The Klartext Landfill for Absurd, Ignorant, and Deplorable Posts VI
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 04:31:58 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  The Klartext Landfill for Absurd, Ignorant, and Deplorable Posts VI
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 ... 77
Author Topic: The Klartext Landfill for Absurd, Ignorant, and Deplorable Posts VI  (Read 149314 times)
The world will shine with light in our nightmare
Just Passion Through
Atlas Legend
Norway

Political Matrix
E: -6.32, S: -7.48

P P P

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #1050 on: March 16, 2017, 04:24:14 PM »

CLOSE THE THREAD.

Its so obviously not a Muslim ban it's painful to watch hacks try and tell me that it is.  It might be stupid, but it aint a Muslim ban!
It's a national origin ban. It still violates the 1965 law.

1965 is irrelevant. The laws signed in 1965 did more damage to our country than we can imagine. Slowly but surely, we will start to unwind them but it takes time.
All of the untold damage done to this country because minorities were allowed to vote is a scandal!
Careful your latent racism is showing.

The amount of suffering black communities have had all dates back to those bills in 1965.
OneJ
OneJ_
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #1051 on: March 16, 2017, 06:05:01 PM »

CLOSE THE THREAD.

Its so obviously not a Muslim ban it's painful to watch hacks try and tell me that it is.  It might be stupid, but it aint a Muslim ban!

1965 is irrelevant. The laws signed in 1965 did more damage to our country than we can imagine. Slowly but surely, we will start to unwind them but it takes time.
All of the untold damage done to this country because minorities were allowed to vote is a scandal!

The amount of suffering black communities have had all dates back to those bills in 1965.

Wow. Ironically, some people are still holding on to a divisive symbol like the confederate flag, but I digress.
Coolface Sock #42069
whitesox130
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix
E: 4.39, S: 2.26

« Reply #1052 on: March 16, 2017, 09:44:01 PM »

Floor of Obama 2012, ceiling of A sweep except for MS, AL, OK, WY, WV, AR, ID, maybe ND, UT. But he could get UT under right circumstances.
Context.
SWE
SomebodyWhoExists
Atlas Icon
United States

P P P
« Reply #1053 on: March 17, 2017, 05:20:49 AM »

Oh puhhh-leeezz Santander there is nothing wrong with that post. Stop using this thread for benign posts you simply don't like.
The idea that every student, regardless of their interests and talents, should be forced to take engineering for two years is pretty stupid imo.
RFayette
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #1054 on: March 17, 2017, 05:22:18 AM »

Floor of Obama 2012, ceiling of A sweep except for MS, AL, OK, WY, WV, AR, ID, maybe ND, UT. But he could get UT under right circumstances.
Context.

Every one of sMilo's election prognostications (besides Trump's primary win) has been completely off base, but in his defense he's mostly trolling.
FEMA Camp Administrator
Cathcon
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #1055 on: March 17, 2017, 06:25:04 AM »

Oh puhhh-leeezz Santander there is nothing wrong with that post. Stop using this thread for benign posts you simply don't like.
The idea that every student, regardless of their interests and talents, should be forced to take engineering for two years is pretty stupid imo.

I'm perhaps more confused by the fact that math requirements go only up to Algebra 2, which as I understand it, is unchanged from what it is now, yet he thinks he's gonna turn kids into STEMbots. I took Algebra 2 in tenth grade.
RFayette
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #1056 on: March 17, 2017, 09:35:25 AM »

I'm perhaps more confused by the fact that math requirements go only up to Algebra 2, which as I understand it, is unchanged from what it is now, yet he thinks he's gonna turn kids into STEMbots. I took Algebra 2 in tenth grade.

Yeah, at our school you had to take 3 years of math, irrespective of whether or not you took Algebra 1 in high school, so Precalc or Trig/Stats is also required for most people.  
Virginiá
Virginia
Administratrix
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -6.97, S: -5.91

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #1057 on: March 17, 2017, 10:10:41 AM »

There are certainly grounds to disagree with his numbers but it seemed unreasonable to put the post in a thread dedicated to absurd/deplorable posts. IIRC Santander has, or at least had a habit of doing this.
Santander
Atlas Star
United Kingdom

Political Matrix
E: 4.00, S: 2.61

« Reply #1058 on: March 17, 2017, 10:11:58 AM »

There are certainly grounds to dispute his numbers but it seemed unreasonable to put the post in a thread dedicated to absurd/deplorable posts. IIRC Santander has, or at least had a habit of doing this.
Tbh, it's kind of unreasonable that more of beep boop's posts aren't in here.
Dr. Arch
Arch
Atlas Icon
Puerto Rico

« Reply #1059 on: March 17, 2017, 11:44:39 AM »

I'd put your entire posting history here if I did. Smiley

Lmao 😂
Sprouts Farmers Market ✘
Sprouts
Atlas Icon
Italy

Political Matrix
E: -4.90, S: 1.74

« Reply #1060 on: March 17, 2017, 01:38:29 PM »

Context.

Every one of sMilo's election prognostications (besides Trump's primary win) has been completely off base, but in his defense he's mostly trolling.

Not trolling, just an extreme pessimist generally, but this is a rare case of extreme optimism for America's Glorious Mayor.
FEMA Camp Administrator
Cathcon
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #1061 on: March 17, 2017, 02:56:02 PM »

I tend to interpret smilo' posts as less "trolling" or comedy (intended or otherwise), and rather as a decisive imposition of his preferred world on the present reality.
they don't love you like i love you
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -6.50, S: -6.67

P P
« Reply #1062 on: March 19, 2017, 07:43:19 AM »

Gabbard is probably a Hindu nationalist, but she is dangerous because she will actually take a position on the issue, just because it happens to be popular. You would think all politicians would do this, but for some reason only Tulsi Gabbard does. This probably makes her the nominee in 2020.

However, her foreign policy views must be watched carefully. If she is consistent in her vocal opposition to regime change wars in general, and not just Syria/when the war would hurt opponents of Sunni Islamists, there is hope for her. If she is taking stances based on favoritism towards certain foreign interests over a considered approach to U.S. foreign policy, she is as much trouble as Trump on this front.
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #1063 on: March 19, 2017, 01:47:40 PM »

I'd hold my nose and vote for Oprah, then pray for her to die in office so that at long last we can have President Sanders. No matter how uninformed she is, I honestly don't think she could be worse than Trump. I figure the worst case with Oprah is she's stunningly incompetent but smart enough to listen to her advisers, unlike Trump.

Why Oprah would pick Sanders or Sanders would agree to run with Oprah is something that's beyond me though.
Santander
Atlas Star
United Kingdom

Political Matrix

« Reply #1064 on: March 19, 2017, 01:57:36 PM »

I'd hold my nose and vote for Oprah, then pray for her to die in office so that at long last we can have President Sanders. No matter how uninformed she is, I honestly don't think she could be worse than Trump. I figure the worst case with Oprah is she's stunningly incompetent but smart enough to listen to her advisers, unlike Trump.

Why Oprah would pick Sanders or Sanders would agree to run with Oprah is something that's beyond me though.
Wow.
OneJ
OneJ_
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #1065 on: March 19, 2017, 03:27:46 PM »

Yawn, not news. Some minority millennials don't like him because their God Obama was demonized by Trump.

bronz finds another way to disrespect a group of people.
Dr. Arch
Arch
Atlas Icon
Puerto Rico

« Reply #1066 on: March 19, 2017, 03:48:26 PM »

Yawn, not news. Some minority millennials don't like him because their God Obama was demonized by Trump.

bronz finds another way to disrespect a group of people.
He's a centrist, alright? A moderate, if you will: moderately racist. Both sides do it. As long as he can point to one racist Democrat, it's okay for him to be racist.

He's right at the center of the extreme right.
publicunofficial
angryGreatness
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #1067 on: March 20, 2017, 05:26:56 PM »

#Analysis

SJW are a huge problem for the left, and have been for years.

The SJW initiated the event that gave the AltRight its first mainstream momentum, the #GamerGate hastag in September 2014. #GamerGate did to games journalism what Trump did to Nate Silver and Vox two years later. It was the microcosm. People who hadn't been relevant in decades, like Christina Hoff Sommers, suddenly came out of the woodwork and became bigger than ever. The entire thing was initiated by an ill-fated SJW pushback against harassment directed at games developer Zoe Quinn. They got 10 games-related publications to publish articles against trolls in the games community all at once, and this ignited suspicions. Before this, the games media had apparently spent years injecting identity politics into games reviews, to the point where every video game was being reviewed for political correctness. They even alienated a metric ton of people who should have been on their side to begin with. When I was growing up, games were totally apolitical, and there was nothing wrong with that. The SJW intent is to help women and minorities, but they go about it the completely wrong way. They end up generating a huge amount of heat for very little positive action.

Anyway, the whole shebang was basically a trial run for 2016.
Coolface Sock #42069
whitesox130
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix
E: 4.39, S: 2.26

« Reply #1068 on: March 21, 2017, 01:41:07 PM »

Badger
badger
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #1069 on: March 23, 2017, 02:14:36 AM »

CLOSE THE THREAD.

As high (or low) a bar it is, behold--the worst Naso post ever!!
Ban my account ffs!
snowguy716
Atlas Star
Austria

« Reply #1070 on: March 23, 2017, 02:10:41 PM »

John McCain is a deranged, warmongering pig. He wouldn't care about Russia if it didn't happen to have a regime he and his other democracy cultists didn't like.
Santander
Atlas Star
United Kingdom

Political Matrix

« Reply #1071 on: March 23, 2017, 03:01:54 PM »

Nov 4 1980-Nov 4 1986- The rise of conservatism and an era where we finally reversed decades old economic policy of taxing  and regulating . This was also a rare republican president who emphasized  economic converstism over social conservativism and even Foriegn policy conservativism . This era ended when democrats took back the senate in 1986 .
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #1072 on: March 24, 2017, 07:29:21 AM »

Pete,

Germany is a left-wing dictatorship now. If you speak out against the politics here you risk to be shamed online, insane left hate groups to threat your employer if he doesn't fire you, attack your property or even your life. Happens every day here. (Yesterday an instruction from the biggest public sector Union was released in which they give advise how to "handle the problem of right populist at work")...

The government pays left extremists groups ("AntiFa") to vandalize and riot against non-left parties, caucuses etc., there's no word of outrage if an AfD parliament Leader gets his car burned, was minutes away from getting his house burned and his Family killed by these extremists who should be locked up.

And, to be clear, I know what I am talking about. Once spoke out at a Facebook page against an asylum problem in my region and got my car tires destroyed by night and a left-wing homepage which should be banned because of promoting crimes celebrated it.

That's every day life here. I'm simply sick and tired of foreign people telling me how great it is here when I can't join a legal political party because I would risk my Job, can't use my Constitutional right to express my opinion.

Europe dies because of these "moderates" who always cave to the Left because of fear and don't want to see what they want to implement or are implementing.
Donerail
Atlas Icon
« Reply #1073 on: March 24, 2017, 07:35:32 AM »

too lazy to copy and paste them all, but every Tender post in the France thread that mentions Austria, Norbert Hofer, and/or the first round of the Austrian presidential election all belong here.
Tender Branson
Mark Warner 08
Atlas Institution
Austria

Political Matrix
E: -6.06, S: -4.84

« Reply #1074 on: March 24, 2017, 07:37:08 AM »

too lazy to copy and paste them all, but every Tender post in the France thread that mentions Austria, Norbert Hofer, and/or the first round of the Austrian presidential election all belong here.

No, they don't.

They are neither "absurd", "ignorant" or "deplorable" ...
Pages: 1 ... 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 ... 77  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies