The Klartext Landfill for Absurd, Ignorant, and Deplorable Posts VI
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 18, 2024, 01:54:58 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  The Klartext Landfill for Absurd, Ignorant, and Deplorable Posts VI
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 ... 77
Author Topic: The Klartext Landfill for Absurd, Ignorant, and Deplorable Posts VI  (Read 149800 times)
SATW
SunriseAroundTheWorld
Junior Chimp
United States
Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #325 on: December 07, 2016, 01:41:45 PM »

Honestly, linking Jerry's entire post history into this thread might be the best thing to do atm. like, seriously dude, chill the f**k out. it will be ok, everything will be ok.
Ban my account ffs!
snowguy716
Atlas Star
Austria

« Reply #326 on: December 07, 2016, 02:05:07 PM »

Jerryarkansas and Chairmansanchez... this is f**king embarrassing.
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: 5.29, S: -5.04

« Reply #327 on: December 07, 2016, 02:08:27 PM »

Jerryarkansas and Chairmansanchez... this is f**king embarrassing.
Hey now all I'm doing is throwing bread crumbs at the pigeons. This is a thread for bad posts. It's not supposed to have quality Lyin Steve levels of analysis. Literally all we do here is call other posters out.
JerryArkansas
jerryarkansas
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #328 on: December 07, 2016, 02:11:54 PM »

Why is this still going on.  I thought I was suppose to move on, yet everyone keeps it going. 
Frozen Sky Ever Why
ShadowOfTheWave
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #329 on: December 07, 2016, 02:52:48 PM »

We have a problem in this country. It's called ideological terrorists in the media. We know Ana Navarro is one. You know she's not even a conservative. We have the dishonest media growing, and they want to destroy our country. That's my question - when can we get rid of them?

Fascists now openly call for "getting rid" of reporters they don't like.
100% pro-life no matter what
ExtremeRepublican
Moderators
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix
E: 7.35, S: 5.57

« Reply #330 on: December 07, 2016, 03:48:05 PM »

Abortion should be safe, legal, and encouraged, if not mandatory for immature teenage girls who are driving up our poverty rate.
Santander
Atlas Star
United Kingdom

Political Matrix
E: 4.00, S: 2.61

« Reply #331 on: December 07, 2016, 03:58:34 PM »

Abortion should be safe, legal, and encouraged, if not mandatory for immature teenage girls who are driving up our poverty rate.
You beat me to it. I don't even have words for that. Mandatory abortions...
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: 5.29, S: -5.04

« Reply #332 on: December 07, 2016, 04:10:39 PM »

We have a problem in this country. It's called ideological terrorists in the media. We know Ana Navarro is one. You know she's not even a conservative. We have the dishonest media growing, and they want to destroy our country. That's my question - when can we get rid of them?

Fascists now openly call for "getting rid" of reporters they don't like.
Ana Navarro isn't a reporter, she's some chick who pretends to be a Jeb Bush "insider" and became irrelevant after the primary in SC. She has since become, like most of CNN's Republicans, #NeverTrump and tiresome. I was loosely involved in the Jeb!verse through my internship and everyone in the office (all of whom have at least met Jeb!, and two of them actually personally know him quite well) all claimed to have never met or even heard of her until late 2014.

Still shouldn't be silenced.
Santander
Atlas Star
United Kingdom

Political Matrix

« Reply #333 on: December 07, 2016, 06:38:46 PM »

For the life of me, I don't understand how conservatives can love Russia but hate China. Russia and China are the firmest allies of each other, equally underhanded despotic anti-American regimes, but China is not militarily endangering us the way Russia clearly is. Yes, China clearly endangers our Asian allies -- but so does Russia with our European ones, and the right wingers voice little concern over them. Do they hate China for being non-white? For taking their jobs?
Unconditional Surrender Truman
Harry S Truman
Atlas Icon

« Reply #334 on: December 07, 2016, 10:33:58 PM »

what an odd question

There is no such thing as a mentally healthy human thinking a late term abortion is a good thing. 

Those who work for planned murderhood clearly think so.
Kingpoleon
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #335 on: December 07, 2016, 11:53:03 PM »

Shut up Arkansas you illiterate feckhead.
... Sad
(In all seriousness, anti-Southernism and stereotypes like illiteracy are offensive.)

Stop. This is in no way what he was saying. Just knock it off.

Sorry smilo. Please forgive me.
Figueira
Atlas Icon

« Reply #336 on: December 08, 2016, 01:00:40 AM »

Context: Opinion of Pat McCrory

Massive FF (Pro-LGBT R but not a one-issue voter)
Since I'm the mad scientist proclaimed by myself
omegascarlet
Junior Chimp

« Reply #337 on: December 08, 2016, 09:00:42 AM »

The mans' defining achievement is making life miserable for members of the LGBTQ+ community. Calling him a good person is not pro lgbtq+.
Santander
Atlas Star
United Kingdom

Political Matrix

« Reply #338 on: December 08, 2016, 11:16:40 AM »

France has better food, a better government, gives its citizens more freedom, has an infinitely better culture and has the greatest city in the world.  The fact that this is even a contest and a frozen hellhole of human rights violations run by a dictator (not to mention a country that spend decades as our sworn enemy and is clearly trying to get back to such a status) is close to France is mind boggling.

Theocracy above all else, right guys?!

MUH FREEDUMB over MUH COMMUNISTS

I know 90% of your posts on this forum are one liners about politicians you hate or mocking someone's post with "MUH _____," but seriously what on Earth does this even mean?  For one, yes, giving your citizens basic liberties and freedoms is inherently better than communism in my view.  Duh.  However, the more mind-boggling part of your response is that I listed several reasons that I considered France a more endearing country than RUSSIA (LOL, seriously, what the hell is this thread?!), and you chose to ... well, type what you did.  Just strange.

France is a gorgeous country with kind people (actually met several of them on multiple visits rather than rely on hearsay from Americans who were probably rude to them first and/or made ZERO effort to respect the fact that they were guests in a foreign country and just walk up and start speaking English), a rich culture and a marvelous city in Paris.  If that makes me a "corporatist" or "statist" (seriously, Santender, what are you smoking these days?), then those words mean absolutely nothing at all, LOL.  Paris has an "it" factor and an atmosphere about it that struck me as truly special compared to other cities I've had the pleasure to visit.  As corny as it sounds, the movie "Midnight in Paris" (which is hilarious and awesome) and Hemingway's writing about the city (why do you think all of our badass American writers and actors hung out in Paris in the Roarin' Twenties?!) actually do capture the essence of the city pretty well.

I'll accept ignorance to ... Russia ... but this shouldn't be a competition.
RINO Tom
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 2.45, S: -0.52

« Reply #339 on: December 08, 2016, 11:24:13 AM »

France has better food, a better government, gives its citizens more freedom, has an infinitely better culture and has the greatest city in the world.  The fact that this is even a contest and a frozen hellhole of human rights violations run by a dictator (not to mention a country that spend decades as our sworn enemy and is clearly trying to get back to such a status) is close to France is mind boggling.

Theocracy above all else, right guys?!

MUH FREEDUMB over MUH COMMUNISTS

I know 90% of your posts on this forum are one liners about politicians you hate or mocking someone's post with "MUH _____," but seriously what on Earth does this even mean?  For one, yes, giving your citizens basic liberties and freedoms is inherently better than communism in my view.  Duh.  However, the more mind-boggling part of your response is that I listed several reasons that I considered France a more endearing country than RUSSIA (LOL, seriously, what the hell is this thread?!), and you chose to ... well, type what you did.  Just strange.

France is a gorgeous country with kind people (actually met several of them on multiple visits rather than rely on hearsay from Americans who were probably rude to them first and/or made ZERO effort to respect the fact that they were guests in a foreign country and just walk up and start speaking English), a rich culture and a marvelous city in Paris.  If that makes me a "corporatist" or "statist" (seriously, Santender, what are you smoking these days?), then those words mean absolutely nothing at all, LOL.  Paris has an "it" factor and an atmosphere about it that struck me as truly special compared to other cities I've had the pleasure to visit.  As corny as it sounds, the movie "Midnight in Paris" (which is hilarious and awesome) and Hemingway's writing about the city (why do you think all of our badass American writers and actors hung out in Paris in the Roarin' Twenties?!) actually do capture the essence of the city pretty well.

I'll accept ignorance to ... Russia ... but this shouldn't be a competition.

Go ahead and articulate what about my post was absurd, ignorant, bigoted or - this one should theoretically be the easiest for you, pal - "just plain awful."
Virginiá
Virginia
Administratrix
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -6.97, S: -5.91

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #340 on: December 08, 2016, 12:42:22 PM »
« Edited: December 08, 2016, 12:43:54 PM by Virginia »

Go ahead and articulate what about my post was absurd, ignorant, bigoted or - this one should theoretically be the easiest for you, pal - "just plain awful."

Santander is submitting posts here that he simply disagrees with, even when the opposing assertion is not entirely unreasonable. Eg, America not being able to defeat PRC is not "absurd," especially given that it was a broad answer. PRC would lose in many respects but for instance an invasion of the Chinese mainland by America would most likely be doomed to catastrophic failure.

Or your post, for instance, which I wouldn't be surprised if he took umbrage at your tone with Russia. There is nothing awful or absurd about your post unless one endorses very, very liberal use of "awful" and "absurd" and so on.
Enduro
Junior Chimp

« Reply #341 on: December 08, 2016, 07:09:22 PM »

Have you fired a shotgun before? I have, it's fun.
Figueira
Atlas Icon

« Reply #342 on: December 08, 2016, 07:32:12 PM »

The mans' defining achievement is making life miserable for members of the LGBTQ+ community. Calling him a good person is not pro lgbtq+.

This, especially calling him a "Massive FF" and dismissing anyone who dislikes him for his LGBT record as a "one-issue voter." I mean, if you want to say "Lean FF, I like most of his policies but not HB2" that's another story. But calling him a Massive FF is not really consistent with being pro-LGBT, unless you can think of something REALLY amazing that McCrory has done.
Santander
Atlas Star
United Kingdom

Political Matrix

« Reply #343 on: December 08, 2016, 08:45:44 PM »

Also, I'd like to note that any answer to "greatest city in the world" other than New York City is the wrong answer. (And the only other answer that is defensible is London). Paris is just a dirtier, older, French-speaking version of NYC, and while Jerusalem is very cool from a touristy/archaeological/religious perspective, it's nowhere near large/diverse/relevant to the modern economy enough to even count as a serious answer.
Kingpoleon
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #344 on: December 08, 2016, 09:15:25 PM »

Associating a gun with the word fun is mildly dangerous at best.
Bojack Horseman
Wolverine22
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #345 on: December 08, 2016, 10:29:31 PM »

The cause of most problems in today's society is the fact that stupid people are allowed to breed. In fact, they're fast out-pacing non stupid people. Most issues we have today, including viral videos, welfare families, victimhood mentalities, and most hate issues are simply the chickens coming home to roost. I think you ought to have to get a license to have a child, and you have to pass the same tests as you do to adopt a child. Nobody hears about an alcoholic, heroin-addicted, non-functioning junkie being granted custody of a child, and yet that tramp is allowed to pop out a kid.
FEMA Camp Administrator
Cathcon
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #346 on: December 08, 2016, 11:02:53 PM »

The cause of most problems in today's society is the fact that stupid people are allowed to breed. In fact, they're fast out-pacing non stupid people. Most issues we have today, including viral videos, welfare families, victimhood mentalities, and most hate issues are simply the chickens coming home to roost. I think you ought to have to get a license to have a child, and you have to pass the same tests as you do to adopt a child. Nobody hears about an alcoholic, heroin-addicted, non-functioning junkie being granted custody of a child, and yet that tramp is allowed to pop out a kid.

Yeah, life is literally Idiocracy.
🦀🎂🦀🎂
CrabCake
Atlas Icon
Kiribati

« Reply #347 on: December 08, 2016, 11:33:00 PM »

World politics is up Schmitt creek
Nathan
Moderators
Atlas Superstar

« Reply #348 on: December 08, 2016, 11:45:48 PM »
« Edited: December 08, 2016, 11:49:46 PM by 1945>1488 »

Speaking as the product of a crisis pregnancy between a mentally ill mother and a drug-addicted father--as someone who grew up poor (and, yes, on welfare), and has 'bettered' himself through a combination of good parenting (by said mentally ill mother! Imagine that!), brains, and fortuitous marriages in the family but hopes he never forgets where he came from--you can take this vile idea with its crabbed and rank wickedness straight back to hell where it belongs, you miserable Hitlerite cur.
🐒Gods of Prosperity🔱🐲💸
shua
Atlas Star
Nepal

Political Matrix
E: 1.29, S: -0.70

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #349 on: December 09, 2016, 04:23:54 AM »

The cause of most problems in today's society is the fact that stupid people are allowed to breed.

I'd say it's that they have internet access.
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 ... 77  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies