The Klartext Landfill for Absurd, Ignorant, and Deplorable Posts VI
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2024, 12:58:20 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  The Klartext Landfill for Absurd, Ignorant, and Deplorable Posts VI
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 ... 77
Author Topic: The Klartext Landfill for Absurd, Ignorant, and Deplorable Posts VI  (Read 149849 times)
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #500 on: December 27, 2016, 03:11:51 PM »

I would persobally be very proud to share a party with those less intellectually gifted, and if Democrats think it would be shameful to have people of low intelligence voting for them, well, it's another reason your party is in the pits.

Well, some low intelligence people vote for dems. But it is a minority.

IQ under 80: Trump 70-20
IQ 80-140: Clinton 51-44
IQ over 140: Clinton 95-3

So, Wulfric was a shy Trump voter after all?
The world will shine with light in our nightmare
Just Passion Through
Atlas Legend
Norway

Political Matrix
E: -6.32, S: -7.48

P P P

« Reply #501 on: December 27, 2016, 06:14:14 PM »

I would persobally be very proud to share a party with those less intellectually gifted, and if Democrats think it would be shameful to have people of low intelligence voting for them, well, it's another reason your party is in the pits.

Well, some low intelligence people vote for dems. But it is a minority.

IQ under 80: Trump 70-20
IQ 80-140: Clinton 51-44
IQ over 140: Clinton 95-3

How is that a bad post? It's literally a statistic.

Nah, those are just numbers Wulfric made up to imply that dumb people™ vote Republican and intelligent people™ vote Democratic. Classism at its best. Hilariously enough, his numbers don't even add up and they show that people with an IQ under 80 (what he really means: dumb people™) are more likely to vote for third-party candidates, even though he claims the opposite in his other post in that thread.

Poors voted for Clinton by a comfortable margin.  And who's to say only poors are capable of being dumb?
Lachi
lok1999
Australia

Political Matrix
E: -1.06, S: -3.02

« Reply #502 on: December 27, 2016, 10:23:41 PM »

I've also heard people say that Castro could make Texas competitive. No, seriously. Maybe some Democrats think that winning FL+TX and ignoring the Midwest would be the best path for the party in 2020 and going forward. I've definitely seen people suggesting that, especially on this forum.

Harris seems decent but I don't think Castro and Booker would make good candidates.
Well he's from there and Hispanics will eb the majority in Texas by 2023 so there is logic that he could Texas into play of he ran up Obama like numbers with Hispanic people

No, lmao. He'd do worse than Clinton in Texas. Most of the affluent suburban Republicans who defected for this year only will be firmly in the GOP camp next time around.
Sorry but Texas is trending D there are plenty of threads here on that topic

not when the wall is built
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #503 on: December 28, 2016, 09:59:52 AM »

Ryan is a moderate republican. I would not be surprised if he actually liked Obamacare and supported much of what Obama did in office privately.
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #504 on: December 28, 2016, 06:51:14 PM »

Shame to see so many people supporting a racist ideology against Palestinian and Arab people, so deplorable. One day the world will see the Israel settlement for what is, colonialism, and apartheid against people of a different race.

Sigh....here we go again! The Palestinians have been using terror and destruction to attempt to strike fear into Israelis for years.  They have no interest in peace at all.  Indeed, in the 90s, Israel and Palestine were closer to peace than ever before....but a Palestinian assassin had to ruin it by killing Yitzak Rabin, the prime minister of Israel.  The Palestinians hate the Jewish people...but they aren't the racists, people like me are.  Unbelievable....SMH.  Sad

#TheShadowyAbyss
TheShadowyAbyss
Atlas Icon
Palestinian Territory, Occupied

Political Matrix
E: -5.81, S: -3.64

« Reply #505 on: December 28, 2016, 08:35:06 PM »

Shame to see so many people supporting a racist ideology against Palestinian and Arab people, so deplorable. One day the world will see the Israel settlement for what is, colonialism, and apartheid against people of a different race.

Sigh....here we go again! The Palestinians have been using terror and destruction to attempt to strike fear into Israelis for years.  They have no interest in peace at all.  Indeed, in the 90s, Israel and Palestine were closer to peace than ever before....but a Palestinian assassin had to ruin it by killing Yitzak Rabin, the prime minister of Israel.  The Palestinians hate the Jewish people...but they aren't the racists, people like me are.  Unbelievable....SMH.  Sad

LMAO...
Attorney General, LGC Speaker, and Former PPT Dwarven Dragon
Dwarven Dragon
Atlas Politician
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -1.42, S: -0.52

P P P

« Reply #506 on: December 28, 2016, 11:20:45 PM »

The Other Castro
Castro2020
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #507 on: December 29, 2016, 12:10:48 AM »

Given the context, this does not belong here.
Mr. Smith
MormDem
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #508 on: December 29, 2016, 12:14:45 AM »

No, it totally does.
The Other Castro
Castro2020
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #509 on: December 29, 2016, 12:27:40 AM »

I can see how it would be disagreeable, but I don't think that warrants the title of absurd, ignorant, bigoted, or just plain awful.
Since I'm the mad scientist proclaimed by myself
omegascarlet
Junior Chimp

« Reply #510 on: December 29, 2016, 02:59:56 AM »

I can see how it would be disagreeable, but I don't think that warrants the title of absurd, ignorant, bigoted, or just plain awful.

This.
Santander
Atlas Star
United Kingdom

Political Matrix
E: 4.00, S: 2.61

« Reply #511 on: December 29, 2016, 02:35:23 PM »

Anti-Bothsidesism
Somenamelessfool
United States

« Reply #512 on: December 29, 2016, 04:45:39 PM »

omegascarlet
Junior Chimp

« Reply #513 on: December 30, 2016, 12:39:25 AM »

Was that claiming the post is bad or expressing agreement?
NeverAgain
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #514 on: December 30, 2016, 01:17:49 AM »
« Edited: December 30, 2016, 01:21:03 AM by Speaker NeverAgain »

lol. It was a joke. Dunno how that is absurd, ignorant, bigoted, or awful. I believe in god, I come from a christian family, my father was a pastor. Y'all are silly.
they don't love you like i love you
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -6.50, S: -6.67

P P
« Reply #515 on: December 30, 2016, 09:08:21 PM »

This thread is stupid but she could absolutely be a serious candidate for president. Not in 2020 but maybe in 2024 after she actually wins an office. Being a Muslim is like +20 bonus points in a Democratic primary. The problem is though there aren't a lot of Muslim politicians, as there just aren't a lot of Muslims, and most of the ones we do have are too fresh off the boat to be taken seriously as politicians. As soon as someone comes along who is Muslim, can speak good English, and hasn't said anything more than vaguely pro-terrorism, the Democrats will beg them to run for president.
morgieb
Junior Chimp
Australia

Political Matrix
E: -7.87, S: -8.70

« Reply #516 on: December 31, 2016, 08:11:35 PM »

I think we've reached peak Tender, guys:

Yeah, that's a shame.

These women are missing out on something: In fact, I'm a very gentle and thorough lover.
omegascarlet
Junior Chimp

« Reply #517 on: January 01, 2017, 04:45:55 PM »

I think we've reached peak Tender, guys:

Yeah, that's a shame.

These women are missing out on something: In fact, I'm a very gentle and thorough lover.

What a creep.
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #518 on: January 02, 2017, 04:30:39 PM »

Reports that the malware used for the hack was not only publicly available but was also Ukrainian. Ukrainian false flag operation perhaps?

http://www.infowars.com/security-expert-us-govts-alleged-russian-hack-appears-to-trace-back-to-ukraine/
Figueira
Atlas Icon

« Reply #519 on: January 02, 2017, 08:55:38 PM »

Hopefully Baker will be allowed to run unopposed.

This would be a bad post regardless of who it was talking about, to be honest.
Oldiesfreak1854
Atlas Icon
United States

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #520 on: January 02, 2017, 11:06:52 PM »

Stalinist murderer. The lesser evil when compared to South Vietnam and the United States, sure, but still, this is someone who obviously deserves an HP vote.
The world will shine with light in our nightmare
Just Passion Through
Atlas Legend
Norway

Political Matrix
E: -6.32, S: -7.48

P P P

« Reply #521 on: January 03, 2017, 10:04:32 AM »

Vietnam war was a disaster. It got many US people killed & it butchered millions of people in Vietnam, that country turned communist & a huge section of Vietnam hated the US & most countries looked at the war in a negative sense. I don't know how can people justify killing!

Even Bernie Sanders was an objector to that disaster of a war. And a Democrat LBJ who swept to victory in a landslide couldn't even run for re-election due to sinking popularity due to the Vietnam.

LBJ's (a Democrat with War on Poverty & Medicare/Medicaid/Civil rights/Food stamps) approval ratings was directly related to Vietnam & the people hated in the Vietnam war in the end - It was hugely unpopular then!

Yes, Vietnam was a disaster, but why is that? It's because traitors like John Kerry undermined the US presence in Vietnam.  They collaborated with the enemy, which eventually forced us to retreat and give up the fight.  And if you didn't know, Kerry LIED in testimony before the Committee on Foreign Relations.  They say "death before dishonor", but apparently for Kerry, that isn't true.  People like that are why America technically lost in Vietnam. 

PS: LBJ chose not to run for a second term...he might've won, but he decided to step aside. 
Antonio the Sixth
Antonio V
Atlas Institution
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.87, S: -3.83

P P
« Reply #522 on: January 03, 2017, 10:05:57 AM »

John Kerry is the reason the US lost in Vietnam? You learn something new every day!
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: 5.29, S: -5.04

« Reply #523 on: January 03, 2017, 01:23:13 PM »

John Kerry is the reason the US lost in Vietnam? You learn something new every day!
I love when teenagers claim we lost Vietnam because that generation "wasn't tough enough" lol. I'd love to see these chickenhawks get transported back for a day.
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #524 on: January 03, 2017, 01:44:58 PM »

I love when teenagers claim we lost Vietnam because that generation "wasn't tough enough" lol. I'd love to see these chickenhawks get transported back for a day.

I'd love to see them doing one third of what Kerry, or for that matter any Vietnam combat veteran, were doing without s**ting their underpants.
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 ... 77  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies