Internal GOP polling apparently shows NH, FL, PA, NC and MO Trending Negatively
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 16, 2024, 12:16:55 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Congressional Elections (Moderators: Brittain33, GeorgiaModerate, Gass3268, Virginiá, Gracile)
  Internal GOP polling apparently shows NH, FL, PA, NC and MO Trending Negatively
« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2
Author Topic: Internal GOP polling apparently shows NH, FL, PA, NC and MO Trending Negatively  (Read 1576 times)
swf541

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: October 10, 2016, 12:59:21 PM »
« edited: October 10, 2016, 01:01:09 PM by swf541 »

https://twitter.com/MichaelLaRosaDC/status/785315386111721472?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

This should be interesting, anyone thinking that Rubio may be in serious trouble now?
Gass3268
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2016, 01:04:04 PM »
« Edited: October 10, 2016, 01:06:17 PM by Assemblyman Gass3268 »

Oh no! Not Flawless Beautiful Marco Purple heart Purple heart Purple heart Cry

Tongue
Sprouts Farmers Market ✘
Sprouts
Atlas Icon
Italy

Political Matrix
E: -4.90, S: 1.74

« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2016, 01:05:55 PM »

YES YES YES! IT'S HAPPENING

I mean, I kinda want Ayotte to win, but we all knew she was done before the race started Wink
Sprouts Farmers Market ✘
Sprouts
Atlas Icon
Italy

Political Matrix

« Reply #3 on: October 10, 2016, 01:10:42 PM »

I have a gut feeling that Rubio will lose in the biggest surprise of the night. D+8 here we come!

I want everyone on this forum who has this creepy obsession with him to be proven so wrong. His career needs to end yesterday. Murphy is the future.
swf541

« Reply #4 on: October 10, 2016, 01:11:22 PM »

I have a gut feeling that Rubio will lose in the biggest surprise of the night. D+8 here we come!

I want everyone on this forum who has this creepy obsession with him to be proven so wrong. His career needs to end yesterday. Murphy is the future.

+1
Maxwell
mah519
Atlas Star
Germany

Political Matrix
E: -6.45, S: -6.96

« Reply #5 on: October 10, 2016, 01:18:08 PM »

yass please drag Little Marco into the grave Big Don!
Xing
xingkerui
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.52, S: -3.91

P P P
« Reply #6 on: October 10, 2016, 01:18:46 PM »

B-b-b-but Flawless Beautiful Marco Purple heart Purple heart Purple heart can't lose! He's so perfect! and he's the best chance Republicans have of someone with an (R) next to their name winning an election, or so they think

I guess McCain is holding up alright, but he was never going to be easy to beat anyway. I'll take Democratic chances improving in these seats, especially if the trend in Indiana isn't favorable.
Sprouts Farmers Market ✘
Sprouts
Atlas Icon
Italy

Political Matrix

« Reply #7 on: October 10, 2016, 01:23:42 PM »

B-b-b-but Flawless Beautiful Marco Purple heart Purple heart Purple heart can't lose! He's so perfect! and he's the best chance Republicans have of someone with an (R) next to their name winning an election, or so they think

I guess McCain is holding up alright, but he was never going to be easy to beat anyway. I'll take Democratic chances improving in these seats, especially if the trend in Indiana isn't favorable.

Bayh will win. Kirkpatrick is still alive. I remain optimistic.
Dr. Arch
Arch
Atlas Icon
Puerto Rico

« Reply #8 on: October 10, 2016, 01:24:37 PM »

+1

+2
windjammer
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
France

« Reply #9 on: October 10, 2016, 01:30:37 PM »

Guys seriously, no need to overreact or to be an ass hole.

But yes, Rubio's fate is going to be decided by the margin of Hillary in FL, if it's more than +5, probably RIP.
Figueira
Atlas Icon

« Reply #10 on: October 10, 2016, 01:40:00 PM »

The tweet doesn't say anything about any of the races other than those five, so it's possible that the numbers just haven't come in yet. Indiana is in a weird situation, but I don't see how this could possibly be good news for Heck.

Anyway, great news! If the Democrats only gain these seats along with IL and WI that will still be a net gain of 6 or 7 depending on NV.
Gass3268
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #11 on: October 10, 2016, 01:48:53 PM »

Trump camp now bragging about folks saying they won't vote down ballot.

You must be logged in to read this quote.
heatcharger
Junior Chimp
Sweden

Political Matrix
E: -1.04, S: -0.24

« Reply #12 on: October 10, 2016, 01:53:56 PM »

Sprouts Farmers Market ✘
Sprouts
Atlas Icon
Italy

Political Matrix

« Reply #13 on: October 10, 2016, 01:55:29 PM »

This is a movement, folks! Progressive change is coming so fast, your heads are going to spin.
Sprouts Farmers Market ✘
Sprouts
Atlas Icon
Italy

Political Matrix

« Reply #14 on: October 10, 2016, 02:37:25 PM »

Bayh will win. Kirkpatrick is still alive. I remain optimistic.

Kirkpatrick isn't going to win, lol.

The revolution is just beginning. The Republican Party will be left in history this year, hopefully never to be heard from again.
Ronnie
Junior Chimp
United States
« Reply #15 on: October 10, 2016, 03:31:46 PM »
« Edited: October 10, 2016, 03:34:54 PM by Ronnie »

Marco losing would be a dream come true, not only for the extra senate seat, but because he'd probably be the strongest candidate to defeat Hillary Clinton in 2020 if he survives Murphy's challenge.  I'm not optimistic of that outcome, though, considering Marco's strength in Miami-Dade.

The DSCC ought to go all-out here, regardless.
Antonio the Sixth
Antonio V
Atlas Institution
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.87, S: -3.83

P P
« Reply #16 on: October 10, 2016, 03:38:03 PM »

Please make it be true. Please make it be true. Please make it be true.
Vosem
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 8.13, S: -6.09

« Reply #17 on: October 10, 2016, 03:43:25 PM »

Eh, Rubio was leading by a lot before this; he has quite the buffer of goodwill and popularity to blow through, and Patrick is a terrible, scandal-prone politician; I doubt he can take advantage of this.

PA and NH were already being lost, and of course Burr and Blunt are very endangered. It isn't all sunshine and roses.
Young Conservative
youngconservative
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #18 on: October 10, 2016, 05:24:33 PM »

That will not happen lol.
Coolface Sock #42069
whitesox130
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix
E: 4.39, S: 2.26

« Reply #19 on: October 10, 2016, 05:25:23 PM »

Eh, Rubio was leading by a lot before this; he has quite the buffer of goodwill and popularity to blow through, and Patrick is a terrible, scandal-prone politician; I doubt he can take advantage of this.

PA and NH were already being lost, and of course Burr and Blunt are very endangered. It isn't all sunshine and roses.
I just hope Rubio wins, in part because I really like the guy, but mostly because of all the haters on this forum. I want them to have to deal with him for at least the next six years.
Gass3268
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #20 on: October 10, 2016, 05:40:43 PM »

I just hope Rubio wins, in part because I really like the guy, but mostly because of all the haters on this forum. I want them to have to deal with him for at least the next six years.

Even if he's elected we really won't have to deal with him all that much due to the amount of time and votes he skips out on.
windjammer
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
France

« Reply #21 on: October 10, 2016, 05:45:17 PM »

This is so low to say things like that,
But fortunately that's not going to happen. Cheesy
syntaxerror
Rookie

Political Matrix
E: -5.55, S: -1.04

« Reply #22 on: October 10, 2016, 06:20:27 PM »

Murphy is still alive yet. I still believe that if Hillary wins Florida by 5, she takes Murphy along for the ride.

If Murphy wins, it will be a big steal for the Dems because he's a weak candidate, and means that the bet they made to save Gwen Graham for Governor paid off. If not, they missed a big chance to unseat Rubio and kill his star because Graham would have beaten him soundly.
BuckeyeNut

Political Matrix
E: -8.65, S: -7.30

« Reply #23 on: October 10, 2016, 11:59:48 PM »

Be great to see some real numbers.
Attorney General, LGC Speaker, and Former PPT Dwarven Dragon
Dwarven Dragon
Atlas Politician
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -1.42, S: -0.52

P P P

« Reply #24 on: October 11, 2016, 12:15:05 AM »

Murphy is still alive yet. I still believe that if Hillary wins Florida by 5, she takes Murphy along for the ride.

If Murphy wins, it will be a big steal for the Dems because he's a weak candidate, and means that the bet they made to save Gwen Graham for Governor paid off. If not, they missed a big chance to unseat Rubio and kill his star because Graham would have beaten him soundly.

Something is up with Rubio/Murphy. Rubio isn't truly pulling away yet, but the DSCC has basically already declared him the winner.
Pages: [1] 2  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies