The Klartext Landfill for Absurd, Ignorant, and Deplorable Posts VI
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 23, 2024, 03:06:40 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  The Klartext Landfill for Absurd, Ignorant, and Deplorable Posts VI
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 ... 77
Author Topic: The Klartext Landfill for Absurd, Ignorant, and Deplorable Posts VI  (Read 149936 times)
FEMA Camp Administrator
Cathcon
Atlas Star
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #300 on: December 05, 2016, 08:39:13 PM »

I think the sassy chip in the Jerrybot is malfunctioning. Better call Apple.
Or it's finals week and I really don't have time for racists like you or douchbags like Cathcon.

Not familiar with traditional spelling, but I believe it's "douchebag".

In all honesty, sounds like stress is getting the best of you.
JerryArkansas
jerryarkansas
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #301 on: December 05, 2016, 08:51:51 PM »

Or it's finals week and I really don't have time for racists like you or douchbags like Cathcon.

Or all the spelling I used are ones used as well. 

And thanks for your concern.  Coming from someone like you is really something.
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: 5.29, S: -5.04

« Reply #302 on: December 05, 2016, 09:29:32 PM »

Yeah his posts sound like my mother at the peak of her alcoholism right before she'd start screaming and slapping me in the Publix checkout line.
Cassius
YaBB God

« Reply #303 on: December 05, 2016, 10:02:34 PM »

Oh just ing shut up
JerryArkansas
jerryarkansas
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #304 on: December 06, 2016, 05:42:11 AM »

Yeah his posts sound like my mother at the peak of her alcoholism right before she'd start screaming and slapping me in the Publix checkout line.
You really have had a sh**t life haven't you.  is that why you have to troll.  To get the attention that you always needed as a child?
Since I'm the mad scientist proclaimed by myself
omegascarlet
Junior Chimp

« Reply #305 on: December 06, 2016, 07:41:16 AM »

You really have had a sh**t life haven't you.  is that why you have to troll.  To get the attention that you always needed as a child?

Seriously. I'm typing this 5:40 my time because I have a really early class. Why are you up at 5(your tme)
JerryArkansas
jerryarkansas
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #306 on: December 06, 2016, 11:24:44 AM »

You really have had a sh**t life haven't you.  is that why you have to troll.  To get the attention that you always needed as a child?

Seriously. I'm typing this 5:40 my time because I have a really early class. Why are you up at 5(your tme)
I went to bed at 9 last night and woke up at 4:30.
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #307 on: December 06, 2016, 12:12:20 PM »

Why would I want that? That sounds like too much attention if you ask me. It's actually rather embarrassing. As is your meltdown.
JerryArkansas
jerryarkansas
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #308 on: December 06, 2016, 04:22:27 PM »

Why would I want that? That sounds like too much attention if you ask me. It's actually rather embarrassing. As is your meltdown.
What meltdown.  Calling out the Nazi and asking someone who is a douchebag frat boy to stop correcting me is a meltdown?  You need to check your definition is that is so.
Kingpoleon
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #309 on: December 06, 2016, 05:07:37 PM »

Context: word association game

Which is associated with:
Chancellor Tanterterg
Mr. X
Moderators
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #310 on: December 06, 2016, 06:50:07 PM »

What meltdown.  Calling out the Nazi and asking someone who is a douchebag frat boy to stop correcting me is a meltdown?  You need to check your definition is that is so.

Are you okay?
JerryArkansas
jerryarkansas
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #311 on: December 06, 2016, 07:58:38 PM »
« Edited: December 06, 2016, 08:01:54 PM by JerryArkansas »

Are you okay?
Yeah.  Why?  I know I shouldn't respond to Sanchez but the dude it an unabashed racist.  I don't take kindly to people like that, why I call him out on all his sh**t.  And Cathcon is just a douche, which is something I also don't like.
Chancellor Tanterterg
Mr. X
Moderators
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #312 on: December 06, 2016, 08:28:38 PM »

Are you okay?
Yeah.  Why?  I know I shouldn't respond to Sanchez but the dude it an unabashed racist.  I don't take kindly to people like that, why I call him out on all his sh**t.  And Cathcon is just a douche, which is something I also don't like.

I agree that Sanchez is awful, but I'm not sure what your beef is with Cathcon, but regardless, you seem to be getting way too worked up about this.  It's just an obscure internet forum.
JerryArkansas
jerryarkansas
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #313 on: December 06, 2016, 08:35:45 PM »

Are you okay?

I agree that Sanchez is awful, but I'm not sure what your beef is with Cathcon, but regardless, you seem to be getting way too worked up about this.  It's just an obscure internet forum.
This isn't getting worked up.  It is responding to the crap they post.  I don't see how it can be read any other way.
Okay, maybe Mike Johnson is a competent parliamentarian.
Nathan
Moderators
Atlas Superstar

« Reply #314 on: December 06, 2016, 09:10:46 PM »
« Edited: December 06, 2016, 09:40:28 PM by 1945>1488 »

Are you okay?

This isn't getting worked up.  It is responding to the crap they post.  I don't see how it can be read any other way.

You're on your second page of sniping about this.
JerryArkansas
jerryarkansas
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #315 on: December 06, 2016, 09:14:25 PM »

Are you okay?

You're on your second page of sniping about this.
Because people keep the damn thing going.  I was going to let it die, but no, others wanted to keep it alive and keep probing the issue.
White Trash
Southern Gothic
YaBB God

« Reply #316 on: December 06, 2016, 09:15:54 PM »

Nuke this thread.
JerryArkansas
jerryarkansas
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #317 on: December 06, 2016, 09:17:12 PM »

Please.
Cassius
YaBB God

« Reply #318 on: December 06, 2016, 10:25:28 PM »

Shut up Arkansas you illiterate feckhead.
Kingpoleon
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #319 on: December 06, 2016, 11:02:23 PM »

... Sad
(In all seriousness, anti-Southernism and stereotypes like illiteracy are offensive.)
Sprouts Farmers Market ✘
Sprouts
Atlas Icon
Italy

Political Matrix
E: -4.90, S: 1.74

« Reply #320 on: December 06, 2016, 11:12:19 PM »

... Sad
(In all seriousness, anti-Southernism and stereotypes like illiteracy are offensive.)

Stop. This is in no way what he was saying. Just knock it off.
JerryArkansas
jerryarkansas
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #321 on: December 07, 2016, 08:50:42 AM »

How about a no uptight twit.
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #322 on: December 07, 2016, 11:59:52 AM »

So is Jerry going to let this go or not?
Cassius
YaBB God

« Reply #323 on: December 07, 2016, 12:58:29 PM »

Not until he receives the big dose of HDCV that he so clearly needs.
Since I'm the mad scientist proclaimed by myself
omegascarlet
Junior Chimp

« Reply #324 on: December 07, 2016, 01:02:17 PM »

Can everyone stop bickering and return to adding bad posts from other threads to the gallary?
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 ... 77  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies