The Klartext Landfill for Absurd, Ignorant, and Deplorable Posts VI
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 23, 2024, 04:10:15 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  The Klartext Landfill for Absurd, Ignorant, and Deplorable Posts VI
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 ... 77
Author Topic: The Klartext Landfill for Absurd, Ignorant, and Deplorable Posts VI  (Read 149924 times)
White Trash
Southern Gothic
YaBB God

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #250 on: November 30, 2016, 02:20:50 PM »

This election was held just weeks after LBJ signed the Civil Rights Act. I assume the WWC voted in huge numbers against him, maybe 70-80%, given how they are mostly a load of brainless racist tossers?
Okay, maybe Mike Johnson is a competent parliamentarian.
Nathan
Moderators
Atlas Superstar

« Reply #251 on: November 30, 2016, 03:23:02 PM »

This election was held just weeks after LBJ signed the Civil Rights Act. I assume the WWC voted in huge numbers against him, maybe 70-80%, given how they are mostly a load of brainless racist tossers?

I'm certain that's sarcastic.
White Trash
Southern Gothic
YaBB God

« Reply #252 on: November 30, 2016, 03:49:08 PM »

I'm certain that's sarcastic.
I'm sure it was. But his defense of it didn't seem to be quite as insincere.
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #253 on: November 30, 2016, 05:07:33 PM »

Please don't ever try doing satire again. You're not doing it well, especiall if you add something like [/satire] at the end.

Cheer up, folks! All we need to do is work -- -and work -- and work.... no time for complaints, but make sure to put on that theatrical, pain-hiding smile as you earn your right to survive in the new high-tech feudalism of Donald Trump's America which will be greater than it has ever been. Don't concern yourself with pay -- all that matters is that the Right People get whatever they want, for they have become arbiters of truth and justice in the new America.

[/satire]
Okay, maybe Mike Johnson is a competent parliamentarian.
Nathan
Moderators
Atlas Superstar

« Reply #254 on: December 01, 2016, 06:38:11 PM »

#TheShadowyAbyss
TheShadowyAbyss
Atlas Icon
Palestinian Territory, Occupied

Political Matrix
E: -5.81, S: -3.64

« Reply #255 on: December 01, 2016, 07:53:24 PM »

Seems like we have a new troll account on Atlas Forum

We should ban muslims like yourself from being here. Trump was right.
Santander
Atlas Star
United Kingdom

Political Matrix
E: 4.00, S: 2.61

« Reply #256 on: December 02, 2016, 06:29:27 PM »

Healthcare is a basic right. And the  US healthcare system is a sh**t show. Single-payer would actually save trillions in the long term. Obamacare has reduced the deficit. Universal healthcare would ensure everyone gets access to affordable healthcare. It would end trillions in wastage and fraud. It would truly drain the swamp. Quality of care would not decrease.
SUSAN CRUSHBONE
evergreen
Junior Chimp
Antarctica

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #257 on: December 02, 2016, 07:13:17 PM »

Healthcare is a basic right. And the  US healthcare system is a sh**t show. Single-payer would actually save trillions in the long term. Obamacare has reduced the deficit. Universal healthcare would ensure everyone gets access to affordable healthcare. It would end trillions in wastage and fraud. It would truly drain the swamp. Quality of care would not decrease.

literally every sentence in that post is 100% true
AtorBoltox

« Reply #258 on: December 03, 2016, 08:50:00 AM »

If Ernst is going to go on an anti-Semitic rant again, which is to be expected, could I at least not be forced to see his posts because he is a moderator here?
Nothing he posted is anti-Semitic. I'm sick of accusations of anti-Semitism being used to shut down debate about Israel.
What you are sick of, Mr Privilege, is wholly irrelevant to me and the entire world. If it were up to people like you, black people would still not be allowed to sit in front of the bus.
SUSAN CRUSHBONE
evergreen
Junior Chimp
Antarctica

« Reply #259 on: December 03, 2016, 09:04:51 AM »

If Ernst is going to go on an anti-Semitic rant again, which is to be expected, could I at least not be forced to see his posts because he is a moderator here?
Nothing he posted is anti-Semitic. I'm sick of accusations of anti-Semitism being used to shut down debate about Israel.
What you are sick of, Mr Privilege, is wholly irrelevant to me and the entire world. If it were up to people like you, black people would still not be allowed to sit in front of the bus.
hey how about you fck off
AtorBoltox

« Reply #260 on: December 03, 2016, 09:26:02 AM »

Umm, are you addressing me or DavidB?
SUSAN CRUSHBONE
evergreen
Junior Chimp
Antarctica

« Reply #261 on: December 03, 2016, 09:33:56 AM »

you
AtorBoltox

« Reply #262 on: December 03, 2016, 09:45:26 AM »

you
Glad we've clarified that. May I ask why?
SUSAN CRUSHBONE
evergreen
Junior Chimp
Antarctica

« Reply #263 on: December 03, 2016, 10:37:10 AM »

you
ok
AtorBoltox

« Reply #264 on: December 03, 2016, 10:42:40 AM »

you
ok
Very funny, may you please explain why I should fck off?
SUSAN CRUSHBONE
evergreen
Junior Chimp
Antarctica

« Reply #265 on: December 03, 2016, 10:47:50 AM »

you
ok
because attacking jewish people for beïng concerned about antisemitism (regardless of how valid you think their concerns are) is Not Cool, especially not right now?
AtorBoltox

« Reply #266 on: December 03, 2016, 10:56:03 AM »

you
ok
because attacking jewish people for beïng concerned about antisemitism (regardless of how valid you think their concerns are) is Not Cool, especially not right now?
You realise he just defected to the party of Trump?  I absolutely do not accept the idea that he can call anyone who disagrees with him ,or is critical of Israel, anti Semitic and racist and then be immune from any criticism. Also, what's with you rushing to his protection? He's a big boy, he can handle himself, as seen later in the thread when he accused me of being a Nazi and said 'people like me' were responsible for Auschwitz.
#TheShadowyAbyss
TheShadowyAbyss
Atlas Icon
Palestinian Territory, Occupied

Political Matrix
E: -5.81, S: -3.64

« Reply #267 on: December 03, 2016, 12:18:54 PM »

Do you think she could be a strong candidate? Imagine if Trump lost to another celebrity.
You should stop posting. Forever. Turn off your computer, unplug it forever, and just walk away. Just walk away.
Dumbest post I've read all year. By far. I honestly believe you don't deserve to breathe anymore. Please do us all a favor and take a knife or pen, whatever you can find with a point, and push it up into your jugular vein. You are the stupidest ing moronic retard I've ever seen post on here and the world would be a better place if you weren't in it.
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: 5.29, S: -5.04

« Reply #268 on: December 03, 2016, 02:22:36 PM »

Do you think she could be a strong candidate? Imagine if Trump lost to another celebrity.
You should stop posting. Forever. Turn off your computer, unplug it forever, and just walk away. Just walk away.
Dumbest post I've read all year. By far. I honestly believe you don't deserve to breathe anymore. Please do us all a favor and take a knife or pen, whatever you can find with a point, and push it up into your jugular vein. You are the stupidest ing moronic retard I've ever seen post on here and the world would be a better place if you weren't in it.
Extremely over the top, but I saw the joke Pingvin was trying to make. It doesn't read that way, nor should anyone joke about it, but I don't think his intentions were totally malevolent here. Post needs to be infracted, of course.

you
ok
So should we just accept every accusation at face value? It's not right to respond to a Jewish poster claiming anti-semitism in such a way, but the point in general is not really worthy of being a "bad" post.
Figueira
Atlas Icon

« Reply #269 on: December 03, 2016, 04:43:06 PM »

Not in the short term.  Democrats need to deemphasize climate change going forward until and unless it is obviously linked to an economic crash.
The world will shine with light in our nightmare
Just Passion Through
Atlas Legend
Norway

Political Matrix
E: -6.32, S: -7.48

P P P

« Reply #270 on: December 03, 2016, 09:32:53 PM »

Health care for everyone that wants it and can pay for it.  No coverage for pre-existing conditions, that's not how insurance works.  No single payer public option.  You want it, go out and buy it in the free market.
If a person is is in the military, or is a disabled veteran, then of course full coverage.

Yeah, to hell with the poor!  If they get sick and die, why should I care?
There will always be some form of health care for the poor.  Free clinics, emergency rooms and whatnot.  Of course, the rich will have more and better options.  Such is life.
By the way, forcing companies to cover pre-existing conditions is like trying to get a life insurance policy for a person who died yesterday.
100% pro-life no matter what
ExtremeRepublican
Moderators
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix
E: 7.35, S: 5.57

« Reply #271 on: December 04, 2016, 02:58:25 AM »

Not in the short term.  Democrats need to deemphasize climate change going forward until and unless it is obviously linked to an economic crash.

Liberals talk about the climate way too much, especially when there is nothing we could do about it even if it were man-made, since China is responsible for the vast majority of the polution.  Us back here in Real America mock liberals when they claim that "climate change" (explain to me again why you had to drop the term "global warming"- were you proven false) is one of the biggest issues of our time.  Weren't Miami and New York supposed to be underwater by now, according to liberals?
The Other Castro
Castro2020
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #272 on: December 04, 2016, 06:11:55 AM »

Liberals talk about the climate way too much, especially when there is nothing we could do about it even if it were man-made, since China is responsible for the vast majority of the polution.  Us back here in Real America mock liberals when they claim that "climate change" (explain to me again why you had to drop the term "global warming"- were you proven false) is one of the biggest issues of our time.  Weren't Miami and New York supposed to be underwater by now, according to liberals?

If all policy was determined by what "Real America" (whatever that means) thought was important, we'd all be dead.
Santander
Atlas Star
United Kingdom

Political Matrix
E: 4.00, S: 2.61

« Reply #273 on: December 04, 2016, 05:15:15 PM »

Because the people there were tired of their state being looked at as a competitive state for the "right democrat" when it was actually solidly republican, and they knew that the only way they could dispel that notion was to not only vote straight republican for governor, senator, and all the row offices, but also to vote as heavily as possible for Donald J. Trump.
Fuzzy Bear
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #274 on: December 04, 2016, 09:04:15 PM »

I honestly think if Hillary really needs to be punished, being a two-time loser of races she was suppoused to win easily is hurting enough.

She just lost in an upset to Donald F-king Trump. She certainly feels awful now.

I felt empathy for every Presidential loser in my adult lifetime, except for Poppy Bush and Hillary Clinton.

I suppose the sense of entitlement both of them suffer from is repulsive to me.

The Jen Palmieris and Robby Mooks of the world just make me dislike Hillary more.
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 ... 77  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies