The Klartext Landfill for Absurd, Ignorant, and Deplorable Posts VI
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 07:36:45 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  The Klartext Landfill for Absurd, Ignorant, and Deplorable Posts VI
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 57 58 ... 77
Author Topic: The Klartext Landfill for Absurd, Ignorant, and Deplorable Posts VI  (Read 149301 times)
Dr. Arch
Arch
Atlas Icon
Puerto Rico

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #1300 on: April 20, 2017, 10:38:12 PM »

I don't like Sessions, but he rightly figures he can tell Hawaii to F off with impunity. I don't blame him, as they'd probably think the same of him. Hawaii used to be very careful to show its loyalty to the United States by voting Republican once in a while (Nixon '72, Reagan '84) and not become the most Democratic state in the country. Since they've dropped that obeisance, they've lost some of their protection, too.

Context: Sessions referring to Hawaii as "an island in the pacific."
Cashew
United States

« Reply #1301 on: April 21, 2017, 03:06:55 PM »

Everyone is going to support whatever electoral system is best for their party, which is fine and the way things should be.  I would hardly call it crazy for Nebraska to move to the system that 48 states use.
Technocracy Timmy
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #1302 on: April 21, 2017, 03:27:25 PM »

Just about every American post in the UK General Election thread belongs here.

You don't think the Raving Loony Green Giant Party would be best at governing the U.K. at this point?
Sumner 1868
tara gilesbie
Junior Chimp
United States
« Reply #1303 on: April 21, 2017, 06:26:34 PM »

You don't think the Raving Loony Green Giant Party would be best at governing the U.K. at this point?

Yeah, I don't think regular posters on a board that overwhelmingly backed Owen Smith last year have the right to diss anyone else tbh.
Antonio the Sixth
Antonio V
Atlas Institution
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.87, S: -3.83

P P
« Reply #1304 on: April 21, 2017, 07:37:44 PM »

Yeah, I don't think regular posters on a board that overwhelmingly backed Owen Smith last year have the right to diss anyone else tbh.

I'm pretty sure Labour wouldn't be looking at being reduced to 100-150 seats if Smith had won.
Coolface Sock #42069
whitesox130
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix
E: 4.39, S: 2.26

« Reply #1305 on: April 22, 2017, 12:36:35 PM »

This one is posted especially for BRTD:

Perriello is inexperienced and Ossoff is a liar/bro type loser that faked having extensive national security experience. That ticket would never happen and if it did, they both would lose in a landslide.
We literally just elected somebody whose only experience in life involved conning ordinary people and grabbing random pussy.
kyc0705

« Reply #1306 on: April 23, 2017, 05:13:32 PM »

Le Pen is running in 5th in Paris, lol

Are there any French people still living?

No, it's 78% morrocan, 28% Turks and 16% chinese

The sad truth is, that you're not far away from reality...

Wikipedia is your friend; the area is overwhelmingly "born in Metropolitan France": https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/5th_arrondissement_of_Paris#Immigration

Very little research needs to be done to discover that the area is very wealthy and overwhelmingly white.

Born in France does not mean that they are French ;-) But ok, I know that for you guys a sheep born in a chicken coop is a chicken, not a sheep...

Klartext89 continues to top himself.
#TheShadowyAbyss
TheShadowyAbyss
Atlas Icon
Palestinian Territory, Occupied

Political Matrix
E: -5.81, S: -3.64

« Reply #1307 on: April 23, 2017, 05:42:19 PM »

Wikipedia is your friend; the area is overwhelmingly "born in Metropolitan France": https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/5th_arrondissement_of_Paris#Immigration

Very little research needs to be done to discover that the area is very wealthy and overwhelmingly white.

Born in France does not mean that they are French ;-) But ok, I know that for you guys a sheep born in a chicken coop is a chicken, not a sheep...

It's funny how Klartext claims the left is anti-tolerance, yet he himself is one of the most intolerant posters here.
Lexii, harbinger of chaos and sexual anarchy
Alex
Junior Chimp
Argentina

« Reply #1308 on: April 23, 2017, 05:44:56 PM »

Everything Klark said regarding French nationality (i.e. browns are bad) should be on this thread
DavidB.
Atlas Icon
Israel

Political Matrix
E: 0.58, S: 4.26

« Reply #1309 on: April 23, 2017, 05:48:41 PM »

He's not wrong.
Zinneke
JosepBroz
YaBB God
Belgium

« Reply #1310 on: April 23, 2017, 05:53:26 PM »

Me thinks it's time to lock, Hash. Please.

Yeah, I'm ignoring the trolls now. Sorry.

Crumpets
Thinking Crumpets Crumpet
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -4.06, S: -6.52

« Reply #1311 on: April 24, 2017, 02:06:11 PM »

It's amazing that a man like Ann Coulter, who has written countless articles calling for violence against journalists, politicians, and other groups whom he disagrees with, is now scared of violence directed against him.

Just lol at corporate funded hacks like YAF
Rjjr77
« Reply #1312 on: April 24, 2017, 02:23:28 PM »

Every shadows post ever
The world will shine with light in our nightmare
Just Passion Through
Atlas Legend
Norway

Political Matrix
E: -6.32, S: -7.48

P P P

« Reply #1313 on: April 24, 2017, 02:24:07 PM »

This type of discussion is arguably worse than Austriaposting:

So what's the West Virginia/Alabama of France?

What a weird question, since West Virginia and Alabama have very different political histories.

Of course, but you get the point. Very working class and right wing and stereotypically conservative.

Alabama - Southern coast of France. was formerly a bastion of the Left until immigration and cultural issues after rising immigration from former french colonies made a lot of people switch to the FN and vote for the center-right candidate like Chirac, sarkozy because of immigration.

West Virginia - The formerly Industrial + coal mining regions of northeastern france near belgium. It also was a bastion of the Left until deindustrialization starting in the 1970s hit industries there and coal declined in favor of Nuclear power. Then also a lot of immigrants from the former french colonies were resettled there to boost the population in those areas. Both factors created a wave of anger that allowed FN to rise there. Since the 90s, The center-right has gotten a lot of votes in the second round in this region despite being more economically right-wing since people prioritized ethnic issues instead of economics.
This account no longer in use.
cxs018
Junior Chimp

« Reply #1314 on: April 24, 2017, 03:01:44 PM »

Shadows has actually redeemed himself quite a bit since the primaries.
Rjjr77
« Reply #1315 on: April 24, 2017, 03:05:32 PM »

Shadows has actually redeemed himself quite a bit since the primaries.

I ignored him months ago, his economic posts are convoluted crap
heatcharger
Junior Chimp
Sweden

Political Matrix
E: -1.04, S: -0.24

« Reply #1316 on: April 24, 2017, 03:08:13 PM »

This type of discussion is arguably worse than Austriaposting:

So what's the West Virginia/Alabama of France?

What a weird question, since West Virginia and Alabama have very different political histories.

Of course, but you get the point. Very working class and right wing and stereotypically conservative.

Alabama - Southern coast of France. was formerly a bastion of the Left until immigration and cultural issues after rising immigration from former french colonies made a lot of people switch to the FN and vote for the center-right candidate like Chirac, sarkozy because of immigration.

West Virginia - The formerly Industrial + coal mining regions of northeastern france near belgium. It also was a bastion of the Left until deindustrialization starting in the 1970s hit industries there and coal declined in favor of Nuclear power. Then also a lot of immigrants from the former french colonies were resettled there to boost the population in those areas. Both factors created a wave of anger that allowed FN to rise there. Since the 90s, The center-right has gotten a lot of votes in the second round in this region despite being more economically right-wing since people prioritized ethnic issues instead of economics.

I'd be fine with a total shutdown of Americans entering the International board if EnglishPete and Klansman were barred from posting on any U.S. board.
they don't love you like i love you
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -6.50, S: -6.67

P P
« Reply #1317 on: April 24, 2017, 05:43:56 PM »

I don't think she'll win, but this will be a single digit victory for Macron. Those predicting a landslide have terrible short term memory.
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #1318 on: April 24, 2017, 05:46:56 PM »

I don't think she'll win, but this will be a single digit victory for Macron. Those predicting a landslide have terrible short term memory.

"Hillary will win in a landslide over that unelectable fascist..."

Sure, let's sit back and relax again. What can possibly go wrong? Smiley Smiley Smiley
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #1319 on: April 24, 2017, 05:56:47 PM »

Sure, let's sit back and relax again. What can possibly go wrong? Smiley Smiley Smiley

The difference is we actually had one round of voting that closely matched the polls. Also Macron + Hamon + Melenchon is already 50%.
Horus
Sheliak5
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #1320 on: April 24, 2017, 06:29:20 PM »

The difference is we actually had one round of voting that closely matched the polls. Also Macron + Hamon + Melenchon is already 50%.

Macron will be lucky to get half of Melenchon's supporters.

It's fine, most of the forum laughed at me when I predicted a Trump EC/Hillary PV win. Just like I said then, I hope I'm wrong.
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #1321 on: April 24, 2017, 10:02:20 PM »

So what's the West Virginia/Alabama of France? And conversely the San Fran/Boston/NYC of France?
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #1322 on: April 24, 2017, 11:17:41 PM »

Macron will be lucky to get half of Melenchon's supporters.

It's fine, most of the forum laughed at me when I predicted a Trump EC/Hillary PV win. Just like I said then, I hope I'm wrong.

President of the civil service full of trans activists
Peebs
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #1323 on: April 25, 2017, 10:01:53 AM »

It's amazing that a man like Ann Coulter, who has written countless articles calling for violence against journalists, politicians, and other groups whom he disagrees with, is now scared of violence directed against him.

Just lol at corporate funded hacks like YAF
Sprouts Farmers Market ✘
Sprouts
Atlas Icon
Italy

Political Matrix
E: -4.90, S: 1.74

« Reply #1324 on: April 25, 2017, 08:09:18 PM »

I've thought before about how amusing it would be to ship a bunch of pigs over to the Middle East and let them run wild, go feral and explode in population.
Pages: 1 ... 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 57 58 ... 77  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies