The Klartext Landfill for Absurd, Ignorant, and Deplorable Posts VI (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 07:49:38 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  The Klartext Landfill for Absurd, Ignorant, and Deplorable Posts VI (search mode)
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5
Author Topic: The Klartext Landfill for Absurd, Ignorant, and Deplorable Posts VI  (Read 150259 times)
Santander
Atlas Star
United Kingdom

Political Matrix
E: 4.00, S: 2.61

« on: October 19, 2016, 10:16:16 PM »

Great analysis, but the fact is that Manchin is a standard liberal who happens to talk like he's a farmer and Collins is a standard conservative who happens to avoid saying racist or homophobic things.

Glad to see the actual RINOs exposing themselves!
Santander
Atlas Star
United Kingdom

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2016, 09:17:45 PM »

If it's not moral for an individual to pursue their self-interest at the expense of others, then it's not moral for a country to pursue its self-interest at the expense of other countries.

Any moral foreign policy should put universalist goals to the forefront.
Santander
Atlas Star
United Kingdom

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2016, 01:15:25 AM »

So...at work today, my boss made it public who he is voting for, my boss is Chinese and is voting for TRUMP and basically called us Hillary and Stein supporters idiots...fun day.
We'll deport him last when we win.
I seriously do not understand how anyone could have a problem with this post.
Santander
Atlas Star
United Kingdom

Political Matrix

« Reply #3 on: November 15, 2016, 03:54:56 AM »

A bloodbath favoring the Republicans, or a bloodbath against the Republicans?

We do have to face this reality: Progressives have the natural right to have their side in charge. Nature is progressive. To enforce a progressive agenda is Nature's way.
Santander
Atlas Star
United Kingdom

Political Matrix

« Reply #4 on: November 19, 2016, 06:25:01 PM »

As a person: Vile scumbag
As president-elect: Completely incompetent and pandering exclusively to the alt right
Santander
Atlas Star
United Kingdom

Political Matrix

« Reply #5 on: November 20, 2016, 12:04:16 AM »

As a person: Vile scumbag
As president-elect: Completely incompetent and pandering exclusively to the alt right

Well, you would post this here, wouldn't you?
Many people posted negative opinions of Trump in that thread. There is a reason why I singled out that post.
Santander
Atlas Star
United Kingdom

Political Matrix

« Reply #6 on: November 22, 2016, 07:47:51 PM »

"Pro-business" means you want government to put its finger on the scale. That is neither conservative nor consistent with true free market individualism.

No it means you are promoting innovation , job creation , and a better economy in general. 
Santander
Atlas Star
United Kingdom

Political Matrix

« Reply #7 on: November 22, 2016, 09:50:06 PM »

"Pro-business" means you want government to put its finger on the scale. That is neither conservative nor consistent with true free market individualism.

No it means you are promoting innovation , job creation , and a better economy in general.  

Small Business is responsible for nearly all economic growth in this country not the government . The only way that is possible is to deregulate and reduce taxes for small business which by the way is a pro business policy. But im sure you wont understand that knowing you think Carter was a better president then Reagan
Either you didn't read that thread or you can't read English, but thank you for posting directly into the thread.
Santander
Atlas Star
United Kingdom

Political Matrix

« Reply #8 on: November 25, 2016, 06:59:13 PM »

I would like to congratulate the Republicans for making such an excellent choice in their nominee, from their deep bench of 17 candidates. Great job!

Pubs tend to always choose the most electable nominee. Not so with Dems.

Actually yes, Trump was the most electable one. Guys like Rubio or Kasich were good on paper only.

Lol Kasich would have won by 12 points and an electoral college landslide
Wow.
Santander
Atlas Star
United Kingdom

Political Matrix

« Reply #9 on: December 02, 2016, 06:29:27 PM »

Healthcare is a basic right. And the  US healthcare system is a sh**t show. Single-payer would actually save trillions in the long term. Obamacare has reduced the deficit. Universal healthcare would ensure everyone gets access to affordable healthcare. It would end trillions in wastage and fraud. It would truly drain the swamp. Quality of care would not decrease.
Santander
Atlas Star
United Kingdom

Political Matrix

« Reply #10 on: December 04, 2016, 05:15:15 PM »

Because the people there were tired of their state being looked at as a competitive state for the "right democrat" when it was actually solidly republican, and they knew that the only way they could dispel that notion was to not only vote straight republican for governor, senator, and all the row offices, but also to vote as heavily as possible for Donald J. Trump.
Santander
Atlas Star
United Kingdom

Political Matrix

« Reply #11 on: December 04, 2016, 10:26:13 PM »

LOL, I don't hate poor Whites.  There's just no actual evidence of this imagined party system that - annoyingly - exists in both the minds of so-called "latte liberals" AND Trumpists.  It fits both their narratives.  Problem is it's not grounded in fact.

Who defines what "conservative" means? "Trumpists" (what a stupid term) are part of the Republican Party, whether you like it or not. And tbh, I'd much rather win the Midwest than places like Fairfax or Orange County. (And why shouldn't the GOP appeal to both suburban AND rural areas?)

They can...?  And why?  I'd rather appeal to vote-rich suburbs better than we're doing, especially because it would allow us to stay truer to our political legacy...
Santander
Atlas Star
United Kingdom

Political Matrix

« Reply #12 on: December 05, 2016, 11:12:43 AM »

3-17 days of fighting before the PRC surrenders.  Depends on how long they want to get their ass handed to them.
It would be the other way around.
Santander
Atlas Star
United Kingdom

Political Matrix

« Reply #13 on: December 05, 2016, 12:09:44 PM »

3-17 days of fighting before the PRC surrenders.  Depends on how long they want to get their ass handed to them.

The rare instance where both posts in a quote chain belong in the Landfill
Agreed.
Santander
Atlas Star
United Kingdom

Political Matrix

« Reply #14 on: December 05, 2016, 01:38:53 PM »

The rare instance where both posts in a quote chain belong in the Landfill
What's so bad about the post.  I just posted that I think it was more likely that the opposite would be true.
I believe posts that are stupid and based in post election pouting tend to get filed under "absurd" or "ignorant."
The only stupid posts on this forum come from the racists and nazi's like you.
Thank you for posting directly into the thread.
Santander
Atlas Star
United Kingdom

Political Matrix

« Reply #15 on: December 07, 2016, 03:58:34 PM »

Abortion should be safe, legal, and encouraged, if not mandatory for immature teenage girls who are driving up our poverty rate.
You beat me to it. I don't even have words for that. Mandatory abortions...
Santander
Atlas Star
United Kingdom

Political Matrix

« Reply #16 on: December 07, 2016, 06:38:46 PM »

For the life of me, I don't understand how conservatives can love Russia but hate China. Russia and China are the firmest allies of each other, equally underhanded despotic anti-American regimes, but China is not militarily endangering us the way Russia clearly is. Yes, China clearly endangers our Asian allies -- but so does Russia with our European ones, and the right wingers voice little concern over them. Do they hate China for being non-white? For taking their jobs?
Santander
Atlas Star
United Kingdom

Political Matrix

« Reply #17 on: December 08, 2016, 11:16:40 AM »

France has better food, a better government, gives its citizens more freedom, has an infinitely better culture and has the greatest city in the world.  The fact that this is even a contest and a frozen hellhole of human rights violations run by a dictator (not to mention a country that spend decades as our sworn enemy and is clearly trying to get back to such a status) is close to France is mind boggling.

Theocracy above all else, right guys?!

MUH FREEDUMB over MUH COMMUNISTS

I know 90% of your posts on this forum are one liners about politicians you hate or mocking someone's post with "MUH _____," but seriously what on Earth does this even mean?  For one, yes, giving your citizens basic liberties and freedoms is inherently better than communism in my view.  Duh.  However, the more mind-boggling part of your response is that I listed several reasons that I considered France a more endearing country than RUSSIA (LOL, seriously, what the hell is this thread?!), and you chose to ... well, type what you did.  Just strange.

France is a gorgeous country with kind people (actually met several of them on multiple visits rather than rely on hearsay from Americans who were probably rude to them first and/or made ZERO effort to respect the fact that they were guests in a foreign country and just walk up and start speaking English), a rich culture and a marvelous city in Paris.  If that makes me a "corporatist" or "statist" (seriously, Santender, what are you smoking these days?), then those words mean absolutely nothing at all, LOL.  Paris has an "it" factor and an atmosphere about it that struck me as truly special compared to other cities I've had the pleasure to visit.  As corny as it sounds, the movie "Midnight in Paris" (which is hilarious and awesome) and Hemingway's writing about the city (why do you think all of our badass American writers and actors hung out in Paris in the Roarin' Twenties?!) actually do capture the essence of the city pretty well.

I'll accept ignorance to ... Russia ... but this shouldn't be a competition.
Santander
Atlas Star
United Kingdom

Political Matrix

« Reply #18 on: December 08, 2016, 08:45:44 PM »

Also, I'd like to note that any answer to "greatest city in the world" other than New York City is the wrong answer. (And the only other answer that is defensible is London). Paris is just a dirtier, older, French-speaking version of NYC, and while Jerusalem is very cool from a touristy/archaeological/religious perspective, it's nowhere near large/diverse/relevant to the modern economy enough to even count as a serious answer.
Santander
Atlas Star
United Kingdom

Political Matrix

« Reply #19 on: December 09, 2016, 03:01:35 PM »

Rename this thread after Wolverine, I say.
Santander
Atlas Star
United Kingdom

Political Matrix

« Reply #20 on: December 09, 2016, 05:23:38 PM »

Come on, surely you have more empathy than that?
Santander
Atlas Star
United Kingdom

Political Matrix

« Reply #21 on: December 10, 2016, 02:45:54 AM »

Natural selection is eugenics. We just need to stop leftist attempts to redefine strong as weak and beautiful as ugly.

Quite ironic given the implicit leftist endorsement of positive eugenics (at least for such valued traits as promiscuity and indolence)

Not leaving people to starve in the streets for being worthless lazy sluts or the children thereof='positive eugenics,' apparently. Slink off back to /pol/ where you belong, fash.

I would think that taxing those that are better able to plan for the future to fund those that cannot (and providing more money for each additional kid) is the very essence of "encouraging reproduction by persons presumed to have inheritable desirable traits"

The purpose of these policies, you vile piece of sh**t, is to ameliorate the situation caused by the fact that these people are already having these children. Sure, you can argue that the effect of the policies is to tacitly encourage poor women to have 'too many' children--if you assume that the working poor of this country are Hugolian mauvais pauvre who value children and their lives based on how much sweet sweet welfare moolah they're 'good for'. However, arguing that says far more about you than it does about them, and the proposed 'solutions' that eventuate from this type of thinking obscure the real issues at play and also lead to endemic pediatric malnutrition in what is otherwise a first-world country.

One of the biggest actual reasons why poor women have 'too many' children too young and by too many men (no scare quotes around too in these cases because these are actual objective problems; I, the Catholic convert, am certainly not going to argue that teen pregnancy and promiscuity are somehow adiaphora) is that they simply see no reason not too, because unlike their f**ked-up neurotic 'betters' most of them still see children as a blessing and as a light to lives that don't really have much else going for them. Why not have a child at sixteen, if your chance of going to college is equally nonexistent whether you do or not? Why not shack up with another man after a while, if the father of your first child won't and can't marry you because he's in prison for a bullsh**t drug offense? Your proposed answer--'because if you do we will let you and your children die in a heap, you abhorrent slut'--certainly is an answer, but so are 'because you have legitimate hopes and dreams' and 'because public universities are actually affordable these days' and 'because you actually have attainable models of stable married love and family in your community who aren't senescent grandparents who got married back in the old days when the working class was still intact'.

I've been compared to Daniel Patrick Moynihan in the past, and I took that as a compliment because while Moynihan may have had some racist presuppositions and was certainly more of an advocate of 'tough love' in welfare policy than I think is appropriate he also did actually have a vision of an America in which working families of all races could form and stay together and live free from want. He identified the problem as that too many children were being raised without fathers—a debatable diagnosis, and obviously one that’s ~problematic~ by a lot of people’s lights, but one that’s a far cry from saying that it somehow constitutes ‘eugenics’ to not let ‘the wrong kind’ of children (or children born to ‘the wrong kind’ of mothers—WHORES WHORES WHORES WHORES WH, amirite?) have intolerably horrible lives and die miserable screaming deaths.

You cannot kill the poor mothers of America or their children. You can starve them and let them die of preventable diseases and kick them out onto the mean streets to your heart’s content, but there will always be more of them as long as people live free from outright murder, relatively free from forced sterilization, and spiritually free from the cancerous idea that children at worst crushing burdens and at best optional accessories to be looked into (and if necessary made to order, possibly even using one of these disgusting tarts as a surrogate—it’s not like she’s using her womb for anything that would reasonably be more important to her than the precious Chester Peyton Fairweather IV you selected from his dozens of siblings) once you’re sick of your Bichon Frise. You can bitch and moan about having to support these undeserving ‘takers’ or ‘forty-seven-per-centers’ all the livelong day, but it’s useful to reflect, especially this time of year, that the primal image of the mother and child will still be here when all the best-laid plans of the upper and upper-middle classes are one with Nineveh and Tyre. We should by now have all learned the bitter lesson, that none of us in the end are ‘makers’.

P.S. It’s impossible to know the ultimate destiny of all but a select few people, and I’m certainly not one to despair of the mercy of God on even the most inveterate sinner, but it’s a distinct possibility that your namesake is currently burning in hell for his sins against the American reading public. I hope he is not. But if he is, there would be worse places to put him than the second ditch of the Malebolge, reserved for flatterers. Henry Louis Mencken spent his life flattering and fawning and toadying to a pseudo-intellectual pukwudgie aristocracy half of his own invention, insinuating his readers into his little cabal where they could titter about how superior they were to the ‘boobs’ and anybody so uppity as to try to better herself through something like the Chautauqua Movement. To snowclone a devastating but somewhat unfair observation that Christopher Hitchens, the farce to Mencken’s tragedy, made about Mother Teresa, not only did Mencken think it was beneath him to comfort the afflicted, he didn’t even bother to afflict the comfortable. For your sake, I hope you mend your ways and do not follow after him.
Santander
Atlas Star
United Kingdom

Political Matrix

« Reply #22 on: December 12, 2016, 10:41:22 AM »

Every bit of logic both political and sports-related in both of these posts is completely incorrect or deeply flawed. 

Um, Trump won because this Republican field was SO deep that they split the vote, not the other way around.  This is just like when people say that the SEC isn't great because we have teams with more losses than some from other conferences; but, we really have so many great teams that we beat up on each other (and therefore wind up with more losses).

Total myth, the SEC is overrated and the 2014 bowl season proves it
Jesus...
Santander
Atlas Star
United Kingdom

Political Matrix

« Reply #23 on: December 13, 2016, 12:14:01 AM »

I'm really not hateful on the inside. It's just that when I'm unmedicated, some things make more sense than they should. Especially as someone with an IQ of 122.

Bragging about having a high IQ on the internet is always suspicious.

... 122 IQ is not very impressive.

Oh God, another one.

That's 15th percentile.
Santander
Atlas Star
United Kingdom

Political Matrix

« Reply #24 on: December 13, 2016, 08:32:41 AM »

I'm really not hateful on the inside. It's just that when I'm unmedicated, some things make more sense than they should. Especially as someone with an IQ of 122.

Bragging about having a high IQ on the internet is always suspicious.

... 122 IQ is not very impressive.

Oh God, another one.

That's 15th percentile.

115-129 is 15th percentile, as shown here.
Again, thank you for posting directly into the thread.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies