The Klartext Landfill for Absurd, Ignorant, and Deplorable Posts VI
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 16, 2024, 01:40:57 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  The Klartext Landfill for Absurd, Ignorant, and Deplorable Posts VI
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 ... 77
Author Topic: The Klartext Landfill for Absurd, Ignorant, and Deplorable Posts VI  (Read 149730 times)
they don't love you like i love you
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -6.50, S: -6.67

P P
Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #1025 on: March 11, 2017, 06:26:10 AM »

Click for context:

How ridiculous to think that politicians would claim to "evolve" on a fairly clear-cut ideological issue for political expedience. Roll Eyes
MAINEiac4434
Junior Chimp
France

Political Matrix
E: -7.42, S: -8.78

« Reply #1026 on: March 11, 2017, 02:11:35 PM »

I know for a fact I've never experienced day-long power outages in Russia. Several times in the U.S.!
Ban my account ffs!
snowguy716
Atlas Star
Austria

« Reply #1027 on: March 11, 2017, 02:16:57 PM »

I know for a fact I've never experienced day-long power outages in Russia. Several times in the U.S.!
The weather is far far far FAR FAR FAR more extreme in the U.S. than in Russia.  The vast majority of Russians live in a very mild, temperate climate where the only real weather story is the persistent near freezing temperatures that make everything slushy and disgusting for months.
(Still) muted by Kalwejt until March 31
Eharding

« Reply #1028 on: March 11, 2017, 02:22:14 PM »

The weather is far far far FAR FAR FAR more extreme in the U.S. than in Russia.  The vast majority of Russians live in a very mild, temperate climate where the only real weather story is the persistent near freezing temperatures that make everything slushy and disgusting for months.

-Tell that to Hitler's and Napoleon's forces. Obviously false. RU's not Ukraine, where the weather really is mild and tempered by the Black Sea.
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #1029 on: March 11, 2017, 02:25:06 PM »

The weather is far far far FAR FAR FAR more extreme in the U.S. than in Russia.  The vast majority of Russians live in a very mild, temperate climate where the only real weather story is the persistent near freezing temperatures that make everything slushy and disgusting for months.

-Tell that to Hitler's and Napoleon's forces. Obviously false. RU's not Ukraine, where the weather really is mild and tempered by the Black Sea.

He explicitly mentioned near-freezing temperatures.
Eharding

« Reply #1030 on: March 11, 2017, 02:29:11 PM »

-That's also false; temperatures in most of the inhabited parts of RU are below 0 degrees C in the winter.
Ban my account ffs!
snowguy716
Atlas Star
Austria

« Reply #1031 on: March 11, 2017, 02:44:23 PM »

The weather is far far far FAR FAR FAR more extreme in the U.S. than in Russia.  The vast majority of Russians live in a very mild, temperate climate where the only real weather story is the persistent near freezing temperatures that make everything slushy and disgusting for months.

-That's also false; temperatures in most of the inhabited parts of RU are below 0 degrees C in the winter.
You spend weeks either with frigid air or with just below freezing with occasional excursions above.  But in a city that's enough to keep everything wet and disgusting.  Or say if an army is trying to march through.

THe point is:  It's not the kinda weather that would result in a day long power outage the way a severe thunderstorm or tornado or blizzard or ice storm could.
Eharding

« Reply #1032 on: March 11, 2017, 02:47:25 PM »

It's true tornadoes are less frequent, but blizzards are common enough.
Since I'm the mad scientist proclaimed by myself
omegascarlet
Junior Chimp

« Reply #1033 on: March 12, 2017, 04:21:20 PM »

-Cross out "Trump" and replace with Hillary. Take a look at what happened in Ferguson. Somehow, I doubt those people were a prime Trump demographic.

Wrong. Trump is what many aspiring rappers wish to be: Gold plated apartment, Hot bimbo wife, Being a millionaire, and grabbing women by the pussy

Both of them.
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #1034 on: March 12, 2017, 11:28:08 PM »

Hard to vote against a Democratic Jew, but Schwarzenegger is better than Feinstein, so... Undecided for now

A red avatar who thinks Schwarzenegger was good at all (remember he left office with an approval rating of like 20%)
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #1035 on: March 13, 2017, 05:19:20 AM »

BRTD doesn't get it, volume 134.
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #1036 on: March 13, 2017, 08:27:42 AM »

Don't worry the white kids from Generation Z will be voting 90-10 for the GOP.

These kids idolize Hitler and love the "muh high IQ races" talking point. That's why YouTube and internet comment sections have gone from being liberal to Nazi these past 5 years.
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #1037 on: March 13, 2017, 08:36:28 AM »

If those numbers are correct the GOP will need to start making real efforts with minorities within the next 5 years.  Those numbers aren't sustainable long term.

Even if we just assumed that all constituencies remained static and old whites are being replaced by less conservative whites... that would be enough to cause the GOP problems... then you factor in the notion that the minority population is growing and it becomes implausible to continue this.

As others have stated, young whites are almost exclusively neo-Nazi/alt-right. The country will be voting like Mississippi and Alabama in 50 years.
White Trash
Southern Gothic
YaBB God

« Reply #1038 on: March 13, 2017, 02:07:54 PM »

My views are those of national liberation; they are by no means bum views.
There is a reason this thread is named after him.
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #1039 on: March 13, 2017, 08:50:54 PM »

But seriously though. This generation is basically the Hitler youth reincarnated. It's just a fact.
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #1040 on: March 14, 2017, 05:10:11 PM »

You guys don't realise how simple the metric system is. When you see it, you'll love it.

Even most elementary school students in the US could explain metric units, lol. I was quite familiar with them by the fifth grade. Sheer ignorance of the US and its educational system.
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #1041 on: March 14, 2017, 05:14:22 PM »

Do you really have to use this thread for arguing with random things random people posted on random boards?
Eharding

« Reply #1042 on: March 14, 2017, 05:17:15 PM »

Do you really have to use this thread for arguing with random things random people posted on random boards?

-Yes. The other threads may be randomly locked. Smiley
The world will shine with light in our nightmare
Just Passion Through
Atlas Legend
Norway

Political Matrix
E: -6.32, S: -7.48

P P P

« Reply #1043 on: March 14, 2017, 07:27:25 PM »

Maybe we should try what we did with Oldiesfreak and give him his own thread to rant and post-pad in.
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #1044 on: March 14, 2017, 07:58:18 PM »

It's a very stupid post because it implies that most Americans aren't familiar with the metric system at all, which anyone with a passing familiarity with the American education system knows is clearly not true. Like is there any American poster on Atlas who doesn't know what meters, kilometers, grams and kilograms are?
Santander
Atlas Star
United Kingdom

Political Matrix
E: 4.00, S: 2.61

« Reply #1045 on: March 14, 2017, 11:57:01 PM »

BRTD is seriously a fascinating study in the possibilities of liberal totalitarianism. Don't play with fire, folks, or this could be an entire country someday. I dread to think of what the redshirts would do to countless communities such as mine when they ravage the countryside in a few years.

Don't worry. BRTD will be shocked when he tries to assemble an army of red shirts when 90% of Generation Z are standing against him on the side of the brown shirts ready to kick some commie ass for the greatness of preserving white America.

Don't quote yourself in your signature.

Is that against the rules?
Santander
Atlas Star
United Kingdom

Political Matrix

« Reply #1046 on: March 16, 2017, 03:07:20 PM »

If it is taught in an elective class yes but not in a science class
All science classes should be electives, except for math. I do agree that evolution should be taught in science classes.

The only required classes in school should be math, post-classical European history including the secular study of Abrahamic religions, and civics. Why is teaching Darwinian evolution to every student a good thing?

Math classes are totally different then science classes in high school . In college I agree science should be an elective but not in high school.

Required classes to graduate should be

Math till Algebra 2
Three years of science
One year of Goverment
One year of US history
One year of a world history class of student choice
3 years of writing classes
One year of personal finance
Two years of shop/engineering class
Another beep boop special. Just pull random numbers out of thin air and put it in a sentence.

No wonder he used a random number generator to generate his username.
Virginiá
Virginia
Administratrix
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -6.97, S: -5.91

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #1047 on: March 16, 2017, 03:32:13 PM »

Oh puhhh-leeezz Santander there is nothing wrong with that post. Stop using this thread for benign posts you simply don't like.
Santander
Atlas Star
United Kingdom

Political Matrix

« Reply #1048 on: March 16, 2017, 03:38:05 PM »

Oh puhhh-leeezz Santander there is nothing wrong with that post. Stop using this thread for benign posts you simply don't like.
I'd put your entire posting history here if I did. Smiley
Virginiá
Virginia
Administratrix
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -6.97, S: -5.91

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #1049 on: March 16, 2017, 03:51:40 PM »

I'd put your entire posting history here if I did. Smiley

Pages: 1 ... 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 ... 77  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies