The Klartext Landfill for Absurd, Ignorant, and Deplorable Posts VI
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 04:01:47 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  The Klartext Landfill for Absurd, Ignorant, and Deplorable Posts VI
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 64 65 66 67 68 [69] 70 71 72 73 74 ... 77
Author Topic: The Klartext Landfill for Absurd, Ignorant, and Deplorable Posts VI  (Read 150174 times)
publicunofficial
angryGreatness
Junior Chimp
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #1700 on: June 15, 2017, 03:47:35 PM »

I recommend Bronz for the newest gallery name. It's always been his rightful title.

Bronz is a Hank Aaron type player: His bad posts aren't as glaringly bad as a Krazen or a Naso, but it's the consistency you have to account for.
Santander
Atlas Star
United Kingdom

Political Matrix
E: 4.00, S: 2.61

« Reply #1701 on: June 15, 2017, 04:20:49 PM »

Positive/negative opinion

Strongest opinion
Trump Parasite sucking the life out of the Republic and all that.
Harris She really inspires me. I don't know why, but I just feel like she "gets it," and I don't even know what "it" is.
Gabbard Roll Eyes
Biden The best example of a well-meaning, good, and honest politician in my mind.
Franken Franken through Gillibrand I don't really hold many specific feelings for. I like all these people, but I feel more strongly for others.
Castro ^
Bullock ^
Klobuchar ^
Gillibrand ^
Warren Trump's best hope. Don't get me wrong, I still think she could beat him in 2020 if she ran, but I just don't believe she has what it takes to be President or our party's nominee yet
Sanders I'm Cuban-American, and Bernie Sanders doesn't exactly have the best history with our community
Booker The Most Inevitable Candidate™
Edwards Oh yeah, the Louisiana guy. Seems alright.
Most indifferent

Why don't you like Gabbard? Is it because she is a progressive social democrat?

I like her because she is against the military industrial complex even more than Bernie. She and Rand Paul are the only two in the Senate you can really count on to call out the military machine's build up.

There's no way this is real.
Badger
badger
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #1702 on: June 16, 2017, 02:49:09 AM »

...that's not why I posted it, but rather the mention of the UUP.

You still aren't making any sense. Huh

Take us into the maze that is BRTD mindscape. Where are you coming from here?
The world will shine with light in our nightmare
Just Passion Through
Atlas Legend
Norway

Political Matrix
E: -6.32, S: -7.48

P P P

« Reply #1703 on: June 16, 2017, 11:01:19 PM »

It begins... the knives are out for Dianne Feinstein. That's what this is really about, not drug policy.
NOVA Green
Oregon Progressive
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #1704 on: June 16, 2017, 11:17:47 PM »

...that's not why I posted it, but rather the mention of the UUP.

You still aren't making any sense. Huh

Take us into the maze that is BRTD mindscape. Where are you coming from here?

In order to gaze into the maze of the BRTD mindscape, it is best to start from here way back in 1999...

Since I'm the mad scientist proclaimed by myself
omegascarlet
Junior Chimp

« Reply #1705 on: June 18, 2017, 06:36:37 PM »

But of course [jfern]'s now a respected and beloved poster here and even most mods love him. Roll Eyes
JA
Jacobin American
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #1706 on: June 18, 2017, 08:28:37 PM »

Cait was just using humor to lighten the mood on a tragedy.  Once a Kardashian, always a Kardashan.  Her and Kris will reconcile.
NOVA Green
Oregon Progressive
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #1707 on: June 18, 2017, 10:05:26 PM »

Nobody has said that and that doesn't change the fact that Islam has a cancer growing from within.

Edit: The Mosque has been in the past associated with radical Islamists, which pretty much makes certain what we all know already. This is an act of terror regardless. Vigilantism is terrorism in and of itself.

Sanchez... you disappoint my friend.

My sister lives a few blocks away, and the "One Handed Preacher" who was an Al Qaeda militant associated with OBL, had long been purged from the Mosque a decade ago from both within and without....

This was a story recounted to me ten years ago, when I was there three blocks away (!!!) that was well known in the community, so please do not attempt to excuse Terrorist assaults against Muslims in the UK at the hands of Racist English Terrorist "Lone Wolf's".

It's the Middle of the Night in the UK now, so haven't had a chance to talk to my younger Sis, but really?Huh   Have some class Sir.....
What is so classless about pointing out the OP's annoying double standard? This was an act of terror, and we all know why this hate filled monster was radicalized to lash out at the Muslim community.

MY Double Standard? That is so f'ing hilarious! Once again you twist my words to attack me, apparently that is all you're good at Sanchez.
You don't seem particularly interested aside from empty platitudes on Atlas about the problem. The scourge of religious radicalism can only be eradicated by the religious community. If a Baptist terror cell is operating in Tallahassee, it is incumbent on the Baptist community to ensure that such actions are perceived as being unpopular, undesirable, and unhelpful. Frankly, the Muslim communities in the west are failing at this, as polls show.

This attacker would not have struck if there were no Manchester attacks. As far as I'm concerned, he's de facto radicalized by Islam as well. His actions are undeniably tied to London and Manchester.

IDK if this doesn't meet the standards of this thread, but dude appears to be fully justifying an assault involving a vehicle outside of a Mosque in London, and already blaming the victims just  because they are Muslim, without knowing any further details.

This is my Sister's neighborhood and the Dude goes totally "on-tilt" with an anti-Muslim diatribe?Huh
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: 5.29, S: -5.04

« Reply #1708 on: June 18, 2017, 10:10:01 PM »

Nobody has said that and that doesn't change the fact that Islam has a cancer growing from within.

Edit: The Mosque has been in the past associated with radical Islamists, which pretty much makes certain what we all know already. This is an act of terror regardless. Vigilantism is terrorism in and of itself.

My sister lives a few blocks away, and the "One Handed Preacher" who was an Al Qaeda militant associated with OBL, had long been purged from the Mosque a decade ago from both within and without....

This was a story recounted to me ten years ago, when I was there three blocks away (!!!) that was well known in the community, so please do not attempt to excuse Terrorist assaults against Muslims in the UK at the hands of Racist English Terrorist "Lone Wolf's".

It's the Middle of the Night in the UK now, so haven't had a chance to talk to my younger Sis, but really?Huh   Have some class Sir.....
What is so classless about pointing out the OP's annoying double standard? This was an act of terror, and we all know why this hate filled monster was radicalized to lash out at the Muslim community.

MY Double Standard? That is so f'ing hilarious! Once again you twist my words to attack me, apparently that is all you're good at Sanchez.
You don't seem particularly interested aside from empty platitudes on Atlas about the problem. The scourge of religious radicalism can only be eradicated by the religious community. If a Baptist terror cell is operating in Tallahassee, it is incumbent on the Baptist community to ensure that such actions are perceived as being unpopular, undesirable, and unhelpful. Frankly, the Muslim communities in the west are failing at this, as polls show.

This attacker would not have struck if there were no Manchester attacks. As far as I'm concerned, he's de facto radicalized by Islam as well. His actions are undeniably tied to London and Manchester.

IDK if this doesn't meet the standards of this thread, but dude appears to be fully justifying an assault involving a vehicle outside of a Mosque in London, and already blaming the victims just  because they are Muslim, without knowing any further details.

This is my Sister's neighborhood and the Dude goes totally "on-tilt" with an anti-Muslim diatribe?Huh
I'm not justifying this at all and you know it. The fact of the matter is, these crimes will stop in conjunction with Islamic terrorism. Separating the two events does a great disservice to the truth.
#TheShadowyAbyss
TheShadowyAbyss
Atlas Icon
Palestinian Territory, Occupied

Political Matrix
E: -5.81, S: -3.64

« Reply #1709 on: June 18, 2017, 10:11:33 PM »

I'm not justifying this at all and you know it. The fact of the matter is, these crimes will stop in conjunction with Islamic terrorism. Separating the two events does a great disservice to the truth.

You're really naive if you think that'll stop everything.
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: 5.29, S: -5.04

« Reply #1710 on: June 18, 2017, 10:20:28 PM »
« Edited: June 18, 2017, 10:26:41 PM by We're never gonna have it so good! »

You're right, Muslim terrorist will continue to kill westerners at a disproportionate rate compared to other faiths no matter what action is taken. That has more to do with Arab culture than Islam. These lone wolves in the west, on the other hand, are not steeped in that culture to the same degree.
NOVA Green
Oregon Progressive
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #1711 on: June 18, 2017, 10:28:26 PM »

You're right, Muslim terrorist will continue to kill westerners at a disproportionate rate compared to other faiths no matter what action is taken.

Sanchez my man--- why do you continue to post directly into the thread?

So here are a few brief clips from "Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas".... (Awesome movie which I own and strongly recommended for purchase)

As your attorney I advise you to....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x1dtnBUzewU
This account no longer in use.
cxs018
Junior Chimp

« Reply #1712 on: June 19, 2017, 12:15:44 AM »

I see Sanchez has returned to his roots
publicunofficial
angryGreatness
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #1713 on: June 19, 2017, 02:30:42 AM »

If I had the choice I would ban Sanchez over Krazen. Not even a contest.
Badger
badger
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #1714 on: June 19, 2017, 09:46:51 AM »

Disagree. Sanchez actually contributes and rarely trolls.
publicunofficial
angryGreatness
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #1715 on: June 19, 2017, 12:02:35 PM »

I prefer Krazen's once a week drive-by "Gerrymandering!" posts over Sanchez turning into a vile cretin whenever Muslims or right-wing violence is brought up.
The_Doctor
SilentCal1924

« Reply #1716 on: June 19, 2017, 01:08:37 PM »
« Edited: June 19, 2017, 01:11:28 PM by TD »

Agreed.

This might be an HP post, but I don't think that anyone should ignore the fact the Arabic world has a radical Islamic problem rooted in their cultural history and their lack of a secular society. Islam does have a cancer within it in that regard. It's not unreasonable to conclude that there is something from the string of attacks launched by radical Islamic figures. (Of course, you could say the same about white alt-right figures, even though in scope they're much less but they probably have, ironically, a similar cultural basis)
The Self
Rookie
« Reply #1717 on: June 19, 2017, 01:20:28 PM »

Most of The Self's posts should be here. Hell, this is the only thread he should be allowed to post in.

#triggered
Goldwater
Republitarian
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 1.55, S: -4.52

« Reply #1718 on: June 19, 2017, 01:42:11 PM »

Most of The Self's posts should be here. Hell, this is the only thread he should be allowed to post in.

#triggered
Nice to see you've posted directly in here. I like people who learn quickly.

MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #1719 on: June 19, 2017, 01:43:06 PM »

#triggered

Maybe it's like with JSojourner, who created Coburn account in order to quarrel with himself?

I miss JSojo Sad
Since I'm the mad scientist proclaimed by myself
omegascarlet
Junior Chimp

« Reply #1720 on: June 19, 2017, 02:21:47 PM »

I think we just got off on the wrong foot. It's cool if he's cool.Id rather argue policy, not personal attacks

Do you two know each other?
The Self
Rookie
« Reply #1721 on: June 19, 2017, 02:42:21 PM »

#triggered

Chicagoland libertarian here.
Badger
badger
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #1722 on: June 20, 2017, 02:06:47 AM »

#triggered

Maybe it's like with JSojourner, who created Coburn account in order to quarrel with himself?

I miss JSojo Sad

Ditto. Sad

I believe some time ago Grumps mentioned he was still FB friends with him and SJ mentioned he still lurks here occasionally. That's a nice thought. Smiley

If you're here, man, "Hi Sojourner!" Cheesy
Grumpier Than Uncle Joe
GM3PRP
Atlas Legend
Greece
« Reply #1723 on: June 20, 2017, 08:34:01 AM »

#triggered

I miss JSojo Sad

Ditto. Sad

I believe some time ago Grumps mentioned he was still FB friends with him and SJ mentioned he still lurks here occasionally. That's a nice thought. Smiley

If you're here, man, "Hi Sojourner!" Cheesy

JSJ is doing well for himself and seems very happy.  He's a very good man.  Miss him here as well.
The world will shine with light in our nightmare
Just Passion Through
Atlas Legend
Norway

Political Matrix
E: -6.32, S: -7.48

P P P

« Reply #1724 on: June 20, 2017, 03:46:26 PM »

But with nearly three hours left. They will most likely exceed that especially in the last couple of hours when people leave work.

dekalb county democrats, for the most part, either don't work or work at jobs like wendy's and raising cane's where they can't get off from work to vote
Pages: 1 ... 64 65 66 67 68 [69] 70 71 72 73 74 ... 77  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies