think he's probably done being a Trump surrogate out on the campaign trail though. I'll say 35% chance he gets off the ticket.

Conway appears to be in it till the very end. Can't let that paycheck slip away. 10% chance she deflects.

I don't think Melania has anything to say... maybe she isn't allowed to have anything to say. You tell me. 5% chance she divorces him.

Christie won't denounce Trump but similar to Pence he probably won't appear on any morning shows to defend him or anything like that. 80% chance he doesn't openly support Trump anymore.

Ryan will probably try to stay silent on Trump altogether and try to weather the storm. He needs the Deplorables to vote for him also, so he won't unendorse him. 15% chance he unendorses.
HisGrace
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2016, 12:37:00 AM »

There's a good chance Ryan and Conway leave at some point, especially considering that it is alleged that the Clinton people have an oppo hit worse than PussyGate in the hole to drop before the election.

Christie is Trump's b***h and will stay in it till the end.

I wouldn't be shocked if Trump gets divorced within a year of the election, but she won't leave him before.

Pence would look ridiculous if he leaves the ticket, but there's a small chance he will if the next oppo hit is something truly awful, like sex with underaged girls.
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies