The Klartext Landfill for Absurd, Ignorant, and Deplorable Posts VI (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 11:22:00 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  The Klartext Landfill for Absurd, Ignorant, and Deplorable Posts VI (search mode)
Pages: [1] 2
Author Topic: The Klartext Landfill for Absurd, Ignorant, and Deplorable Posts VI  (Read 150149 times)
publicunofficial
angryGreatness
Junior Chimp
United States

« on: December 21, 2016, 08:30:38 PM »

Yeah, seeing your posts in this thread is literally the worst thing that could happen in your life IMO.

It's like Wulfric thinks if a certain amount of your posts are put in this thread, it's an auto-ban. It backs up my theory that Wulfric is either a very intelligent child or a very dumb adult.
publicunofficial
angryGreatness
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2017, 04:06:51 AM »

This is what the abortion debate seems like:

-A man is murdering people, and has been doing so for decades.
-Nine people are in a room, and are about to take a vote on whether or not to call the police about this man.
-Four people want to immediately call the police.
-Three people don't actually think that the man is guilty, so they see no point in calling the cops.
-One person says that, "While I personally believe he shouldn't be killing people, I shouldn't force my morality on others."
-Another person says "We all agree that killing people isn't ideal, but his victims are mostly poor people.  And I don't see any of you volunteering to pay for his future victims medical bills.  That means that you don't really care about the lives of his victims."

So they voted 5-4 to not call the police.  The 5 were convinced that they had a moral high ground and attacked the 4, claiming that calling the cops on the murderer would mean the establishment of a theocracy.

That post belongs in the good post gallery.

No, it really doesn't.  It's a dumb straw-man masquerading as a clever post.

The whole metaphor only works if you accept that abortion = murder, which is the what the whole controversy is about.
publicunofficial
angryGreatness
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2017, 03:19:44 PM »

Oh please. Atheists have the world's biggest chip on their shoulder. They face basically zero challenges in this secular country outside the deepest south and when they try to pry their way into religious organizations. Atheists tend to be "better educated" and wealthier on average yet try to pretend they're disadvantaged and oppressed. Give me a break.

-That description applies much better to Jews than atheists, though it does not apply well at all to either of them.
publicunofficial
angryGreatness
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #3 on: February 01, 2017, 11:06:29 PM »

I sincerely believe that racism is dead in America, so we would not return to the days of Jim Crow.  Even if one rogue business decided to do something, the public outcry would be extreme and likely force that business out of it.  Unless the country is majority (or close to majority) bigoted, the free market will correct any discrimination.
publicunofficial
angryGreatness
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #4 on: February 02, 2017, 03:58:42 AM »

If he's a troll, he's an absurdist genius and therefore still fits in this thread.
publicunofficial
angryGreatness
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #5 on: February 08, 2017, 06:19:53 PM »

Wow, almost completed my SJW bingo card now. Great honer!
publicunofficial
angryGreatness
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #6 on: February 16, 2017, 01:54:24 PM »

All Pro-Tulsi posts are absurd and ignorant at this point IMO.
publicunofficial
angryGreatness
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #7 on: February 19, 2017, 10:33:41 PM »

Let me solve this ongoing Eharding-RINO Tom debate on who the real conservatives are: neither of you are real conservatives.  In fact, no one with a negative social score should call themselves a conservative.  In fact, if any of the following are true, you are not a true conservative:

-I think free trade is a net negative for America
-I think abortion should be allowed in most or all cases
-I would rather have unrestricted privacy, even if it compromises public safety
-I believe that there are more than two genders
-I voted for Donald Trump in the primaries
-I did not vote for Donald Trump in the general election
-My social score is below a +5
-My economic score is below a +5

ER is legit one of my favorite posters here at this point. He's never mean, he just politely posts political stances so insane you can't even get mad at them.
publicunofficial
angryGreatness
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #8 on: March 08, 2017, 03:48:43 PM »

Can I just add "everything EnglishPete has ever said on this forum"?

-EnglishPete is one of the best posters here. Almost on Michael Tracey's level of sheer common sense.
publicunofficial
angryGreatness
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #9 on: March 20, 2017, 05:26:56 PM »

#Analysis

SJW are a huge problem for the left, and have been for years.

The SJW initiated the event that gave the AltRight its first mainstream momentum, the #GamerGate hastag in September 2014. #GamerGate did to games journalism what Trump did to Nate Silver and Vox two years later. It was the microcosm. People who hadn't been relevant in decades, like Christina Hoff Sommers, suddenly came out of the woodwork and became bigger than ever. The entire thing was initiated by an ill-fated SJW pushback against harassment directed at games developer Zoe Quinn. They got 10 games-related publications to publish articles against trolls in the games community all at once, and this ignited suspicions. Before this, the games media had apparently spent years injecting identity politics into games reviews, to the point where every video game was being reviewed for political correctness. They even alienated a metric ton of people who should have been on their side to begin with. When I was growing up, games were totally apolitical, and there was nothing wrong with that. The SJW intent is to help women and minorities, but they go about it the completely wrong way. They end up generating a huge amount of heat for very little positive action.

Anyway, the whole shebang was basically a trial run for 2016.
publicunofficial
angryGreatness
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #10 on: March 28, 2017, 01:52:41 PM »

I vehemently disagree with Non Swing Voter's economic views but I am increasingly disturbed by the reality that almost no one here is interested in engaging with him without being wrathful and verbally abusive about it.

Tssk tssk. Why won't anyone treat Mr. "if you disagree with my badly made points you're a 20 year old bum" with kindness? Why are they so wrathful to the guy who attacks RINO Tom in every thread he's in?
publicunofficial
angryGreatness
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #11 on: March 28, 2017, 02:04:38 PM »

Eharding has been permabanned, so this thread needs a new name. NSV is making a strong case.
publicunofficial
angryGreatness
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #12 on: March 28, 2017, 02:22:17 PM »

I vehemently disagree with Non Swing Voter's economic views but I am increasingly disturbed by the reality that almost no one here is interested in engaging with him without being wrathful and verbally abusive about it.

Tssk tssk. Why won't anyone treat Mr. "if you disagree with my badly made points you're a 20 year old bum" with kindness? Why are they so wrathful to the guy who attacks RINO Tom in every thread he's in?

My post pre-dates his overnight bender and subsequent hangover. Either way, people who were so easily baited by him would have benefited from exercising the self-control that NSV so clearly lacked. His behavior is heavily suggestive of some kind of personal problem.

His behavior pre-dates your post.
publicunofficial
angryGreatness
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #13 on: April 06, 2017, 08:34:11 PM »

All-Timer for Bronz:

Eh, I think Assad should do what pleases him, even if it is killing children, but it is still sad.
publicunofficial
angryGreatness
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #14 on: April 13, 2017, 03:36:31 PM »

This one is for BRTD:

Stop trying to make President Bullock happen. It's not going to happen.
Trump is president dude the rules have changed

"But Trump!!1!"

One of the most recognizable people in America was elected president, therefore a completely anonymous Governor of a small state can!
publicunofficial
angryGreatness
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #15 on: May 09, 2017, 07:34:19 PM »

Classic Conservative is still young and impressionable. This type of attitude towards him is the exact behavior that will just lead to him moving further away from your political views.
That is exactly what happened with me when I first showed up here.

"If only Atlas had been nice to me, I wouldn't think non-whites are inferior"
publicunofficial
angryGreatness
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #16 on: May 09, 2017, 09:53:33 PM »

Classic Conservative is still young and impressionable. This type of attitude towards him is the exact behavior that will just lead to him moving further away from your political views.
That is exactly what happened with me when I first showed up here.

"If only Atlas had been nice to me, I wouldn't think non-whites are inferior"

You know, you're proving the point here. Classic and Sanchez haven't said anything of the sort to my knowledge, but you just put it in their mouths. I would be exaggerating to say that Atlas is radicalizing me (some of the stuff I see IRL is just as bad), but I can tell that this kind of attitude is not going to make your target re-evaluate his positions anytime soon.

Key phrase
publicunofficial
angryGreatness
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #17 on: May 10, 2017, 11:21:46 AM »

IMO the ideal forum allows no one under 18 and no one above 45.
publicunofficial
angryGreatness
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #18 on: May 14, 2017, 01:53:22 PM »

The entire idea behind these threads is an embarrassment to the message board, we shouldn't be surprised how often they become circus fires.

Yeah guys let's use this thread for what it was intended for: Archiving all of dead0man's terrible posts.
publicunofficial
angryGreatness
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #19 on: May 15, 2017, 03:59:30 AM »

1.women can get laid whenever they want to....with some exceptions for age and ugliness

THAT'S MORE LIKE IT.
publicunofficial
angryGreatness
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #20 on: May 17, 2017, 04:07:00 PM »

GIFs don't make you look more intelligent.

Neither does being a nationalist dickhead.
publicunofficial
angryGreatness
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #21 on: May 22, 2017, 12:39:03 PM »

Fwiw, I do dislike the excessive anti-Classic Conservative stuff; I actually deleted my AAD account because their content doesn't seem to go beyond "we're old atlas but edgier" and "hey guys here's a pic of classic conservatjve's face." With that said, the comment he made there is inexcusable, and I certainly hope that he tones it down.
You're the epitome of AAD culture, ironically.

When you reply to a two day old post because you can't handle being told it's kind of racist to compare black people to apes
Dude, we're getting sick of you. I saw something that I'm sick of, and I responded. Quit trying so hard.

Who is "we"? The way I see it, people are sick of your racist bulls**t more than anything.
publicunofficial
angryGreatness
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #22 on: June 15, 2017, 03:47:35 PM »

I recommend Bronz for the newest gallery name. It's always been his rightful title.

Bronz is a Hank Aaron type player: His bad posts aren't as glaringly bad as a Krazen or a Naso, but it's the consistency you have to account for.
publicunofficial
angryGreatness
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #23 on: June 19, 2017, 02:30:42 AM »

If I had the choice I would ban Sanchez over Krazen. Not even a contest.
publicunofficial
angryGreatness
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #24 on: June 19, 2017, 12:02:35 PM »

If I had the choice I would ban Sanchez over Krazen. Not even a contest.

Disagree. Sanchez actually contributes and rarely trolls.

I prefer Krazen's once a week drive-by "Gerrymandering!" posts over Sanchez turning into a vile cretin whenever Muslims or right-wing violence is brought up.
Pages: [1] 2  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies