The Klartext Landfill for Absurd, Ignorant, and Deplorable Posts VI
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 24, 2024, 09:43:12 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  The Klartext Landfill for Absurd, Ignorant, and Deplorable Posts VI
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 70 71 72 73 74 [75] 76 77
Author Topic: The Klartext Landfill for Absurd, Ignorant, and Deplorable Posts VI  (Read 149958 times)
Goldwater
Republitarian
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 1.55, S: -4.52

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #1850 on: July 20, 2017, 07:23:12 PM »

Hope he can get through this........FF as a person.
No he isn't. He doesn't deserve cancer but let's not pretend he's in anyway a "good person."

Though I think McCain is a decent guy personally, he forfeit his "maverick" status when he voted with Bush 90% of the time and, after 2009, belonged to the GOP obstructionist machine in Congress. I'd call him FF personally and HP politically.
You can't separate the two. McCain is the ultimate politician. His alleged torture doesn't absolve him for his many, many sins.
Santander
Atlas Star
United Kingdom

Political Matrix
E: 4.00, S: 2.61

« Reply #1851 on: July 20, 2017, 07:27:51 PM »

Hope he can get through this........FF as a person.
No he isn't. He doesn't deserve cancer but let's not pretend he's in anyway a "good person."

Though I think McCain is a decent guy personally, he forfeit his "maverick" status when he voted with Bush 90% of the time and, after 2009, belonged to the GOP obstructionist machine in Congress. I'd call him FF personally and HP politically.
You can't separate the two. McCain is the ultimate politician. His alleged torture doesn't absolve him for his many, many sins.
My God, I like Sanchez, but "Songbird" conspiracy theories about McCain are intolerable.
tik 🪀✨
ComradeCarter
Junior Chimp
Australia
« Reply #1852 on: July 21, 2017, 02:08:31 AM »

Libertas is a fine, upstanding member of the AAD community, highly regarded, who has proven himself to be wholly reformed and seeking forgiveness from his past iniquities. He's simply an all around great guy with a lot (and I mean A LOT) of impactful insights to share.

Recently I've come to realize that he deserves to post here much, much more than at AAD. His posting style is more fitting and his words would no doubt instill a sense of wonder and awe in the new crop of Atlas posters.

He also does the maps sometimes, once, I heard? I have come to recognize that that kind of thing gives your collective scrote the goosepimples. He should post here! Exclusively, even! Unban The Man!

Libertas is the ultimate whore. Arguably second to Opebo in terms of depravity and degeneracy. A very deplorable post indeed!

Please do not sully the good name of my very close personal friend.
This account no longer in use.
cxs018
Junior Chimp

« Reply #1853 on: July 21, 2017, 02:12:22 PM »

Hybrid Theory was the peak of the band.

I guess he looked at what they had done to the band after about 2010 (turning it into standard, emo crap) and just couldn't live with himself.

Technocracy Timmy
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #1854 on: July 21, 2017, 04:40:20 PM »

Wississippi will be gone in a cycle or two. Good riddance.

You just keep the bad posts coming, LOL.  Ever even been to Wisconsin?  Like Jesus Christ.
White trash won't receive anything from me except disgust and condemnation. I don't make exceptions for the Midwest.
I spent the winter writing songs about getting better
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -6.50, S: -6.67

P P
« Reply #1855 on: July 22, 2017, 07:42:06 AM »

The worst understandin of how the VRA works that I've ever seen posted here. Wow.

Thank you. I'm kinda new to this and i really dont understand the state by state laws of how the VRA has to be applied exactly

The Trumpification of the courts is going to have a big impact. Wouldn't be surprising to see Neil Gorsuch toss this silly Voting Rights Act into history's dustbin.

Should be simple. Equal protection under the law means everyone should be treated the same. No special treatment for certain groups. we should have 435 American districts, not a set number of white, black, asian, hispanic seats. Just American
publicunofficial
angryGreatness
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #1856 on: July 22, 2017, 10:03:50 PM »

The one who never raped anyone

The ACA raped millions of Americans, so... neither?
Santander
Atlas Star
United Kingdom

Political Matrix

« Reply #1857 on: July 22, 2017, 10:20:29 PM »

The fact that he called it the ACA was a nice touch.
JA
Jacobin American
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #1858 on: July 23, 2017, 09:46:09 PM »

Good to see even stupidity is getting more sophisticated.
Mr. Reactionary
blackraisin
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 5.45, S: -3.35

« Reply #1859 on: July 24, 2017, 10:53:34 AM »

Yes. It is eugenics.
What is wrong with eugenics as long as it's not racial?
Chancellor Tanterterg
Mr. X
Moderators
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #1860 on: July 25, 2017, 08:24:38 AM »

Even worse in context:

Jeez guys. First, Hitler youth did not do anything wrong, because they were kids. So comparing these kids to them really shouldn't be seen as objectionable. And it's inaccurate to say that it's comparing them to Nazis because those kids didn't have a political party. (Even if their parents said they were "Nazis" they didn't choose that.) Second, I took the comparison as being between Trump's actions and Hitler's actions. So complain about that if you want. But don't over exaggerate what he said. Kids are impressionable and it's not a slight against them to point that out. It's just life.

BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #1861 on: July 25, 2017, 11:18:02 AM »

No Atlasians included on mine (I made this November 2016 Tongue)
POTUS (Not me, but who ideally I'd want as Pres)Sad Bernie Sanders
VP: Tulsi Gabbard
Sec. of Agriculture: Cyndy Coppola (non-politician: she's an independent farmer from IA who's against DAPL)
Sec. of Defense: John McCain
HUD Sec: Cornel West
Treaury Dept: Undersecretary for Terrorism and Financial Analysis: Jeb! Bush
Treasury Dept: Undersecretary for Financial Institutions: Alan Greenspan
Homeland Security: Undersecretary for Science and Technology: Stephen Hawking
Commerce Sec: Nina Turner
NASA Admin: Neil deGrasse Tyson
Energy: Undersecretary of the Environment: Jill Stein
National Park Service Director: Winona LaDuke
Sec. of the Interior: Chase Iron Eyes
EPA Admin: Al Gore
HHS Sec: RoseAnn DeMoro
Sec. of Homeland Security: Raśl Grijalva
Treasury Sec: Ralph Nader
Treasury: Undersecretary for Economic Policy: Jeffrey Sachs
U.S. Trade Representative: Jimmy Carter
SoS: Susan Sarandon
State: Undersecretary for Arms Control and International Security Affairs: Danny Glover
State: Undersecretary for Civilian Security, Democracy, and Human Rights: Rosario Dawson
State: Undersecretary for Political Affairs: Dick van Dyke
State: Undersecretary for Democracy, Human Rights, and Labor: Ajamu Baraka
State: Undersecretary for Political-Military Affairs: Chelsea Manning
State: Undersecretary for Population, Refugee, and Migration: Noam Chomsky
State: Ambassador at-Large and Coordinator for Counterterrorism: John Kasich
State: Ambassador-at-Large to Monitor and Combat Trafficking in Persons: Sarah Silverman
State: Ambassador-at-Large for International Religious Freedom: Danny DeVito
US Ambassador to China: Barbara Bush
US Ambassador to Germany: Susan Collins
US Ambassador to Israel: Mary Robinson
US Ambassador to Russia: Amy Goodman
US Ambassador to United Kingdom: Larry Sanders
US Ambassador to NATO: Nikki Haley
US Ambassador to UN Human Rights Council: Harry Belafonte
US Ambassador to Global Women's Issues: Cecile Richards
Advisor to the President: Edward Snowden
Education Sec: June Atkinson
Labor Sec: Robert Reich
Commissioner of Administration for Native Americans: Josh Hutcherson
Attorney General: Roy Cooper
Assistant Attorney General – Civil Rights Division: Josh Stein
Assistant Attorney General – Criminal Division: Dan Blue III
Assistant Attorney General – Tax Division: Beth Wood
Director of Office of Violence Against Women: Linda Coleman
Small Business Administration: Rand Paul
Veterans' Affairs Sec: John McNeil
Labor: Director of the Women's Bureau: Deborah Ross
SCOTUS: Larry Lessig, G.K. Butterfield, Robert F. Kennedy, Jr, Patrick Leahy, Elena Kagan, Sonia Sotomayor, Stephen Breyer, Michael Moore, Ruth Bader Ginsburg (Chief Justice)
Senate Majority/Minority Leader: Elizabeth Warren
Senate Majority/Minority Whip: Jeff Merkley
DNC Chair: Keith Ellison
Democratic Leader in the House: Donna Edwards
Democratic Whip in the House: Alma Adams
Speaker (if majority party) of the House: Peter Welch
Chair of the Progressive Caucus: Patricia Schroeder
Chair of ‘Our Revolution’: Zephyr Teachout
Very rough draft Tongue
🐒Gods of Prosperity🔱🐲💸
shua
Atlas Star
Nepal

Political Matrix
E: 1.29, S: -0.70

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #1862 on: July 26, 2017, 12:58:40 AM »
« Edited: July 26, 2017, 02:25:27 AM by shua »

We should've set off tactical nukes at the source of every watershed in those mountains when we had the chance.

Rich fascist rants and raves in front of little rich fascists in training, news at 11
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: 5.29, S: -5.04

« Reply #1863 on: July 26, 2017, 05:14:53 AM »

We should've set off tactical nukes at the source of every watershed in those mountains when we had the chance.

Rich fascist rants and raves in front of little rich fascists in training, news at 11
Adam seems increasingly angry and hateful these days. Sad!
Santander
Atlas Star
United Kingdom

Political Matrix

« Reply #1864 on: July 26, 2017, 09:22:42 AM »
« Edited: July 26, 2017, 12:51:46 PM by TexasGurl »

While I disagree with bringing up Chelsea Manning as an example, that was not a bad post.
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1865 on: July 26, 2017, 09:36:40 AM »
« Edited: July 26, 2017, 09:55:47 AM by TexasGurl »

It was pretty bad, but there was a grain of truth to it. It'd sound better if it wasn't from our resident eugenecist Mortimer.
Santander
Atlas Star
United Kingdom

Political Matrix

« Reply #1866 on: July 26, 2017, 09:46:10 AM »
« Edited: July 26, 2017, 09:55:26 AM by TexasGurl »

It was pretty bad, but there was a grain of truth to it. It'd sound better if it wasn't from our resident eugenecist Mortimer.
I disagree with Mortimer on most things, but the way he is very unfairly treated here. Yes, he is rather plain-spoken, but he never makes personal attacks on others, he always elaborates on his reasoning, and considers other points of view. He questions whether voluntary, non-racial eugenics is bad. Certainly, one can disagree with him, but why can't we just agree to disagree? The abortion debate should invoke just as much passion as that one, yet people are generally willing to agree to disagree on abortion.
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1867 on: July 26, 2017, 09:59:31 AM »

I disagree with Mortimer on most things, but the way he is very unfairly treated here. Yes, he is rather plain-spoken, but he never makes personal attacks on others, he always elaborates on his reasoning, and considers other points of view. He questions whether voluntary, non-racial eugenics is bad. Certainly, one can disagree with him, but why can't we just agree to disagree? The abortion debate should invoke just as much passion as that one, yet people are generally willing to agree to disagree on abortion.
No. I'm unfairly treated. You are unfairly treated. EnglishPete is unfairly treated. Mortimer on the other hand literally views my brother as a waste of oxygen. He's if anything treated too kindly. Even Cory has a human in him.
publicunofficial
angryGreatness
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #1868 on: July 26, 2017, 12:47:06 PM »

I would argue the "non-racial" component is just so he can have deniability here.

Mortimer is probably the most morally bankrupt person who posts here.
Santander
Atlas Star
United Kingdom

Political Matrix

« Reply #1869 on: July 26, 2017, 01:01:56 PM »
« Edited: July 26, 2017, 01:03:29 PM by Santander »

I would argue the "non-racial" component is just so he can have deniability here.

See, when I see him post such unfiltered, controversial opinions, I get the impression he wouldn't say "non-racial" for deniability. I don't know, I have a tendency to empathize with thought criminals, so to speak.
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1870 on: July 26, 2017, 01:35:22 PM »

See, when I see him post such unfiltered, controversial opinions, I get the impression he wouldn't say "non-racial" for deniability. I don't know, I have a tendency to empathize with thought criminals, so to speak.
So do I, but this is a pretty discernible case.
Unapologetic Chinaperson
nj_dem

« Reply #1871 on: July 27, 2017, 03:35:28 PM »

When even Santander calls out one of your posts:

Exactly. Where I'm from, the average Muslim is not some scary terrorist, but a dweeby engineer.

Just putting this on here as an example of "think before you type."
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #1872 on: July 29, 2017, 01:32:36 PM »

A Muslim who isn't super excited about the possibility of Sharia Law being enforced on them in Minneapolis.
JA
Jacobin American
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #1873 on: July 30, 2017, 01:15:27 PM »

Clear HP. Just like Barack Obama, he clearly is carrying water for the Iranian regime's propaganda and doesn't want them held to account for their violent actions and aspirations to genocide.

Yeah, the Iranian regime is trash, but singling them out for that while shipping weapons and palling around with the Saudis and other Gulf States is extremely hypocritical. Iran is less of a threat than those Wahhabist regimes that outsource their propaganda globally by funding radical madrasas and mosques throughout Europe, Asia, and Africa, which have resulted in globalized extremism, such as the Salafis in Europe, ISIS in the ME, and Boko Haram in Africa. The only reason people like you turn a blind eye to that extremism and have a hardon for Iran is the Iranian anti-Zionist and anti-Semitic propaganda, which the others have been more willing to suppress for geopolitical interests.

Iran isn't an extremist country; its citizens are among the most secular and moderate in the Middle East, largely because they're Shiite and not influenced by Wahhabi radicalization. So, why are you vocal about punishing Iran, yet haven't said a word about the others? Iran's sole interest is fighting a proxy war with Saudi Arabia, whose side we've taken in that war which has resulted in a humanitarian crisis in Yemen. Shiites are the ones whose shrines are being blown up and whose adherents are being systematically targeted for genocide by Islamic fundamentalists (Shiites are the sole group who ISIS says cannot even repent to save their lives; anyone found to be a Shiite is automatically sentenced to death). Where's your outrage on all that? Where's your outrage about arms deals and treaties with the Saudis, who fund extremism? Why's Iran such a target for you when a grand total of 0 Iranians have been involved in terrorism that has resulted in the death of Americans?

It's stated policy of the Iranian regime that they're going to kill half the world's Jews as soon as they have the opportunity.

Anyone aiming to prevent them from being held accountable for that is disgusting, but then, I already knew that about Bernie.
Santander
Atlas Star
United Kingdom

Political Matrix

« Reply #1874 on: July 30, 2017, 02:17:31 PM »

If we're being honest all of the Presidents before Eisenhower would love Trump for being racist and sexist. Andrew Jackson, Teddy Roosevelt would actually be supporting Trump's transgender ban.

Honestly, I wasn't sure whether to put this here or in the humor thread, because I literally laughed when I read it.
Pages: 1 ... 70 71 72 73 74 [75] 76 77  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies