The Klartext Landfill for Absurd, Ignorant, and Deplorable Posts VI
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 16, 2024, 09:02:40 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  The Klartext Landfill for Absurd, Ignorant, and Deplorable Posts VI
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 54 55 56 57 58 [59] 60 61 62 63 64 ... 77
Author Topic: The Klartext Landfill for Absurd, Ignorant, and Deplorable Posts VI  (Read 149737 times)
Green Line
Junior Chimp
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #1450 on: May 12, 2017, 06:05:16 PM »

Gin and Soda water w lime is much better than tonic, and good for you.
FEMA Camp Administrator
Cathcon
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #1451 on: May 12, 2017, 09:43:39 PM »
« Edited: May 13, 2017, 07:57:53 AM by #woke O'Malley 2020 »

I dislike discussing my social habits online, but I will admit to having a few times gotten wine at a bar (at formals and such) after asking myself "What would a supervillain drink?"
SATW
SunriseAroundTheWorld
Junior Chimp
United States
« Reply #1452 on: May 12, 2017, 09:50:49 PM »

I like White Wine a lot and have grown accustomed to some Red Wines.
Coolface Sock #42069
whitesox130
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix
E: 4.39, S: 2.26

« Reply #1453 on: May 13, 2017, 06:58:51 AM »

Wine is pretty gross. Why would anyone drink it period?
Thank you for posting directly into the thread.
tik 🪀✨
ComradeCarter
Junior Chimp
Australia
« Reply #1454 on: May 13, 2017, 09:39:30 AM »

Wine, like most things, is an acquired taste and super good once you're used to it.  It's actually pretty entertaining for a weekend activity to get into the different types of (red) wine.  I think white wine is gross, though.

White wine is too sweet.  Red wine is just plain amazingly though.  Bougie.

You know, I'm an idiot. Like, I don't know much about most things. But I know just a LITTLE about wine, okay? And a blanket statement like "white wine is too sweet" is ridiculous. There are many, many varieties of white wine. Within those varieties, some producers add more or less sugar. I have had some sickly sweet chardonnays in my day, and some delicious dry ones as well. If you want to say something like "Moscato in general is too sweet for me" I will shake your hand and offer to finish your glass for you. But if you say "all white wine is too sweet" I will smack you square in the tit. I won't want to - but I will. Because that is dumb.
Green Line
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #1455 on: May 13, 2017, 09:49:26 AM »

Wine, like most things, is an acquired taste and super good once you're used to it.  It's actually pretty entertaining for a weekend activity to get into the different types of (red) wine.  I think white wine is gross, though.

You know, I'm an idiot. Like, I don't know much about most things. But I know just a LITTLE about wine, okay? And a blanket statement like "white wine is too sweet" is ridiculous. There are many, many varieties of white wine. Within those varieties, some producers add more or less sugar. I have had some sickly sweet chardonnays in my day, and some delicious dry ones as well. If you want to say something like "Moscato in general is too sweet for me" I will shake your hand and offer to finish your glass for you. But if you say "all white wine is too sweet" I will smack you square in the tit. I won't want to - but I will. Because that is dumb.

Nope, all too sweet.
JustinTimeCuber
United States

Political Matrix
E: -5.16, S: -6.78

« Reply #1456 on: May 13, 2017, 09:52:25 AM »

I need to wait until my age is 3/2 its current value to have an opinion on the subject.
100% pro-life no matter what
ExtremeRepublican
Moderators
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix
E: 7.35, S: 5.57

« Reply #1457 on: May 13, 2017, 03:48:20 PM »

Nope, all too sweet.

They're all awful (or so I presume, considering I've never had any of them even though I'm 21).
SUSAN CRUSHBONE
evergreen
Junior Chimp
Antarctica

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #1458 on: May 13, 2017, 04:01:02 PM »

holy sht that's sad
Kingpoleon
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #1459 on: May 13, 2017, 04:45:25 PM »

Most wine "critics" will describe white wine and the same wine dyed red as completely different tastes...
JustinTimeCuber
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1460 on: May 13, 2017, 09:22:29 PM »

what??
She needs to just go away. She lost to Donald f**king Trump

So would Elizabeth Warren. It just goes to show how misogynistic this country is, that it'd pick Trump over a woman. And we lecture the Middle East! They are probably laughing at us.
Looking at recent polls (according to Wikipedia, the best polling aggregate evar)

Women:
Winfrey* +7
Warren +4
Average: +5.5

Men:
Biden +14
Sanders +9
Booker +/-
Franken +/-
Cuban* -1
Average: +4.4

sopper sexest amuricans rate womans as less worse than as the mens
this is ourage!

*would they stop talking about running f**king celebrities for f**k's sake
"when they go low, you copy them"
dead0man
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #1461 on: May 14, 2017, 10:46:34 AM »

The entire idea behind these threads is an embarrassment to the message board, we shouldn't be surprised how often they become circus fires.
publicunofficial
angryGreatness
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #1462 on: May 14, 2017, 01:53:22 PM »

The entire idea behind these threads is an embarrassment to the message board, we shouldn't be surprised how often they become circus fires.

Yeah guys let's use this thread for what it was intended for: Archiving all of dead0man's terrible posts.
This account no longer in use.
cxs018
Junior Chimp

« Reply #1463 on: May 14, 2017, 02:06:08 PM »

Yeah guys let's use this thread for what it was intended for: Archiving all of dead0man's terrible posts.

This but unironically
SUSAN CRUSHBONE
evergreen
Junior Chimp
Antarctica

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #1464 on: May 14, 2017, 02:32:56 PM »

mass murder disguised as ~fiscal responsibility~ part 16,789,516

Can you please explain how this is murder? Does this mean the government was guilty of mass murder before 1965? Do you really think that it is murder when government ceases to be a charity? Do you not understand that there are other ways of doing thing besides government?

This is like accusing people of wanting famine if they want the government to let private farmers grow grain.

#TheShadowyAbyss
TheShadowyAbyss
Atlas Icon
Palestinian Territory, Occupied

Political Matrix
E: -5.81, S: -3.64

« Reply #1465 on: May 14, 2017, 04:37:36 PM »

Millennials are not really a values group of people. They have the most out of wedlock babies in the U.S. generation, so this is not surprising. A lot of millennial women have 4 baby daddies in their lives. This is not surprising. There's a reason why this generation is the most whacked out, foolish generation in modern memory.
JustinTimeCuber
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1466 on: May 14, 2017, 07:03:20 PM »

Millennials are not really a values group of people. They have the most out of wedlock babies in the U.S. generation, so this is not surprising. A lot of millennial women have 4 baby daddies in their lives. This is not surprising. There's a reason why this generation is the most whacked out, foolish generation in modern memory.
For some reason only the lazy millennials count, all the hard-working ones don't.
Maxwell
mah519
Atlas Star
Germany

Political Matrix
E: -6.45, S: -6.96

« Reply #1467 on: May 14, 2017, 07:11:11 PM »

I see where Dip is coming from - the worst hangover I've ever had in my life was off of wine.
MT Treasurer
IndyRep
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #1468 on: May 14, 2017, 08:10:12 PM »

Firendly reminder that this guy likes to criticize Republicans for supposedly being overconfident and delusional:

McCaskill is entrenched! She will win in 2018!

GOP should focus on North Dakota and Indiana and protecting Nevada and Arizona (both of which will likely flip), as well as protecting their very vulnerable House majority.
Kingpoleon
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #1469 on: May 14, 2017, 08:12:09 PM »

Firendly reminder that this guy likes to criticize Republicans for supposedly being overconfident and delusional:

McCaskill is entrenched! She will win in 2018!

GOP should focus on North Dakota and Indiana and protecting Nevada and Arizona (both of which will likely flip), as well as protecting their very vulnerable House majority.

We have needed a Republican Beet for a while now.
NOVA Green
Oregon Progressive
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #1470 on: May 14, 2017, 10:42:25 PM »

Nope, all too sweet.

Well, I must admit that "Whine goes well Wiz Cheeze".... 

(Actually it depends on the Wine and the Cheese--- but still overall a good combo for Foodist exploration for anyone with some spare time and money on their hands).

In theory, we could create both a "Whine and Cheeze" and "Wine and Cheese" thread both the former focused on excessively whiney and cheesy posts, and the latter on a discussion of the Epicurean pleasures that the combination of wine and cheese provides, and similar related matters.

Dr. Arch
Arch
Atlas Icon
Puerto Rico

« Reply #1471 on: May 14, 2017, 11:52:48 PM »

Don't worry bronz. All generations do it. Some at fewer rates and some at more, but they all do it.

Hope that satisfies your complex worldview Wink
Since I'm the mad scientist proclaimed by myself
omegascarlet
Junior Chimp

« Reply #1472 on: May 15, 2017, 12:28:39 AM »

1.women can get laid whenever they want to....with some exceptions for age and ugliness
JustinTimeCuber
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1473 on: May 15, 2017, 12:37:01 AM »

1.women can get laid whenever they want to....with some exceptions for age and ugliness
What the literal f**k
This account no longer in use.
cxs018
Junior Chimp

« Reply #1474 on: May 15, 2017, 12:49:14 AM »

Like I know it's dead0man and all but R E A L L Y?
Pages: 1 ... 54 55 56 57 58 [59] 60 61 62 63 64 ... 77  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies